Wtf is wrong with that bitch?

Wtf is wrong with that bitch?

Why is she threatening her sis and not taking Little Fingers face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eu2OYcgr4rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably on her period or smth, I dont fucking know. Quasimodo lookin' cunt

Lawd knows she could use a different face. That one seems broken...

No Spoiler: look at the dagger.

Wait, is arya actually dead and is this some other cunt?

There is now a ice dragon

This is a good point, perfect opportunity to replace her with an attractive actress.

>No Spoiler: look at the dagger

Wat?

Worrying about the plot of a stupid TV-show
How old are you, 12?

this show is so fucking entertaining at the moment but I agree, the writing here is absolutely retarded and lacks logic

Could be that blond faceless girl that was chasing down Arya. Even the hair and posture are the same

>Could be that blond faceless girl that was chasing down Arya. Even the hair and posture are the same

Here face was planted into the hall of faces, tard.

Let other people enjoy their things, you sad pathetic trash can.

she might have bad ass assassin skills but she's still got a teenager's brain & body. jealousy, sibling rivalry, hormone fluctuations, etc.

But why would she kill the Freys? I think it's just stupid writing tbh

She's hiding her power level. She might not even reveal it in the story ever and let herself be killed off instead. It's her choice

Bottom line is that she did not receive the education in politics and treachery that Sansa did. She doesn't know enough to know she's being manipulated.

It's perfectly logical. Littlefinger is sowing distrust and chaos as always.

Quality writing

Because the writers dont know what the fuck to do with her.
Also shes definitely insane

Not insane. Just a dumb young girl who is easily being manipulated by a master of the art

still fire dragon, Night king needed it to burn down the wall and take away the magic so they can pass.

Good

>Not insane
>teenage grill
>???
>virgin detected
you don't know anything about women, do you?
she's a virgin, too & doesn't know what she really wants.
She thinks with the skills she's obtained that she can have anything, now.
she's exploring her options.

the dead are not stopped by water. so why don't they just bypass the wall? similar to the scene in pirates of the caribbean.

My theory is that Sansa will kill Littlefinger off screen, confront Sansa with his face, and talk to Sansa like a snake. Sansa, hoping to prove her loyalty to Jon and Ayra, uses the same dagger she was just given to stab Littlefinger (now ayra).

In her last breathe, Ayra is glad that Sansa loyalty wasnt to be questioned and leaves Cercei's death in charge to Sansa.

The final meet up will be ruined by Sansa.

not everyone on the show is named Sansa

OI made one mis name at the beginning. Everything else is ok.

She can be the man. That would mean price for service could be your face.

I was waiting the whole time for Jon to point his sword at the Night King and scream:

" I WANT YOU!"

and then they have it out 1 on 1.

It's all part of her master plan to trap and kill Littlefinger.

Yes it's dumb.

can't. A little fire and it's done

prediction: bran will worg into one of the dragons. my guess is it'll be the remaining living non-drogon dragon. (do we know which of her dragons was killed?) as he gets better using his powers the night king won't be able to counter his worg skills anymore.

Viseryon died.

And I don't know why you'd want him to warg into a dragon. The dragons can clearly burn shit just fine on their own. What advantage would that bring?

Rhaegar, Viseryon and Drogo

Viseryon is dead

>Viseryon died

No he didn't died. And he got cool blue eyes now.

look at this faggot dragon with his faggy blue eyes lmao

i bet his dragonfire can't even reach 400 degrees

the dragons don't have/take initiative. for instance, 1) when dani burned the slavers ships at mereen, the other two dragons only opened fire after drogon started. they were just following a lead. 2) when dani wants to go scouting for euron's ships they couldn't just send the 3 dragons to do it without having someone riding a dragon. and dani is the only one who could do it. in fact, we haven't heard her give any commands to the dragons beside dracarys. can they even be ordered to do anything else? 3) every time dani wants to attack with her dragons tyrion has implored her not to endanger herself, because she would necessarily have to ride to control it. however, bran worging into a dragon would give control without endangering a remaining important character. personally, i think jon might get a shot at riding one at some point because he's a targaryen.

Pure Aryan Race Faggot

That dragon is going to SS all over humans

What about it?

Samsung

No reflection.

She's a vampire.

COMBINE ALL THREE OF EM!

by giving that dagger and saying those things to sansa, i think arya is more or less insinuating to sansa that she will only gain the respect/power/cooperation that she needs by taking a life. i think the next northern lord who starts talking shit about jon is getting his throat cut by sansa using that dagger.

looks like its the same one littlefinger gave to bran that gave to arya

You need less then 80 iq to enjoy the show these days

It's not fedora enough for you anymore

Dragons n titties, dragons...... titties
Dragons
Dragons
Titties n dragons

youtu.be/eu2OYcgr4rM

Littlefinger won it from Tyrion in a bet re: how Jamie would do in the lists at a tourney.

After Bran got chucked out the window by Jamie, but NOT because of Jamie/Cersei, Joffrey wanted to kill Bran as a mercy/favor. Littlefinger, the master fucking chef stirring the pot, gave it to Joffrey to hand to the assassin knowing full well it would be traced back to Tyrion.

Assassin becomes wolf chowder and the dagger (Catspaw) goes to Cat, then to Ned who lost his head over the whole situation.

Littlefinger reclaims Catspaw and has now re-gifted it to Arya. Worth noting, this is the only weapon in Winterfell than can kill a wight.

I think I remembered everything. Haven't rehashed the early show or the books in years.

Vikings tho

i think we all know an abortion knife when we see one

They need to kill littlefinger already

You missed Littlefinger gave it to Bran.
Bran gave it to Arya. Arya put it into Sansas Hand, who currently has it.