Any real hooligans here?

Any of you britcucks actually get into riots? Is hooligan culture still a thing?

Also, opinions on movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uqJMXdORM4
youtu.be/hJnR5XmOZeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it just an extension of traveler culture or what?

europeans will never be as passionate as these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uqJMXdORM4

Stay alive thread.

We're not allowed to get too rowdy though or we'll get stomped by jackets. There seems to be a tradition in the UK to let boys be boys. Or maybe those days are gone for them too.

Is it statistically possible that a brit who has been in a hooligan fight is on Sup Forums right now and will see this thread?

im the only user who actually goes to games and no im not it is pretty sad

So hooligans aren't a thing anymore? No band of brothers rowdy fans who get into brawls together? Not even in the underground?

yes they exist they are just more discreet and fight amongst themselves in organised fights. Usually in the woods or in some forgotten suburb

There was a big crackdown on hooligans and its basically dead now in the UK. Places like Russia and Eastern Europe are more known for hooligan culture now

Movie was shit.

>UNDERCOVER JOURNOS LMAO

spotted the journo

Yeah ama

>Australia
Rugby hooligans?

Football (soccer)

do your parents know you're gay?

>thw our Vancouver riot is more well known that any english event of the last 50 years.

I am straight (not gay)

The totally fabricated Australia football culture makes me cringe so hard, so desperate to imitate Europeans with flares and the copied chants.

I like it because it has some proper hard men in it. Speaking of which

Liverpool supporter but used to go to my local teams games when they where half decent tranmere, the hooligans where just man children hyping up kids, to throw traffic kones, bottles, rocks an sheet at team buses pretty funny desu.

I'm a mad hooligan mate. You wouldn't want to mess with the likes of me.

i'm tooled up right now

ITT 14 year olds

are you saying you want some?

This is a beautiful movie about friendship and teaches you the important lessons in life.

I'm not even kidding.

Hooligans like Russian and Slav thugs?

or """hooligans""" like drunk brits that think they're tough trashing restaurants then go crying home when a big strong russian beats the shit out of him?

in the uk pretty much dead
alot of fights with stewards tho at games

I'm originally from Poland and had friends who were hooligans. It's gross and stupid.

i want some of your big cock

I own a Stone Island jacket, that pretty much makes me the top boy.

Pretty sure Hooligan culture in england got slapped pretty hard after 2011.

What the fuck was that black paste the dude was eating?

Hooligan in UK is pretty pointless when every team is the same the only thing that changes is the colour of the kit

long long long before that

>after 2011
What happened in 2011?

meu deus que comentário retardado

mas é verdade, todo clube que era de trabalhador foi comprado por algum chines / arabe.
Todo torcedor que era dos anos 80-90 ta banido do estadio, só tem turista.

>Beat the shit out
In Paris Welch did same to us
Dunno if it was on the TV. They only talk when Russians would beat some bunch of faggots and not when we are beaten

Islanders (Welch or Irish) are really beasts, but you're right English are just puppies when it comes to real fight

>In Paris Welsh did same to us
I'm not going to believe that this, youtu.be/hJnR5XmOZeo had the shit beaten out of it by drunken sheep shaggers.

You get it wrong
I had watched the film you attached before

*Related* is about worldwide hooliganism as a problem and not only Russian hools (actually the guys filmed are not even hools)

In Paris we really were beaten by Welch, thus kinda having answered to us for all the disgraceful shit Russians did that time in Paris

Also the subtitles for Russians in this film are all kinda wronged and set to show our "endless offense" and not always truly translate what they had really said in interview

"Russian hools" is just a brand of fashion
None of them are familiar with any MA or have any skills of combat

This is more about politics than about football

My dad and grandad both used to play professionally in lower leagues (championship/league1-2 etc) and used to tell me how bad hooliganism was. People used to turn up to games just to fight, nobody wanted to watch football etc it was just drunk men looking for an excuse to fight. It all got changed in the 90s over here and football became popular again

The Welsh and Northern Irish are some of the hardest cunts in the world, I definitely believe that they can hold their own against Russians and Poles

>In Paris we really were beaten by Welch
Unless you mean on the pitch, then yes, but I can't find any videos of violence in Paris between them, in fact most seems to be the opposite; friendliness and calm.

As for hooliganism, the willing sobriety, exercising, and travelling into forrests to fight is definitely football hooliganism taken to another level, you could almost taken "football" out of the phrase honestly. But I will say that the number of Russians hurt would likely have been more than the number that I never actually found in any news reports on the violence, if 2000 England fans didn't have their passports revoked by police at the time.

>you could almost taken "football" out of this phrase
That's it.

The name "Russian hools" for that film is some... triggering
I mean, the Paris was just an one episode of actual hooliganism

Although there haven't been many changes through those 7 months, I'm sure it wouldnt reach that far at WC in 2018

I don't like to take fans of any other nationalities in opposite, like "ENGLISH FANS ARE THE SAME VIOLENT AND THRASHY!!!". it makes no sense

Yes here is the problem, right on the sleeve, xenophobia and violence. But these are worldwide problem and even the hools themselves (in the film you'd attached) stated it.

September 11

Online Hooligan reporting in.

BTFO ABU's on a regular