Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

I do and it's purple

I own several OP. Is this one yours?

because I graduated high school and college.

I own quite a few OP, that yours or just a pic related?

It's mine

An 8 shot 357

Because I live in Australia

Canada doesn't let us have guns. I'm moving to Texas as soon as I get the chance.

>I'm with her

Nice, have a .357 as well....... GP100

Come on down m8, they give us a .357 and 12 Guage as soon as we become residents.

Because I'm handicapped and have big problems with basic motor functions in my hands..
I can barely use a normal smartphone without a special interface...

5150 involuntarily committed. I thought I was getting to see a psychiatrist to start medicating myself but they locked me away and now I can't have guns for 3 years (already went through 2 years of the 5 year period.) It's bullshit because I would never give leftists another statistic to ban guns and there was no due process either.

Canada lets you have guns, normal guns used for hunting. No handguns though, murica is a shining example of why that's a good idea.

I live in Grizzly country. I always carry.
S&M 460 XVR with hotloads I load my self.

nah, just don't live in the ghetto

>>S&W
sorry I'm fucking wasted

Don't want or need a gun, I've got a sizeable knife collection though.

>Throws on "AMERICA, F*#K YEAH!"
>Throws on aviators
>"Fuck yeah."

I've been wanting to get a rifle just so I can go out to a shooting or something, nothing special.
No need for "personal protection", I don't really live in a meth-head-filled trailer park.

None. I live in a country where firearms aren't that prevalent, so no need to arm myself and dramatically increase the chance of domestic death.

If i lived in a country like Syria, Congo or USA i would probably have one, because of the sheer number of retards who are armed.

>Why don't you own a gun?

Because I'm Dutch and only sandniggers are allowed to have guns here.

This

I'm a hunter by trade so I gut a few rifles and shotguns. Handguns are almost impossible to get outside the shooting range clubs though.
>Sweden

false

ITT: A bunch of self righteous cunts making excuses for living in nanny states that don't trust it's subjects.

Because I live in fucking Massachusetts

Excellent counter point, you must have been on the debate team..

Well, make a valid point to begin with

Are you fucking retarded?

Good luck getting raped to death by Muslims.

I live in France.

Not even part of the original argument.
Are you fucking retarded?

Jim Jeffries is a fag lol If that is where you're getting your stats I have some bad news for you.

Guess that's why I get shot every day. Don't believe the news you cuck, I've never been in a shootout. I own 28 guns, and shoot on a weekly basis. It's an awesome sport

Because I'm a 16-year-old living in Germany.

>sport
you mean hobby

Kek

Amerifag here! Sold my Chiappa 40DS to afford my medicine.

Cool

So you're definitely retarded.

>not owning the 50DS
ya dun goofed

Weight and dick size are both factors

*smirk*
what you did there.?
I see it....

So what's the original argument? Whether or not there's guns in the US? Oh no! At least the Muslims aren't the only ones armed here.

¿?

I own many guns.

I live in a civilized country.

uh-oh
careful there maverick ,
I said the same thing and showed them , these aspby's and autistic poofs had a screaming fit , and it ignited a shit hurricane

It's okay man. At least you get to live in Massachusetts!

Liberty is more important than safety.

Yeah! Why dont i? Why dont u get me 1?

Convicted felon

>S&M

my man

I live in Poland. And its not that easy to got a gun in here.

I'm going to laugh when all the europoor countries with no guns get steamrolled by germany again. youd think after the 2nd time they would have learned their lesson, especially france.

TopKek

I don't because I'm underaged. Once I'm 18 I will.

All a need is ma pitchfok, no need fo non o dat fancy stuff.

I need me a nice wheelgun.

Got a CETME clone I'm looking forward to bearing up on.

Dont need a gun

The idea that you need a gun for safety is the same as saying you need surface to air missiles or nuclear weapons for safety. What if someone tried to bomb you and you didnt have your SAMs ready?

Thats what the milrary is for you say? Whats the police for then?

terrible bait

I'm not surrounded by completely retarded people. Nothing a good slap can't cure here (and in some rare cases a boot).

