What is your 100% real-world honest opinion of black people?

What is your 100% real-world honest opinion of black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3ikp08fMls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The same as any other kind of person.

I wanna suck a BBC.
Good rap, blues and comedy.
Niggaz are scary.

There's not a lot of them. Mostly niggers everywhere.

they're not the same species as white people, I don't say that with any meaness, it's a fact.

They are dumb as fuck and smell like cheese.

this is not a describe your penis thread

I lived in and around Detroit for a while. Depending on the neighborhood you were as likely to get your ass kicked my by dirty white people as you were dirty black people.

Good people are good people. There just aren't many of them, regardless of race.

normal black people are great, no issues with them. niggers on the other hand are a fucking blight on society

>not the same species as white people
What species could they be other than homosapien you raging homosexual

>real world

Alright.

Black people come from Africa. Depending on how many generations away from Africa they are or whaynciuntry they migrated to, that determines how shitty they are.

Fresh from Africa you have two types: those that are so immeasurably joyful to be out of that shithole and the ones the joyful were trying to get away from. It's very extreme the difference.

Now all around the world, Africans have taken new nationalities. And they are mostly cool. But if they now hail from a certain country, it doesn't matter if their family left Africa centuries ago, they are still shit, and that country is the United States. African Americans make other Americans look good and that is abominable. They are by far the worst hotel customer.

So I'm fine with most, except specifically African Americans.

Not bad, they can be fun to hang out with.
Niggers on the other hand are fucking cockroaches that should be eliminated.
Every race has their niggers.

we could / should call them homo africanus, their are big differences in skull shape, and brain size.

you raging fucktard scat muncher

this may be the most insightful thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

>Blacks can successfully reproduce with any other member of the human species
>Therefor, blacks are the same species
You can quit being retarded now.

Your evidence is lacking. Take a biology class you uneducated fool.

that's bot what defines a species, some tigers are regarded as being different species from each other, yet can mate and produce offspring. Blacks are a branch of primates, not homo sapiens.
sorry if you're a blacktard

political correctness has rotted your brain

>that's bot what defines a species,
That's all the information I need to know you are fucking retarded.

Not murrican here.

We have colored people too, they are mostly mixed race by now, and as long as I know, they were never tagged as violent or thiefs as a rule. Instead, maybe you could say they were considered childish or dumb.

What I'm trying to say is you murricans have made the kind of niggers you got by now.

they will defend their "honor" with fallacies just to accommodate their superiority.

a mistype is not evidence of anything, you're response is evidence of you grasping for anything to make you feel correct.

As long as they sit in the back of the bus they're fine.... Otherwise: filthy, disgusting, tasteless, fishdick loving.

Some are alright, most are niggers, fried chicken is yummy, watermelon is shit tier.
>Racemixing is probably a good idea
>sooner we breed out the nigger genes the better
>nb4 death of white race
We still outnumber them by allot,we aren't going anywhere.
>nb4 a nigger is a nigger no matter what
with each generation of mixed kids the negroid genes will slowly grow weaker, I'd prefer 1/8 nigger than a full blood african,

They're people, some cool, some suck same as everyone else

i really don't think any different of them. though i've only seen maybe a handful in my entire life and i'm 25 atm. but the ones that i did meet were nice.

Wasn't talking about the mistype you recluse fuck face.

I truly don't care if someone's black or white. I really don't. Not a liberal, I just judge individuals by themselves, not a group they happen to belong to.

GAYYYYYY!

If 2 different kinds of the same species can produce an offspring that can produce offsprings then they are the same species. If blacks, asians, arabs and whites wouldn't be able to produce fertile offsprings with eachother then every race would be a different specimen. Then you'd have for example white species that have the races: aryan, caucasian etc etc

butthurt negro detected

Brilliant comeback, you must be an avid debater.

One black man is usually alright.
A group of black men are called niggers, and are almost always trouble.

Honest opinion:

1. There are black people that are perfectly fine. Intelligent, civilized and non aggressive. Mixed black girls are very hot btw.

2. Then we have the savages. DNA that has made them into heartless, evil horrible people. More so than any race ever. The intelligence level is very low.

I think of black people being of two different species. You have savages, and regular people. The murder rate is simply astonishing.

i think they are great workers. like harvesting cotton and stuff. black people is pretty cool

he said honest

As individuals, they're fine. I've only met a couple introverted black people, so they tend to be rather extroverted and passionate. There isn't a lot of crossover for interest, since they primarily focus on sports, or popular media like music or wrestling, or local gossip.

As a culture, I think they are doomed to mediocrity, if not outright self-destruction. Black culture is very much a YOLO way of living, of instant gratification and a lack of planning or foresight. "If I want to do it, I'll do it. If they insult me, I'll kick the shit out of them. If they have it, I'll take it."

So black people that avoid that culture are fine, but black people that embrace that culture tend to be scum.

This is what most of people in America (not murrica) think when they see a black person.

Shame on you, rednecks.

thanks, almost as good as your response. all of you subhumans need to be taken back to Africa.

if blacks are the same why do they dominate nearly every sport but not in education?

There's like 2 whites and a mexican there.

are they different from white people? i don't think so. i hate everyone with as much passion. my hate doesn't discriminate.

>protip:
>kill yourselves

You need to be taken back to elementary school.

>
>There's like 2 whites and a mexican there.

All I see are Caribbean people.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3ikp08fMls

As long as they are black people and not niggers. Same with every other ethnicity.

Why the fuck do you have so many opened youtube videos?

lol didn't even notice that. tbh i'm the same i often have 30-40 tabs open at a time, though they're usually more diverse than just youtube

saving them for a rainy day.

Not mexican, but yep, they get along just fine.

And their music is no black music, but popular music for all.

They are colombians btw.

Exceptions prove the rule.

About the same as anybody else. Around half of them are worthless, the other half are pretty decent. I just happen to live in an area inundated with a majority from the lesser half.

>reddit pages open

fuck, you really are cancer?

>black people
don't care everyone has potential to be decent or an asshole.

>niggers
always assholes and are cancer on society

We are on different levels of the evolutionary scale, blacks didn't evolve to have to fit in with white western civilization, hence why most of the time black neighborhoods have higher crime rates. Despite that I don't dislike blacks, it's just like being angry at a chicken for not being able to do math, we were evolved to be better at different things.

Why do they think they are Egyptian?

Wolves and dogs can produce offspring. Are they the same species? Horses and donkeys, lions and tigers, jaguars and leopards, grizzlies and polar bears...

There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of cases of interspecies breeding. Just because two creatures share the same number of chromosomes doesn't mean they're the same species.

Black people and niggers are completely different races entirely.

Well with horses and donkeys, lions and tigers, grizzlies and polar bears, the offspring is not fertile. So they don't really count.

Wolves and dogs I'm not 100% on. I imagine that varies by breed. And jaguars and leopards are another one I'm iffy about.

I should of probably said fertile offspring to deter morons that don't know any better.

I love them. I just wish they'd stop blaming ALL white people for their problems. Clearly we aren't ALL oppressing them. Nor should we be held accountable for what our ancestors did to their ancestors.

I wish we had repatriated them all back to Africa in the nineteenth century. Honestly.

I hate myself way too fucking much to care about the color of anyone else.

Black is sub-saharran and all they build is a mud hut.