Post your car, age and occupation

post your car, age and occupation
other anons rate

op here, pic related
my car, vw corrado 2.9 vr6
electrical engineer

r8 5/10 gay lights kid

Like mine. Comfy as fuck, particularly for tall drivers; safe; ignored by thieves and LEO; will cruise at 80mph in near silence; practical (you can get a pallet in the back if you need to).

no car cause im not a stupid manchild
software engineer

> 19
> electrical engineer

E46 M3, 27, marketing

2013 VW CC.
Home Depot manager

not just me, but pretty much 100% of all agrees that front rack looks sexier than your dream girl and wife combined

ya man what's wrong with that? been doing it for like 7 years dude

pretty good 8/10

old lady bicycle (driving to work in a city takes 5 hours), 23 , marketing manager

6/10

Audi A1 2.0 tfsi
student

not bad but a1 is girls car 7/10

2008 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring
Costco Major Sales Associate

ehh 6.5/10

beautiful car with terrible lights, you probably have a monster cap aswell

Damn nigga that's a nice corrado right there. Too bad some fucking britbong drives it. Prolly automatic cuz you cucks can't drive for shit. How much km anyway? Crash free?

>inb4 ten million pictures of BMWs

Get the fuck out of here with your fucking overengineered pieces of shit.

Saab 9-5 wagon
35 Lidl rdc worker

If it helps, I purchased the car with my own money. Better than most people my age.

2003 saturn ion
IT Admin

>Mazda3 Hatchback, 2L 120hp with manual transmission, Vision package
>30
>unemployed currently

Toyota avensis '06 d-cat, age 27, manager in IT
Second car, vw golf mk2' 84, my toy and youngtimer

considering audi every model number below 4 is a girls car

hey dude it's a manual and it's not kms it's done 133000 miles so fuk u :)

>19
>a 2010 accent 1.6 gls manual
>sudent

gg man that's pretty good

had the cross country as as a hand me down for a while, leaked oil, exhaust was fucked, great fun to beat around for a winter

120 out of a 2l?? holy fuck that is bad 4/10 but looks pretty good atleast

hey nice one golf 8/10

Yeah idk, it's got decent acceleration tho so not sure if us Eurotrash measure differently or something? Anyway, gets good mileage too.

Great how much is this in non retarded units? You didn't give info on the crash count so I assume that thing already took a few hits. Why do you drive a V6 anyways when you can't even drive as fast as you want like in my great country? You should just give it to me cuz you can't fully appreciate it anyway :)

i get 124 out of the accent, light as fuck too, it's not much but it works for school

thisguy.png

nigga, i drove manual transmissions for 2 decades and have gotten automatics for my last 3 cars, never going back. my left knee was dead in the evening cause of all the fucking traffic jams, is much better now.
also modern german dsg, no american crap.
although did have to fix a design flaw recently, pic related.

It's 33 yr old, rare version carat with mfa, electric windows, mirrors and 1.8 engine with 3 speed automatic transmission

05 fiesta 1.2 with mismatched bumper and a lego spoiler
Engi student

maybe u mean 120 ps which is about 135 hp i think? also am eurotrash about to be British trash so

also EE, CEO, > 30

2009 Mazda6
Warehouse packer

lol dude you're funny, and as far as I know it's had no crashes, it's straight af and btw I can't legally drive it that fast but i do anyway so I can Def appreciate it

>>being this full of shit

>2015 gti
>24
>industrial engineer

Hey gramps sorry to hear about your knee :( maybe you should just stick to some old people activity like people your age usually do. U know like playing golf or feeding ducks in the park instead of driving cars. I drove manual too. Shit is convenient but on all other aspect it fucking sucks. When I'm old like you maybe I'll switch too.

That's odd. Mine has over 110k miles on it, never leaks or uses oil and the exhaust is stainless and so will not rot.

