It's funny how Antifa always attacks innocent Right wingers...

It's funny how Antifa always attacks innocent Right wingers, but NEVER you will see Antifa saying or doing anything against Islamofascism. There were pro ISIS protests in Sweden and Netherlands and no Antifa shown up to stop them.
But Antifa has no problem with stopping pro free speech and pro Trump protests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWbzGKKKFW8
youtube.com/watch?v=CH_X_Vv2Qaw
soundcloud.com/antagonistmu
youtube.com/watch?v=nc5KXELJ6rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost like antifa exists to oppose fascism
If you want to beat up someone that's not a fascist, join a different group

>Innocent right-winger
Like that poor innocent murderer that drove a car through a crowd.

Face it. You're just ISIS now.

They would attack islamists if they wouldn't fear to get wrecked by them.

What a profound statement you've articulated.

Like how Antifa beat up Spanish woman for protesting against terrorist attack in her home town Barcelona few days ago?

Mate, you're allowed to go and anti-protest if you don't like it. That does mean leaving the comfort of your chair and keyboard, though.

For this guy

Who'd have thought it, a board made up of white, NEET males aged 16-25 are generally pro-fascist.

Hot damn. What a scoop.

Hurrr hurrr I have a one single example

And you must be proud Antifa scum,this thing replaced honorable General Lee's statue.

Fuck Antifa they just like nazis

lol

This is a fucking LONDON. Hey Antifa where are you? Oh yea you are on the same side as this people.Must feel nice does it?

Where were you? Oh right your a pussy too.

Garbage statue honestly

Antif are also fascists. Fact.

Fucking liberals need to pull their heads out of their asses. Im so pissed that the Boston free speech rally was disrupted. The organizers werent white pride advocates. In fact they had a bunch of liberals lined up as speakers. When the fuck did free speech become this controversial?
Liberals have fucked us with political correctness. I cant state facts anymore. Like the pew poll of egyptian citizens that found a good deal of what we would describe as liberal muslims think death is the appropriate punishment for leaving the religion. Yeah i know that isnt representative of all muslims but it indicates a fundamental problem with the culture that needs to be addressed. If we really think freedom of religion and expression and speech are of paramount importance we need to stand up for them. Instead we bury our heads in sand and scream racism whenever someone brings it up. Someone is going to knee jerk tell me of all the muslim activists and how i am islamophobic. Whoever you are fuck you for making it harder for those activists to work by preventing genuine discussion. You are killing our way of life.

>sweden
>protest
pick one

They peacefully removed it and an artist replaced it with a pregnant woman.
Which you retards knocked over and smashed into pieces on the ground like the bunch of apes you are.

cuckland is arab already who the fuck cares

For the record i have a BA in political science focusing in middle eastern politics/securities. I do not consider myself an expert but have done extensive research and study in this area. If you wanna discuss my statement i am down.

You're all a bunch of fucking complainers.

That's the real fucking problem.

Muslim shitheads are everything that is wrong with the world today. Fuck them, we need to destroy every muslim.

>consider the following

>innocent right wingers

Fucking KEKd all over the place!

Quit bitching and start a revolution so I can kill your sorry ass

Oh damn you sure told me.

You fucking baby.

niggers too

Holy fuck

gb2 Sup Forums faggot

fuck'em and fuck finland too

>innocent right wingers

Antifa exists to spread degeneracy and White Genocide

>innocent
>right wingers

Communists were killing people,before Hitler came to power

>right wingers
>innocent

>innocent

antifa better run
youtube.com/watch?v=KWbzGKKKFW8

>watermelon colored american flag
bet you dont know this meme is ironic

>those poor innocent right wingers

>islamoFascism

lol didn't notice, nice done bro

>It's almost like antifa exists to oppose fascism
hahahahahhahaha
This what you stupid niggers think. Soros has bank rolled some people good at recruiting absolute morons.

>implying innocent right wingers can use irony without fucking them self up

and even more than the nazis .. but hey there is still a stalin statue in moscow because russians are dumb animals.

