Anyone else think Ryan Adams made himself look like a cuck on twitter?

Anyone else think Ryan Adams made himself look like a cuck on twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1941158/the-strokes-tumultuous-relationship-with-ryan-adams-recapped-in-new-book-he-was-definitely-a-bad-influence/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no because he's right and Adams is an actual good songwriter.

Legit never heard of this butthurt manlet. Publicity seeking wash up

fuck off, the Strokes are complete shit

fuck your buzzwords

DID SOMEONE SAY LASAGNA?

Julian Casablancas has more talent in his fucking turkey neck than that manlet Adams will ever have. He's so trash he had to promote himself in that shit move This Is 40.

The strokes are alright, not great. Ryan adams, however, is a fucking hack musician. Who does he think he is?

Prisoner was better than any of Julians solo endeavors.

lol, Ryan is one to talk. he's had a bit too many Hostess Cupcakes himself.

this honestly lol, fuck ryan adams

Lasagna is so delicious

It's substance-less alt country garbage, are you serious? Again, I'm not even a huge fan of Casablancas or the strokes, but this guy Adams confounds me

He looks like a fat Panda Bear.

I looked more into it, and holy shit, what a hack.

Fucking kek, this little dwarf needs to lay off the heroin.

Calm down Julian

What a cunt. Here's some context.

stereogum.com/1941158/the-strokes-tumultuous-relationship-with-ryan-adams-recapped-in-new-book-he-was-definitely-a-bad-influence/news/

Hey fuck you Ryan, shut your mouth or I might just beat your ass like I did in the past bitch

I wouldn't be surprised if those allegations were indeed true based on the fact that he's throwing a tantrum on twitter like a child

Is Julian a fatass or something now?

he's a pretty big dude

Both guys are talented as fuck, I hate Adams is being such a faggot though. Why is he even doing this?

do these faggots know what a shower is?

Who the fuck is ryan adams
Some manlet libtard cuck apparently

Both the Strokes and Adams are overrated as fuck, but I will not let him slag off Albert Hammond (Sr.) and have it go unnoticed.

>manlet libtard cuck

do you sound like a fucking idiot in real life too?

You've never heard of Ryan Adams?

I don't care much for the strokes and they probably do deserve their fair share of criticism for just how tarnished the legacy of the band has become with their recent releases
that being said, fuck him for shitting on the voidz, tyranny is better than every strokes album and a really refreshing listen in today's musical landscape

tfw you will never date julian in his prime

its just banter t b h

Julian Casablancas has been washed up for over a decade and the only reason The Strokes ever got anywhere was because of their extremely rich parents using their money and influence to give their kids careers in the corporate indie rock game.

who's ryan adams

WTF I love Albert now...why the fuck is his son so much uglier than him?

t. overheard Stacy getting fucked by Chad to 'Is This It?' in your dorm one too many times

Literally who

^^^^^ somebody fill me in

So why hasn't bryan adams sued this nobody for riding his name?

Ryan who? Have i ever heard of this guys songs?