Finally proof. Can't deny it, us flat earthers have been correct the entire time

Finally proof. Can't deny it, us flat earthers have been correct the entire time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even if flat earth was true, what's the point in being right?

what fundamentally changes for you if such a thing is or becomes true???

idk ask the people who've lied to you your entire life

looks more like a cone shape to me
>mfw flat earthers are still wrong

That animated GIF of the cat jumping from the space capsule is literally better quality shoop than that.

Terrible photoshop. Try harder, oh cancerous spreaders of confusion and lies. There are some 12-year-olds who think you're cool.

Maximum bait achieved.

How? Satellites are based on a globe earth theory. I cant use the internet or phone anymore now

Lol. Again make fun of truth. You really dont care about anything. Flat earth is nothing like pic. Flat earth means there is no sucha thing as space. Sun moonstars aee just lights. Inflat earth we are center of universe. Everything rounds around us and we can see that with our own eyes. We dont need bs math formjles which have no.connection to reality. What is difference ball or plane?
Ball means you are accident from bigbank.
Flat plane means you are special and everything is created. We have evidence of creator.

Sry for grammar mistakes. Shit filter on phone.

Satelites dont exist. Internet is in underwatter cabbles. Phone signals from towers. Radio singnals from towers and high altitude baloons

I always applaud flat earthers for their consistency and dedication to the cause, even if misguided, but i was always wondering - what's the point of it all? If the earth is flat and all the goverments are lying to us, why are they doing it? Where's the gain? What will they lose if it's found out?

If you're going to make it, at least do it good. You're missing more than half of the fucking continents.

No gain? Big bang makes you think you are monkeyman. You dont have your toughts. You just repeat what they want you to know. Ppl just are slaves just work for dollar.
Nasa every day takes 50 mil day from taxes money. Other space programs do same.
Flat earth proofs that we are special. We are not accident. We are not monkeys. Flat plane dedtroys all space and evolution. We are center.

Projects of fiction space, satellites, arse landing ,etc. not to mention evolution, climate change, etc BS
are wroth billions ++++
> the money comes from us, go to them
> ergo your simple minded brain

Don't worry, grammar's the least of your worries.

You should drop the terrible english thing, it makes for a really bad bait
Yeah, but you could just get money without a huge worldwide conspiracy that invilves literally milions of people. Like, what about countriess that don't benefit from it? Why don't they spill the beans?

Boom, roasted!
Actual NASA pic, take that rounders.
We flatties been telling you the facts and the science for years, now there's proof.

Does anyone here seriously, like legitimately believe 'flat earth'

This is the Bent Pyramid at the necropolis of Dahshur. It is bent like this because the builders failed to take into account the curvature of the earth during its initial planning and laying out. This failure led to similar catastrophic collapses at the Meidum Pyramid. We know for a fact that the earth is round, and we even know the average of its angles and slopes. See you in hell flatfags.

"believe"
it IS flat,
> God knows when you will escape the jewish manipulation slave well.
> just some research and common sense with an open mind will help you

nigga you dumb as fuck

m8, the bent pyramid is bent because they miscalculated on how much the surface of the desert would be able to withstand and changed the angle halfway through so it wouldn't collapse. i get that fla earth is full of shit, but don't go misleading people like that

Not just to play devils advocate, lets face it, we are on Sup Forums, but like actually can't understand how the earth 'might be' round

so its bent cuz of the curvature,
> here, youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
> 30+ points rape your faggot comment in ass , stragiht
> this IS HELL,

>can't understand how the earth 'might be' round
learn some astrophysics 101, it becomes really easy to understand

the sun rises and sets at second and position differences every day.
TFW
>we are on a spinning ball held down by gravity and only the whales hear the singing of the stars

Give me one piece of hard evidence that the earth is flat and I'll consider what you have to say

>only whales hear the singing of the stars
This broke my heart so much right now.

ITT:
>Math is hard
>Cause and effect does not exist

Ok

>the sun rises and sets at second and position differences every day.
>second and position differences
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I have seen the sun set twice in one day.
>at the airport, on a plane, taxiing for takeoff.
>sun goes down.
>plane takes off, gains altitude.
>sun comes back up, since horizon now much further away
>sun goes back down because earth is a spinning ball, hurtling through space
Suck it, flatfags.

Therefore you understand simple gravity, and the formation of planets?

But what about all that surface area underneath your flat area? Looks like a huge fucking mountain.

That's not flat at all.

sun will set depending on the rotation of the earth, earlier or later.
also in a slightly different position relative to the analyst, depending on the cycle, every day.

>Finally proof. Can't deny it
It's from NASA, notorious liars and deceitful manipulators.
How do I know it's not photoshopped?

None of that makes any sense, rounder. Just saying something doesn't make it true.
Picture op posted proves more than your paragraph of nonsense.

Kek

If the earth is flat, how can it be a cube?
Checkmate

>Finally proof.

and yet you constantly claim that other photographs were not proof, because a photograph could be faked.

so, that's a severe case of cognitive bias going on there.

FAKE. this is real

The others were clearly photoshopped. This one is so new it hasn't had time to be altered.

kek

Well, yes. I don't understand the underlaying gravitational theories, because i don't really feel i should be putting the time to learn that(i stopped at the pp-chain with this kind of stuff), but the basics are pretty simple.

No this is real

Thanks.
That really does make a lot of sense.
If the sun was going down past the edge of a disc, it would be sunset everywhere at once.

>None of that makes any sense, rounder.
Try reading it again when you aren't huffing paint.

>This one is so new it hasn't had time to be altered.
how do you know it's new? Could've been photoshopped first and then released.

Typical, no real comeback or discussion, just a flippant comment.

so pretty much exactly what you did?

>Typical, no real comeback or discussion, just a flippant comment.
You're the one not discussing:
>None of that makes any sense, rounder. Just saying something doesn't make it true.
If you have a specific question or concern, please express it.
Otherwise, blow me.

Are you idiots really this dense to try and prove the earth is round to trolls pretending to believe it's flat?

wave-particle duality does kinda fuck with causality. but the earth is still round

my videos are rendering, i got nothing else to do at the moment

some of these people really believe that, though. i doubt OP does, faggot as he may be

>high altitude baloons
It's the men in the balloons! They control it all!