> trying to equate the military with cops
Military can be used preemptively, offensively OR defensively
Police, 99% of the time DO NOT prevent or stop crimes in progress but instead investigate and arrest those whose crimes have already been committed

Who said anything about "stats" retard? Guess you missed the big "this fucking guy" sign right over his shoulder. Wew son..

gun is for pussy. real men use butter knife

Shove that number up your ass since thats where you pulled it out from. In civilized countries (not murica) police stop crimes and the military isn't used offensively but exists to defend the country not invade others.

that photo doesnt do the gun a justice, that looks like a regular ol 6" 357. I had the 500 version a while ago. admittedly I bought it as a novelty and sold it after owning it for about a year and a half. I sold it due to my waning interest in shooting, specifically that hand cannon. I didnt sell it because of recoil like most people, I got plenty of use out of it. well over a thousand rounds shot through it(loaded and cast my own as well). at 18 cents a round I could afford to shoot a shit ton of 500 magnum.

In Canada armed men broke into a guys house attempting to rob him, the man wrestled the gun away from one of the guys and shot him (superficially) in the process. He is now sitting in jail WITH the guys who attempted to rob him and facing more charges than they are (including attempted murder)

Why don't I own a gun? Because I'm not retarded.

so your cops use what, Ouija boards or crystal balls to know when the crime will occur so they can STOP them? oh wait, they only hire clairvoyant cops in your country......

In Russia it is so hard to get a gun legally, literally prohibited

Because owning a gun increases the chances that you will be shot

>The laws of a filthy liberal country are retarded therefore owning a gun is retarded

No

That's a fucking shame considering Mother Russia is the origin of the three most reliable guns in history

Explain me why. Faggot.

>Not reading the actual study you're pulling that garbage from

It says that niggers are more likely to get shot and that niggers own a lot of guns. All that means is niggers are, in fact, going to nig

and it's not worth it to massage my fragile male ego

The state won't allow me to, because felonies.
It's bullshit. You rape one person, and all of a sudden you're "dangerous" and "mentally disturbed" and a "registered sex offender".
The justice system in this country sucks.

And that right there confirms you as retarded.

"vigilantism" or, taking action is also considered an act of felony and reason for investigation by the police specially if you made use of a firearm.
Still most offenses are made by niggers, and shooting niggers is not a crime, is an act of patriotism.
Keep our cities clean user.
I trust in you.

I'd love a colt single action army/ruger new vaquero. I have a hard on for the guns of the old west but, alas, i live in the UK.

>Pointing out that it's retarded for a home owner defending himself to be arrested means you're retarded

No

Because gun owners get shot at a higher rate than general population.

I do. pic related

>Niggers get shot at a higher rate than the population

FTFY

Actually statistically poverty is a much stronger indicator than race.

I'm not poor or black though. I just know that having a gun increases the chances that a gun will be used against me, if all other factors remain the same.

Is that a colt python?
moi buono.
BONANZA

Crimes don't happen in a vacuum. Good police work stops crimes from happening just like good intelligence stops terrorism.

Guns dont stop crimes. They turn what in civilized (not Murica) countries are small altercations into deadly shootouts and get more people killed.

Just look at shooting related deaths per capita in any civilized country (not Murica) and compare it with prevalence of guns in that society. The reality of guns unmistakable

Didn't say that part wasn't retarded, simply said YOU are retarded for still wanting to own a gun even though the insane laws will prosecute you for it.

why should i have a gun?

Actually no it's not.

The difference in the crime rate between impoverished blacks and wealthy blacks is within the margin of error

why the fuck do you have an A team poster

small penis is the main reason

But I don't live in Maple Syrup Cuckistan. I live in a state that encourages you to defend yourself

Because the only reason I want one is to shoot niggers. And I'd probably get stupid drunk and go out and look for a fight with them just so i could be justified in shooting them.

And maybe i'd get away with it the first time, but I'd want to do it more. I'd just walk around in the nigger parts of town with hundreds hanging out and like, bedazzled iphones or something, wait for one to give me a "s'up man" and just unload into him. Sorry. Stand my ground.

So basically, I don't have a gun because I really want to shoot someone with it. So it's probably better if I don't.