>literally dindu nuffins

There are Lenin statue in Canada built by Leftists for some strange reason.

>islamofascism

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=CH_X_Vv2Qaw

soundcloud.com/antagonistmu

>thread theme song

feel free to hate spam also :^)

>supports trump
>supports saudis and israel
>supports ISIS and other groups
>"fucking muslims XD right wing dindu nuffin man, wtf D:

It's funny how modern Antifa looks like bunch of faggot trannies compared to the original ones.

ikr?
wait wrong pic

youtube.com/watch?v=nc5KXELJ6rU

>blocks your path
try get past me you faggot trannies
kek!

and yet this shit is one(1) level abowe the Nigger Level

Nobody gives a shit about the "Alt-Right vs Antifa" Jewish war

it's almost as if americans in general are retarded mongs

Eh, he was a loser. We're all about winning now.

Kekistan = Autismland

Who gives a shit what Egyptians think, seriously. Why even bring that shit up?

Allegedly...

Don't be a fucking retard.

What about the Antifa who are LITERALLY fighting ISIS? Right wingers are so fucking stupid.

I haven't seen any official charges yet asshole. Maybe Mike brown 2.0?

*No convictions is what I meant to say.

Antifa also fight people who simply want to express themselves. They are violent troglodytes. "fighting" ISIS doesn't give them a pass to behave like gorillas.

No antifas are literally fighting isis. Antifa are a bunch of whimpy college students who think they're a part of some revolution or some shit.
Fuck off back to tumblr.

You're being a fucking retard.

antifa are the fascists.They cant tolerate opposing opinions without being violent.

You don't understand was being a fascist, dumbass. Words have meaning. Hit the books.

>>Sweden and Netherlands
>>But Antifa has no problem with stopping pro free speech and pro Trump protest
TRUMP

maybe its cus antifa is in america not europe you fuckface

This. Antifa are cowards. Battle of Berkeley proves it. Funniest shit ever.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Do you understand u.s. law?
This is not trial by Twitter.

You should really do some research on Kurdistan, but you're probably just going to sit in your cum stained office chair and continue to cry about muh freeze peach.

Dude. Are you retarded? Fascist rule by beating down opposition by force. Ergo, antifa are fascist.

That thing was an insult to everyone's inelegance. I dunno why you'd cry over it.

antifa is in europe, dont you remember the summit in germany a couple weeks back?

"Armed kurdish dudes declare war on capitalism"

Never laughed so hard in my life.

Eat a dick. That's not you or your college friends and they're not fighting the same things you are.

Lol that's awesome. Who wants a nigger african woman on a pedistal?

You are dumber than a brick lmao.

>Hurr durr AD HOMINEM
>Showed him didn't I?
>+1 chromosone.

You're still being retarded.

The fact that he did it is not really in dispute. Whether he is convicted or not is something of a separate matter.

Yeah pretty much, the idiocy is on display. It's not that hard to grab a textbook - or shit, a dictionary.

Fat chick was in the way of traffic. Her fault really.

Allegedly ≠ being convicted big fucking difference.
Due process works.

Okay you pretentious fuck. Tell me your stupid definition of Fascism? And then tell how in the fuck antifa is fighting fascism by curbing free speech?

Your neckbeard is showing

Edgy post bro

Antifa is the floyd mayweather of political movements. They only pick fights they know they can win.

true tho

Lol legalistic silliness.

He drove through the crowd, nobody is denying it. Even if he's not charged and it's determined to be legal - he still drove through the crowd.

Life isn't a courtroom lmao.

and still lose somehow. Wimpy college students can't throw a punch. Checked.

He drove into a car that gave a fatass a heartattack. Not his fault antifa are a bunch of tumblr whales and skinny dudes.

Well I'm glad we dropped the allegedly silliness.

Lagalistic sillyness? Our judicial process? Life is a court room you asshat, law above all else, especially the opinion of weak minds like yourself. How old are you son?