I thought about a cross-country, mainly for the additional ground-clearance and the 4x4, but they're a bit roly-poly in the bends.

thanks, also it's true but yeah okay

>I'm a fucking pussy
you can just say so in here mate. dont gotta lie to yourself

it was a 2007 with 330+k on it lmao

no car and manchild go hand in hand buddy

21, software engineer

Yeah sure. I guess that thing goes 220-240 km/h max (again I don't know bout your retarded units) and what you want to tell me you can drive that fast on your shitty ole brick roads? I don't think so. Meanwhile I drive my V6 on our perfect autobahn to its top speed which is also 240 km/h. TOTALLY LEGAL. Every day. Feels good man.

Shit meant to write automatic. But you get the idea.

> gramps > 30, what, ppl in your country have kids at 15 ?

listen son, when you do a lot of miles comfort starts to get more important, and when i put it to the metal it leaves all you kids behind in a hurry.

honestly a really good burn

try doing a 4h trip every day, 50000km/year, then lets talk again kiddo

2015 Camaro, V6 slap shift. Love the fuckin car and got for 8k with a salvage title from a good friend of mine. 28,000 miles.

I'm 22 and a supervisor for a traffic safety company.

dude, youre a fucking retard.
also brick roads are you joking you nazi cunt gfus
and because ur that fucking stupid I'll spell it out to ya, 150mph = 240 kmh you fuck

like i said, dsg & steptronic in a german car, no americano crap. shit is aggressive as fuck in sports mode. by the time you shifted to 2nd, i'll be long gone.

heyy fuk pretty good 8/10

if you were intelligent enough to be an engineer you wouldnt be on this shitty website. the other option; you're an electrician who thinks he's an engineer in the same vein as a subway "sandwich artist"

>v6 maro
Hahahahaha

*to be an engineer at 19, i meant to type

some of us do come here from time to time to have a quick wank to some celebs or get a wif of the level of degeneracy of you youngsters. not a regular by any means, but not everyone that posts here is a retard.

Now, now. I wasn't turning down that deal. Especially when I can sell it off later for more than I bought it for and upgrade to a V8.

like put it. Pic related is you. Putting the pedal to the metal won't give you your manliness back. Bawwwing about your knee and how you want comfort.

Mercedes A180
Med student

32 I sell cell phones and cell phone accessories

Subaru Impreza RX
Sysadmin/software dev

Wow, so much salt. Not my fault that you chose to drive a car that you can't even push to the edge because of your shitty traffic laws. Looks nice tho

03 Stang
Student

1991 240SX S13
Part time student / Chipotle

sorry brah, your daily 10 min trip to highschool doesn't give you any reference of the effort hard working people put in to get somewhere in life, but then that's probably not on your list of things to achieve.

>>you youngsters
ishygddt

Lol sport mode is a joke, it just makes the sounddaktor or whatever the fuck it's called play louder engine noises through the speakers. I drive a dsg gti

i'm not the fag claiming to be an EE at 19

However I do still agree the dsg is superior to a standard

norske jævel

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins 6 speed manual

1991 3000GT
Corrections
FWD base 3kGT get on muh lvl scrubs

sports mode is just a different preset where automatic shifting behavior is much more aggressive and fuel economy is less important.
i prefer it over switching manually with the flappy pedals, and also like that is brakes on the engine more. will often use gear-down instead of braking, but that's about all the use the flappy pedals get from me

get some am rims

why is that so hard to believe??? I'm still training sure, I'm at uni 2 days a week for a higher national diploma in electrical engineering fuk dude leave me alone haha

>be me
>post before finished

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins 6 speed manual
Welder

my bad m8

> I don't have any comeback to defend my obvious faggotry so I just call him underage b&
> t. automatic driving grampa

Dude my job is harder than your dick, which isn't that difficult considering you drive automatic.

then say ee student dont pose like you're in any way qualified

my job isn't even physical, good for you son

>astra

typical retard that thinks only labor is hard

24, software developer

lol

Where the fuck did I say that mine is? So acting all uppity like 'Uh i'm not a blue collar pleb like you' holds no ground, fagit. You should learn how to read first. Or does your 7 figure executive job not require that?

> Or does your 7 figure executive job not require that?

Fucking burn.

I'd like to see you even try to afford the insurance pmsl

1300 wit my mom n dad lol, thats with 2 years driving experience and 4 other cars in the house so yea

software engineer
3 door 1.2L 2006 corsa d