What are fat/chubby chicks like to fuck?

what are fat/chubby chicks like to fuck?

Honestly I don't think it's as fun as a smaller girl. It's more tiring and you can't toss her around as much.

> think
no actual experiences, so gtfo with your useless opinion

it's actually great (of course only if you are attracted by fat chicks). They let you do more than fit girls usually (i.e. anal) and they usually give awesome bj.
There are two main negs:
- excess fat makes harder to reach their vag deeper and makes your dick effectively smaller
- physical block that you are fucking too fat woman which is below your standard

To sum it up, it is like riding a scooter - have its pros, its nice and cheap way to get laid but you don't want to be seen with it

think has more than one meaning you ass-tard

The worst thing about dating these whales is that, most times, they don't have any idea of how fat and heavy they are, so they'll call you a manlet when you're not able to lift them. Also, they are lasy as fuck and, like my nigger above said, they make cocks seem smaller (they'll also shame you for that, without realizing they are the problem). The correlation between fatties and bjs is absolute bullshit; whales usually never come too, because there's too much tissue and fat on their pubic bones and labia. Clitoris is nowhere to be found, it looks exactly like a little pisshole, doesn't even come out to be stimulated. I HATE fat chicks and think they're an absolute nightmare.

They dont do a lot of work. If they have big tits its alright just to grab hold of them but generally fat girl are dead fish no matter what and they cant do a lot of positions. Cant lift them up or shove them into the wall. Cant fold em in half. But hey, I still fuck fatties as well as tooth picks. Oh and generally they dont know that they stink (asscrack). Never go down on a fatty...ever.

You gotta have a longer & thicker cock to fill them up.

They take far more dick down the pussy hole

100% fact. They have the biggest pussies of all time. Even if they go from fat to skinny the pussy generally stays gaping. Hot dog thru a hallway.

none of them includes actual experience. fucktard

wait is this chick from the uk?

This is true, but if you got the meat, they've got the heat.
Most are extremely horny from a lack of dating. SO... most are EASY!

This, but they also have an obvious lack of interest in maintaining a healthy body image, so this leads to them having sweatty, unclean vaginas. They are also less likely to be shaven and are ugly and disgusting. I've only fucked two chubbs like.

Fun when you're drunk.
It can be an unpleasant experience if they're not hygienic, and sometimes if they're too fat it can be more hassle than it's worth trying to get into fun sexual positions because half the time they don't want to go on top or do anything other than lay there since they're already knackered from lugging around all their weight all day.
I've fucked my fair share of fatties, and a couple have been incredible in bed and have been hygienic in the sense that they don't smell and are willing to actually work it.
A majority of them are great at sucking dick since they're used to putting things in their mouth.

Chubby chicks are the best if you're looking for a solid, easy lay. They're desperate for attention and have low self esteem so they put out instantly and will also offer to pay for things and provide booze/420. They're also always hungry and horny so she'll be the one to rip your pants off and devour your dick and drain you to completion.

I'm a 7.5/10 ish and regularly fuck 5/6 chubbies. Met one on tinder a while back and bought her a coffee... she gave a pro blowjob in the parking lot after, drove me to her place, rimmed my unwashed sweaty bunghole, and sucked me off again. I popped a blue pill since she said she was a hard squirter and could last for many rounds. Didn't leave her place for hours, her squirt and piss all over the sheets, cum dripping out since I don't use rubbers, she even made me dinner and washed me nicely in the shower then rolled up a couple joints. Probably banged around 40 chubsters so far. Dick is 6x6 so nothing special, but you can have a two inch stub and a fatty will still worship it.

So I had this virgin, fat ex GF that somewhat used to pick on me for my cock, hinting that wasn't so big.
It's actually a 6 inches, but with a strange curve.
Anyway, I do clearly remember that sometimes, when I didn't fap for a while and was very horny, she felt it a lot more and sometimes she was in pain as I thrusted inside her.
Somehow I wasn't sure of that, and thrusted even more to actually have her reject me (so it DID hurt).
Funny thing, I made her come everytime, as much as 4 times in a row (she cowgirling me) while I sometimes had hard times finishing.

My actual GF (webm related) is a big girl, and says it's in the norm, as she had previous boyfriends. Yet, some positions still hurt her also, and she very often complains some pains in her right side of vag (where my dick curves, as it curves on the left).

TL;DR: fat bitches needing big cocks isn't real, but you need how to use it, as always.

"Hey how was that concert you went to last night?"
"Eh I don't think it lived up to the hype"

"How do you feel about that new 10 inch black dildo you got for your birthday user?"
"I think it's amazing."

You're the fucking retard. He was giving his own personal opinion. He thinks they aren't as fun as smaller girls. If he would have said "fat chicks aren't as fun as small chicks" he'd be a retard because it's not a fact but a matter of opinion. Now fuck you go kill yourself I'm going to go blind myself because I don't have solar eclipse glasses. Faggot.

Fun to fuck once or twice but shit in a relationship. My girl got fat and now I wait for her to sleep so I can jack it. Had a few fatty gfs before and same deal: they work hard to show they can fuck like regular but really just want to lay there.
Best thing is being really rough and not caring, like you can hate fuck them and beat their ass and they hardly feel it. Also tit jobs.
If she's fat with no tits you may as well fuck a fat dude

yucko. loose and sweaty. like fucking a bowl of macaroni

Fucked a fatty for a while, she was really cockhungry so that was nice.

>being this autistic
jesus

Holy fuck youre a dumb one

Your right it's more nasty with a fat girl it's hard work picking them up

The sex is so good.