Do you fags wanna help me upgrade my prebuilt pc?

Do you fags wanna help me upgrade my prebuilt pc?
Starting off with my gpu, how the hell do I take this shit out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WC8dQwK2ERw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google.com

First you remove the CPU heat sink by unclasping the bracket then carefully lift the CPU out

But I'm not trying to upgrade just my cpu, I'm upgrading my whole motherboard

''How do i take this out''. yeah you should probably not be anywhere close to the insides of a pc. Put the lid back, and leave it. Educate yourself and come back. Literally the easiest part to remove is hard for you to remove. Literally takes 20 seconds to do.

use magnet

and genious fucktard, your CPU is fucking in your motherboard. Where did you think it went, into the harddrive?

This

What are your specs anyways? And what do you want to 'upgrade'?

If he is upgrading his motherboard, chances are big(?) that he has a new CPU aswell. So no reason to take the old one off, as who the fuck upgrades a mb without upgrading CPU?

fucktard.

u need a high power magnet for that

Very true you fucking nigger, but you ASSUME this fucking idiot is. You silly cunt. Besides, he claims he is only upgrading the motherboard and not the cpu. Did you go to elementary school? Because you cant read you fucking stupid ass gook

Thank you
An outdated fx 8350 with the mb from gigabyte, and an rx 480

you're fucked without a magnet retard

Why is it having sexual intercourse in the motherboard?

Well I'm upgrading the cpu as well, chill the fuck out

Good question, had to stop and jack off to the thought of that.

Fucking kek, good one

anyways nigger, what you have to do is press the release tab on the graphics card. Remove the screw in the back (probably is two screws)

also newfag detected '' EKS DEE KEK, LOOK AT ME MOM I SAID KEK, AM I COOL NAO?? XDDD''

He confirms it here
and here
Go get your iq checked or something, lowlife trailer trash.

He confirmed it afterwards you fucking stupid ass niggerjew. But yes, as a matter of fact you happened to be right. Good job, I guess I should congratulate you since this is the only acheivement in your pathetic white trash life.

Enjoy working at wendys for the rest of your life u silly gook

Well the tab isn't cooperating with me, and doesn't want to let go of the gpu

Solid plan, will join you.

AHAHAHAH user IS ANGRY. Lmao he fucking confirmed it aftewards you CRINGY fucking loser. LMAOO so fucking triggered.

user, let the aspergers kid 'win', because I assure you he wont stop.

Some of the mobo manufacterers have a ''pull'' feature. So you have to gently pull a little bit. Wiggle the card and pull.

Ey OP, provide some more pics of your setup.

That is a push feature of I ever saw one right there it is I will tell you good kid since I am certain of that is the case it is.

this is good practice, makes the pc run faster. Less gunk = more fps

seconded, show us ur compoOoOOoter

>calling him niggerjew
>then he will only achieve one thing in his white trash life.
>WHITE TRASH LIFE
>gtfodegeneratedone.jpg

haha fucking retarded nerd

It's crappy
There's another pci express lane, and I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to pull, but for fucks sake it's not working

yes that is absolutely true

deliver specs

OOOOOOOOH! You really did get me there you did :P

Yeah make sure you removed all of the screws on the back where it locks into the chassi. I presume you did that. It looks like a push tab. So press it in, and wiggle the card. Dont be afraid of using a litlte bit of force. Just dont flex it up and down.

Like he said Push flap hard, pull card and wiggle it till it plops out.

yeah, sort of crappy. But it at least it is something you can game on right.

the funny thing about such imagew is that retardw think this will destroy your mobo

This kills the crab...

>fx 8350
>480x
>crappy

Its pretty decent, seriously. Not a fan of FX processors, used to have the Fx6300 but the fx 8350 is pretty good for being Amd, its just a little bit old.

Obviously unless we are talking about newer ryzen processors, Intel really just wins. Running a 7700k atm, big step up from 6300.

Still decent build OP. Seriously.

Lol, still buying intel when there is ryzen.

Still fanboying about AMD ryzen, when the majority of infrastructure in editing, gaming and software is based off of Intel.

I bet you dont know anything about programming or optimization at all? Cringy, also could see right through your BS. user is a retard confirmed

lmao are you fucking stupid or something user? Bait xdddddddddddddd

>Paying twice the prize for 2 more fps in games while being skullfucked in everything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=WC8dQwK2ERw
how retarded are ppl that srsly thinks water is magically destroying pc parts?

Fucking hell, I thought I would break it, so now comes the part where i remove the mb. Do I just pull it? I did take off the screws out and unplugged everything

haha you just confirmed that Intel is better? Besides, yes price per performance. I understand that poor people like yourself cant afford good computers but dont be desperate man, we get it, youre angry :D. Fucking poor nigger, go back to africa where you belong.

Wiggle is your friend. be more careful with this one.

yeah, remove ecrews. Keep the standoffs in place in the chassi.

Remove the mobo and put it aside (guessing you aint using the cooler)

When you put in the new mobo, put in the IO shield in the back first, and then make sure you dont scrape the back of the mobo on the standoffs to much.

also forgot to say this, you should probably put in the new CPU in your new mobo and put on the cooler first before putting it into your chassi. You dont want to do that inside the chassi.

Oh its not going to. However metal likes to pick up metals and other shit, which if not washed properly can leave residue which will short cuircut your parts. Besides, why the fuck would anyone wash pc parts. I guess if you vomit all over it you could, but its really something you almost never need to do, ever.

Water wont break it, the shit the water picks up might. Nigger.

Water* likes to pick up metals* im on the phone. Also im a gook nigger, sorry for inglis bad

Wait a second. It seems like there's more screws that i cant take off

you would understand why ppl want to wash pc parts when you will put your hands on system that hasnt been cleaned for few years

you're a retard man, spare this poor pc xD

I guess these hold the cooler from the backside. Looks like a back plate thing. Nothing should really hold your motherboard if you removed all the screws from the ''front''.

Dude, I already have. Ive built serveral pcs in my life. Okay, fair enough, ive not touched smokers PC's. I can only imagine how gross they must be.

Im the Pcfag that helped you out. Dont add salt to your pc, or water, or magnets, also you can watch Linus tech tips quick videos on most of the shit you ask about. Hope you get it to work user, gonna go play arma 3 now. CYa