Americas time zone

>americas time zone
Why does the board quality degrade so much?

Don't you have some bedtime prayers to be doing Nigel?

WAHH WAHH AMERICANS :'(

what is best

american power hour (aph) or european power hour (eph)

Yanks and leafs are bad posters. Simple as that.

when all the australian shitposters come home from school (about 5 hours from now)

My theory is that the language barrier requires a certain level of education that the common yank can bypass.

all euro hours are just generals and obsessing over americans while we sleep.

the real power hours are when the americans, leafs, and aussies are up

Envious Europoors post threads like this one ad nauseam

you forgot the third world

who?

I'm pretty sure only Christians do bedtime prayers

but it takes a lot of brain to bypass barriers like that

Normies period of day makes the board terrible, bue when the time is between 2 normies period the board becomes more calm. Now its time for europeans to sleep and americans to be autistic, then the circle continues.

>

>mfw we are stuck with the dumbass ameriturds and leafs
>mfw we are stuck with underage meme retards from /lat/
>mfw we will never shared the same time zone with cultured people, like us, from Europe

WHY, GOD?

WHY?

American primetime on the weekends is the best Sup Forums time. All the betas and NEETS go in hiding, and the Yuropoors are in an absolute state of disaster of how to deal with American alphas.

leafs and aussies are all shitposting faggots.
always create shart in the mart tier threads about us. every single day. and that's considering it is early morning/afternoon in australia. fucking neets

The number of generals I see is bleach to my eyes.

>cultured, people, like us, from Europe

yeah good like being stuck with spain, they always talk shit to sudacas when they have a chance.

>comfy architecture threads
>comfy window threads
>comfy history threads
>comfy cuisine threads

just stop sleeping lmao

THIS

Mexicans are the most whiny fucking shits on Earth. You let Texas kick your ass in a 1 on 1 war in which you possessed every advantage.

And my point is proven.

my post was pretty good actually

We only have 3 generals, all shitty (/cum/, /dixie/, /lat/).

You yuros have a million generals and most of them are language locked besides the worst ones: /eire/ and /brit. Thus during this time we have better threads since generals are utter shit and destroyed this board. Even australians shittalking americans and canadians is better than the shit during yuro hours.

>Non-americans think they're relevant

Get off my Sup Forums

are you telling my joke was bad
because it was great
why dont you go bomb yourself stupid sandnigger

It was alright, it could've used some work to be completely frank

The generals should have been purged to hell when they first popped up on Sup Forums instead of enabling them to infest every board.

All it takes is 2 seconds to see that they are filled with underage cancer.

fuck off you twat, my post was fucking awesome.

>a wall of post numbers and an irrelevant jpeg
>bong unironically believed this was a quality contribution as he clicked 'post'
>he probably still believes it

My post was far superior to yours

>mexico
>cultured

The only remotely redeemable part of American ""culture"" (cowboys) was stolen from Mexico. You are welcome.

test

>implying cowboys are """"""culture"""""""

Almost all not-african former european colonies developed some sort of countryside redneck cow-obsessed culture. If burger don't have points for this, you too don't have, taco

we also stole tacos from you and made them better. just ask the drunk norwegian user.

generals are shit, bur brit is good

Reported for ban evasion