Pick one:

Pick one:

1. Humanity goes extinct in 250 years

2. Lead by Asia, humanity discovers how to travel faster than light and colonizes 12 different planets within the next 250 years, but the white race goes extinct.

>1. Humanity goes extinct in 250 years
Someone or something has GOT to make this happen.

so either whites or everyonr

number 2 will probably happen, but I don't know how the Asian master race is going to deal with a mongrelized europe and america

1. Fuck all of you

Humanity goes extinct in either scenario faggot

this exactly (not 12 planets though, more like 2)

1 because i wont even be around to experience it

2 anime Will be real

2. It's probably going to happen anyway. Asians developing AI, cyberization, and leading the effort to colonize the galaxy is like the subject of 90% of the best anime, fantasy, and sci-fi movie or show ever made. White people don't give a shit about those things. All they care about is having a pure race, which is why they'll eventually be bred out and destroyed by every other race through war or disease. Let's hope they and the muslims kill each other off and let humanity advance to the next evolutionary phase.

1. Humanity goes extinct in 250 years.

Why? Because most humans are dogshit and it would be nice for earth to have some hard reset by getting rid of all humans. And I´m also dead in under 250 years so I don´t care about other people living, they can all eat shit and die.

>You are now aware of the fact that Asian are approximately 8% smarter than Caucasians.

This is the most realistic reply.

250 years is a long fucking time man. Consider that we couldn't fly 115 years ago.

Now consider that during the next 250 years, humans will have access to computers and robotics and a global manufacturing infrastructure.

I just spent the last hour thinking about whether it would be better if we all died, or if letting the better half of us continue this narrative would ever result in anything relatively worthwhile. Nihilism beckons; it's possible that no matter what you do, there will always be mediocrity. There will always be redundancy. There will always be something awful about humanity. The bigger the pool, the deeper it is, and the stronger the dimming of the brightness becomes. If you change the humanity, maybe you would never end up with the same old song and dance of eating shit and shitting to eat. But that's wishful thinking.

So I really, really want to choose the first option. But with Nihilism, option 2 is also viable, because in all likelihood, nothing of value will be lost or gained in the end. Either we all die, or we all eventually die, or some of us die and we do the same thing over and over again until we simply can't. And then there will be nothing to regard or remember all the nothings we did.

Can I get a:

3. Humanity goes extinct this generation

plz
I want to actually see it happen

If the human species could be limited to a population of roughly 20,000 individuals, the species would be worth preserving. But it would require massive changes to the genome to ensure this with an understanding of reproduction we don't yet have. It would be easier to simply put giant robots in orbit that would keep track of the humanoid population, and when the population crosses 20,000, the elderly are vaporized from above instantly once out of view from the others.

> the elderly
Yeah, let's kill those that have the most life experience. Why not kill a baby? They haven't learn much, it'll be cheaper to replace them, when the number's low enough again.

Traveling faster than light is impossible.

What sort of faggot is so completely out-of-touch with reality to prefer betraying humanity over petty racial quarrels?

These are contradiction lmao.

>Asian
>human

Try agian Goy

I don't know about 20,000. But I have better faith in a curator curating agents that is in turn curated by other curators, curated themselves, and so on and so forth. A society that euthanizes the elderly would be easier than giant robots in orbit, too. Hospitals, run by automatons, with a wing devoted to uploading algorithmic analogs of the geriatric population before cremation; my whole rant relies on the premise that we lack wisdom. Why kill a fleeting resource? We should be preserving it, in any form we can. Lest we repeat history over and over, and continue to eat shit with a shit-eating grin.

In fact, if we want to get melodramatic about it, let machines take over the story. Humans, in the flesh, and shaped like humans with human morality and human scope, might just be outdated, and our tendency to "improve upon nature" by mimicking it through clay might just apply to us as much as it did the airplane.

bc the elderly are a drag on resources
and babbies are rarely left alone, so the only way to lazer them is in full view of someone, and the effect of the ppl seeing it and realizing they're being lazered would be 100% fatal to their long term survival.

much easier to quietly smoke oldfags when they wander off and just have them disappear without disruption

Prove it

>it isn't possible to reach the Indies by sailing west

It's been done. Einstein did it.

Magellan did it

No he didn't.

>let machines take over the story
definitely. Ai + engineering, machining, & manufacturing software could very well produce machines capable of producing further machines that can ultimately thrive without the many needs that human beings and organic lifeforms have. Machines can be built that do not need air, gravity, food, water, or even death. If by the time human beings run the course of this species, they have produced machines capable of producing better machines to traverse across the expanses of space, then the most all of human progress, possibly organic lifeforms could say, is that they were a necessary, albeit early, crude, and deeply flawed version of life and intelligence.

Those machines could conceivably preserve all knowledge they deem useful, propel themselves with a series of nuclear blasts faster and faster, and drift across the galaxy for billions of years in standby mode and not be bothered by the passing of time on their journey, and that may be the greatest possible lasting legacy of the entire human species and all of life on earth, whether they find other planets to mine and reproduce themselves on, or just drift as floating repositories of humanity scattered across the expanse.

Yup.

Thought we had a workaround with Neutrinos, but were wrong.

But what about the heat death? Presumably these robots would need some source of energy to keep going, and we live in a finite universe with a finite number of planets with finite resources, and a finite number of stars to produce light. What do the robots do when the lights go out? They shut down, just like the human race.

And that's my problem with life in general. We can colonize the Galaxy, we can colonize the universe, we can make robots that do it for us, it doesn't matter. We have to leave this planet before the sun dies, but in reality we'll just keep searching for other stars until the end of time, when they all die. It's all hopeless.

Nope. Until you support your claim with evidence, it's false.

>but what about the heat death
I'm sure they would be motivated to solve the problem of heat death by any means as much as we're compelled to adhere to our survival instinct. I mean, provided they retain any vestigial parts of human nature or knowledge thereof.
>it doesn't matter
If it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter that it doesn't matter. Everything has no purpose and no goal, so not doing it is akin to doing it. So, if you're compelled against any seeming reason to exist, and you sit idly... wouldn't you want to inevitably die doing something comparatively enjoyable or mind-occupying?

Furthermore. Let's not forget that frame of reference is important to how the universe can be perceived; with enough energy and resources, you could turn a minute into x amount of time, and you would have many, many minutes before a sun decided to reach the end of its life. Maybe it is even possible to create new, artificial stars from x or y, who knows. I certainly don't, because I'm here.

I'll be dead either way, so why should I care?

this

name of girl?

We're already making it happen to ourselves. Give it time. We're almost completely and irrevocably fucked.

Race is mutation. Basically the only reason white people exist is because it's more efficient not to produce melanin when you're not living near the equator.

If a melanistic person lives away from the equator long enough, they become white (due to conservation of energy).

White people are no more a "race" than orange cats are to grey cats. Basically, who gives a fuck.

She's my wife. I'm not giving you her name.

Isn't it obvious? They get the fuck off this planet and leave behind all those faggots.

nigga, the sun burning out doesn't result in the heat death of the universe

you're confusing two things

the entire universe and matter itself fizzles out in the heat death. no reason to stick around then, bc nothing to stick around for. the sun burning out just kills earth and anything in the solar system.

Machines could easily be on their way out to andromeda or some other star system when our star dies.

Considering 2 is impossible I'm gonna go with 1