Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests

At the end of the climactic scene (8 minutes) in HBO’s Emmy nominated Hacking Democracy (2006), a Leon County, Florida Election official breaks down in tears. “There are people out there who are giving their lives just to try to make our elections secure,” she says. “And these vendors are lying and saying everything is alright.” Hundreds of jurisdictions throughout the United States are using voting machines or vote tabulators that have flunked security tests. Those jurisdictions by and large are where former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is substantially outperforming...

counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/
gizmodo.com/obamas-new-tech-advisor-proved-how-easy-it-is-to-hack-v-1703703152
fiercegovernmentit.com/story/electronic-voting-machines-vulnerable-untraceable-hacking-doe-security-team/2011-10-03
salon.com/2011/09/27/votinghack/
theantimedia.org/for-26-and-an-8th-grade-education-you-can-hack-a-voting-machine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like another pure coincidence

> discuss
Spoopy

>“There are people out there who are giving their lives just to try to make our elections secure,”

What? Who? Literally who?

D..does this mean that Trump is supported by hackers?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

I would imagine they are referring to the military in an indirect way

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about world affairs. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth.” "And what is your question, Kenneth?"
"I have three questions:

First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
Third –whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess.
Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"
A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up;

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny." "And what is your question, Johnny?"
"I have five questions:

First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
Fifth - where's Kenneth?

>D..does this mean that Trump is supported by hackers?

I know some hackers who like some of what he says

>What difference, at this point, does it make?
call and demand she be jailed

call those assholes, demand that criminals be brought to justice

for the lulz

Those machines were merely ready for a woman president.

Bump. Every time something substantial comes along people all of a sudden aren't interested

That's funny considering how every one wants her investigated for election fraud.
thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/

Is there any way to tell if the machines have been tampered with?

It's because it's an article about a movie from ten years ago.

Should we discuss 9/11 and jet fuel can't melt steel beams and it's relevance to this election?

Not really.
gizmodo.com/obamas-new-tech-advisor-proved-how-easy-it-is-to-hack-v-1703703152

It wouldn't be hacking if you smash into it and left obvious signs. Most things I read say you can hack those for $20, and it is undetectable.

I'm on mobile, so I can only post one article at a time.
Sorry.

fiercegovernmentit.com/story/electronic-voting-machines-vulnerable-untraceable-hacking-doe-security-team/2011-10-03

No. It means the fix is in for Hilldawg.

Here's a source on par with OP's

salon.com/2011/09/27/votinghack/

Here's the one that says a child with $30 could hack a voting machine.
theantimedia.org/for-26-and-an-8th-grade-education-you-can-hack-a-voting-machine/

Well there's a reason USA doesn't allow international observers at their elections. Guess what it is.

Good joke Dad, where's my allowance I need to buy some useless shit

Watched it. Am i in a watchlist yet?

Why would anyone care about you spaghettios