Why does this guy get hate?

Why does this guy get hate?

Maybe because he is an idiot?

Don't know the guy but he looks like a smug retard.

Because hes a retarded faggot who hits women and brags about being apart of make a wish?

If you don't know who he is you have literally been under a rock for the past 6 months

Because he it better looking than you.

Because he's a retard and the people hating him are too.
He' such an faggot, but people like H3h3 give him all this attention.
That's all he has: attention. He has no talents or skills.
So people should ignore him and he will fade.

He embodies all that is wrong with the current generation.

Narcissistic and vapid.

He's handsome and he has multiple good opportunities in life - that's not the part that shits me - the part that shits me is that he's THROWING ALL THAT SHIT DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET

>implying people should pay attention to normie Jewtube bullshit

Where the fuck have you been???

>the current generation.
>Narcissistic and vapid

it's funny because trump is the biggest narcissist on the planet

Not everyone lives a life as sad as yours.

>this

This is Team 10, bitch, who the hell are flippin' you?

I didnt say those traits were exclusive to them.

Is guy looks liken comes in a six pack of douchebags am I supposed to known who he is?

How the hell is Don T. narcissistic? I don't agree with his political views, but he is probably the most humble person that I've ever seen.

Bigly humble, the most humble, Ivanka was mumbling that around my cock last night

I have no idea who this is

Because he's just better at basically everything than everybody.

This

Oh cool, I was wondering when someone was gonna complain about trump.

I was sitting here reading a thread about a YouTube dickhead and wondering "Well wut the heck guys? Why isn't anyone making this about politics?"

You did it. You're doing the internet a great service. You're a champion of justice. Thank you.

>OMGGG GYS LE DRUJMJMPGFPF IS A NABZI

Supposedly he cheated on his ex girlfriend and fucked other girls right in front of her. As well as spit in her face, and spit in his current wife's face, and also pushed her into a thorny bush which made her whole arm bloody and abused her in other ways that gave her a bunch of permanent scars. And then kicked her out and made a song dissing her.

>alpha

h3h3 needs to die.

Because the communists in America have whipped up the useful idiots, and idiots never think, they are like the epsilons and deltas in Brave New World.

>Ivanka was mumbling that around my cock last night

I have no idea who this is.

He also fucks 12 year old girls.

Idk. But his brother is cool

This, goes to show what our society is like these days

fame and money

>implying you wouldn't

Is anyone else noticing that all the "draw around the sign" and "click the center of the sign" captchas are saying try again, even when you do it perfectly?

Too soon bro.

I would not

he vapes

Yes, this has always been the case

ye cuz ur a fegit

You answered your own question by posting that picture. Look at him.

>mock opposing positions by turning them into memes
>post irrelevant Churchill quotes

Damn guys, I just cracked the code.

>not turning on legacy style captcha

Fucking jewgle is just mining us for image recognition. Pissing me off enough to where I may actually buy a damn Sup Forums pass.

I just did this one and it said "try again". Really, faggots?

The pics used to work, and I preferred clicking to typing. Looks like I'll have to try it again. Of course, old school captchas gave me this (pic related).

He is 2 years younger than me and makes more money in 1 video than I made in a whole year of full time work in a shitty kitchen.
I'd be the same cunt he is if I could make millions for my future.