A few days ago i posted about how i think my girlfriend was cheating on me or falling out of love with me

A few days ago i posted about how i think my girlfriend was cheating on me or falling out of love with me

This is the update thread if you saw the thread a few nights ago.

So i took one of the anons advice and talked to her about it.
She said her depression is getting worse, and her past problems and things are just piling up and making everything worse for her.

She kept evading the question if she is breaking up with me to focus on herself. I kept asking and she kept saying she didnt want to hurt me and that it wasnt fair to make me sad because of her.
I literally begged her not to leave, pathetic right?
But i truly love her and i dont want her to leave because of her depression. It was selfish of me to beg her and only care about my feelings when her situation is a lot worse, but it is also selfish of her to throw everything away because her of her depression.
I couldnt stop crying last night, i couldnt go to sleep, i passed out from exhaustion around 5 in the morning, and well its 9:35 now so i only got 3 hours of sleep.

My sister in law talked to her and told her that she doesnt need to break up with me, and she can just have a break, my sister in law has depression and knows exactly what she is going through and told her the last thing she needs to do is leave me.
She changed her mind and now we are on this "break" which i hate so much, because i have no idea when it will end, and if she will actually leave me after a while.

Damn Op that shit sucks. I hope everything works out for you both. My only advice would be that try and be there and be supportive of her since obviously you are in love with her but also try to keep an open mind that maybe you guys arent going to work out. I know its kind of a dick thing to do but if this depression keeps getting worse and she isnt going and getting any real help then it might be in your best interest to leave her. It'll suck and you'll feel bad but she shouldnt be dragging you down with her.

I'll be rooting for ya

> On a break

What a load of horseshti

At the very least you need to make sure you are not limiting yourself and are maintaining your group of friends for when this all falls to shit.

If you are taking this on a break thing seriously you should be dating but not sleeping with other girls.

I dont plan to be with any other girls at all.
I told her i will be faithful and keep my promises and wait for her

> On a break

when has that ever worked

also seek professional help
her and you both

I should make that clearer

She needs psychological and possibly pharmacological help if she has depression

You need proper relationship counselling and if by some miracle this doesn't all fall to shit you need professional training for your future life of being an unpaid nurse/counseller to help through this

the sheer improbability of maintaining a healthy relationship with someone who is suffering mental health problems is overwhelming.

sad but the odds are massively against you and you'll need enormous help if you are to have even the smallest chance

lol. shes moving this to end game and most likey is fucking around already. cut your losses and start fucking her freinds. comeon dude. they all do this.

This was painful to read, knowing that she'll be fucking some other guy and driving the stake in deeper.

checked. wasted dubs.

I doubt she will be fucking other guys.

checked.

you shouldn't wait for a woman with depression. Didn't work out for anyone I know who got himself a gf with depression. No woman in my family with depression changed for their own good. They've stayed like they are for years.

This happend to me a few years ago OP... Its happened to just about every guy that has dated a girl that is "depressed". Broke up, 2 days later on my way to work at 4am, I see her old bf's car in her driveway. No I didn't intentionally drive past her house, but I did look at her house from the highway. She wants to go get with someone else, or already has and needs to break it off with you so she can convince herself she isn't doing anything wrong.

Tl:dr. Girls are like monkeys, they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another one.

She fucked someone else and then she tricked you when she got confronted

This
Hit a metal bar , take md , and talk to bitches.
Fuck sluts
After 3 girls the pain goes away

"on a break" is code for "I'll be fucking other men the moment I'm out of this door".

sorry to break it to you user but with social media women have about 100 men willing to fuck them within 50 Km, all it takes is a line of text and there's no better way for women to get out of a slump than drawing attention to themselves and gain self-confidence by fucking as many men as they please.

Harsh but true.

start dating other women asap, she's not worth it and being with someone else will make you realize exactly that.

>i passed out from exhaustion around 5 in the morning, and well its 9:35 now so i only got 3 hours of sleep

mathematics is important, OP. Much closer to 4 hours than 3.

I woke up at 8

I leave this story here.
>friend of mine had a gf who told him she needed a break
>said she would call him and he shouldn't do anything
>waited months. In which he did nothing than keeping himself from calling
>All his mind was around this and he looked for stories online and in his extended social circle of guys who had their gfs come back to them finally to convince himself
>in reality she spent time with her new guy who she claimed was just a friend and is today her fiance (source facebook)

You are all very helpful, thank you

Thats kinda what keeps running through my head, she just started highschool, as a senior, and i cant help but think that she found a guy she instantly fell for, and just doesnt want me anymore

could have happened. She might think that this is the best way to get out of it. Not having to admit it and you are out of her sight and out of her mind. Especially if she thinks you are clingy that might be the best solution to get you out of her life

I just dont want it to happen, i want to be optimistic but i know i shouldn't get my hopes up on her coming back

best solution for your own wellbeing is not to plan anymore with her. If she comes back good for you but don't concentrate on her. Even if she "just" has depression this is a relationship killer

I knew her depression would get in the way at some point, but i didnt expect it to be like this, where she needs a break

faggot and believe me you are a faggot, why exactly are you crying over a mentally defective whore?