I hooked up with a dude on grindr, I'm 22 he was 19, I was in him for a few mins with no ejaculation...

I hooked up with a dude on grindr, I'm 22 he was 19, I was in him for a few mins with no ejaculation, then he blew me and beat me off. I don't know his status, what are the chances i have HIV? Been freaking out for a week now

80%

±100%

Can't you just message him and ask?

There's a current trend on grindr in which "poz" (poz meaning positive, as in HIV positive) go and have unprotected sex (or encourage it if the other person doesn't want to) in order to get them to become infected. It's like a sport to them and they get off on it. You don't have to ejaculate to contract, it's all about bodily fluids and you no doubt will have gotten some from him.

The scary thing is, it takes around 3 months before a HIV test will give you an accurate result, so you could have it and not know and you won't know for a while.

You're a fucking idiot.

No :/ lost my messages and either he blocked me or hasn't been online

I know, it was a fucking retard move. He put a condom on me at first then took it off for a bj, then said i could leave it when i went back in. fuck I think he was one of them

Nah you'll be alright, I was just fucking with you lol

Since you're a faggot, you'll get AIDS at some point anyway. The sooner you're positive, the less you have to worry.

Kek. You showed that faggot

Just touching his ass raw can give you hiv. You can't do anything about it now.

this attitude is something i never understood about pozzing. if you can stop worrying about catching it after you caught it, why were you ever worried in the first place, like. like there are really people who are like once im positive i dont have to worry about becoming positive anymore. if you dont care about being positive, then you never had to worry even when you were negative? it doesnt make sense at all

This was literally the only gay expereince i had, and I don't plan on having anymore, I expected to be called a faggot on this thread at some point lol.

haha, man, these homo's get me everytime

oh XD. I do plan on getting tested, many people say 2 week tests are reliable, but i should again at 3 months. It's just the anxiety and every little thing i attribute to being hiv, slight headache, a single cough, etc. Haven't had a fever, but it's only been a week

>XD

really newfag?

sorry

i wasnt talking about you, i was talking about this fucked up pozzing fetish and gay guys wanting to catch hiv so they can "stop worrying"
but since you asked, even if an hiv positive person cums in your ass, the chances that you actually catch hiv are extremely low (like 1%?) of course you could be the extremely unlucky 1% ;)

AS A GAY MALE WHO GETS FUGGED BY STRANGERS ON THE REGULAR THERE PRETTY MUCH A 0% CHANCE YOU HAVE CONTRACTED ANYTHING YOURE JUST BEING A MENTALLY CHALLENGED CHILD HUNG UP BY YOUR OWN FEARS AND INSECURITIES

and yes the gay community does have high % of hiv+ people (which is still around 8%) the chances of contracted the disease from one encounter are very slim, especially if youre the top. Either way its irresponsible to fuck without a rubber no matter who you are or are with, so you should probs get tested in a few weeks to make sure you dont have anything actually scary like herpes

dont come to Sup Forums for advice they will only enhance your fears and insecurities because its actually pretty fun

faggot