shame

he will die at the end

Hannibal?!

Space Necromancer Hannibal pls

>Marvel origin story
>villain is just an evil opposite of the hero

How about no

>an actor as good as him wasting his talent in an MCU Film
At least DC Films are more mature and political but it is so sad to see him having to be in Dr Strange when he could have instead been in Justice League

You can only imagine what Snyder would have got him to do

as opposed to the Joker or General Zod

>Iron Man
>Iron Man is a businessmen who turns good and builds a suit
>Jeff Bridges is an evil businessman who wants a suit like Tony's

>Thor
>Thor loses his powers
>Loki is Thor's evil brother who wants Thor's powers

>Captain America
>Captain America is an American who gets powers
>Red Skull is an evil Nazi who wants... shit I saw that movie and I don't even remember. A blue.. .cube?

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Peter Quill is cut off from his culture and looks for a magic stone and works with a team to get it
>Ronan is cut off from his culture and looks for a magic stone and thinks he can do it all himself

>Ant-Man
>Paul Rudd gets a suit
>Evil businessman tries to steal the suit

Holy shit you're right
Does Marvel literally write their scripts by filling in the blanks on a mad-libs?

>Joker is a disturbed man depending what origin story you look at him as but the basic origin of him is that he was a failing comedian, his wife died, he fell into the chemical pool which made him insane and began to live a life of crime
>Superman never wanted to kill Zod because Zod was the only thing that Superman had left as a "friend" from his homeworld that was destroyed. Zod was the only thing that Superman could relate to hence why he cried when he finally did kill Zod in the city destruction

>Another boring forgettable one-off MCU villain who is just there to make Dr. Strange look strong and to set up Dormammu

This movie is going to be Thor tier

The Killing Joke is all about the Joker's origin and how similar he is to Batman, just an evil version.

Zod is bad alium, Spurman is good alium.

Elaborate?

they are just evil versions of the heroes with similar origin stories.

>my power is confusing you
>which means I can... blast you through a wall?

Does anyone actually know what Dr. Strange's powers are?

>Marvel

What everever Marvelcucks

How is Zod's origin similar to Superman's?
How is the Joker's origin similar to Batman's??

What quips do you think will be memorable?

>That's the wi-fi password

I'm literally shaking from laughing so hard

see
the guy up there implied that DC didnt have this problem and only Marvel did.

Whatever the fuck I want

t. BAM

>Ronan tells Thanos to fuck off because he has the infinity stone and will use its power himself

>Starlord gets the infinity stone and shares its powers through the power of friendship

Poetry. Friends are the real power.

Since when did Joker's parents get shot in an alley and eventually becoming a millionaire playboy who stumbles into a cave full of clowns and later becomes Clownman.. I mean Joker.

He's back! In capeshit form

The canniballet... goes on

I'm talking about the MCU movies and the DCEU movies. There have been fucking thousands of comic books over the years. You can pick and choose whatever helps you from them, but I'd rather look at the movies as their own entities.

>Zod
Zod is not that simple at all. You think that because they're from the same race, they're the same character? What the fuck? Did you watch the movie? Zod is less an inversion of superman and more a father figure. Zod is more an inversion of Superman's father considering their warring ideologies. I fail to see the comparison here unless you can elaborate more.

>Joker
Again, talking about the DCEU movies... we don't know much about Joker's origin yet. No comparison there.

Nice try though.

in the Killing Joke

>Does Marvel literally write their scripts by filling in the blanks on a mad-libs?

Yes.

This desu senpai

Why the fuck should I be excited about Dr. Strange?

>Jeff Bridges is an evil businessman who wants a suit like Tony's
That would be Hammer. Obadiah's main motivation was to keep Tony from ruining his company.
>Red Skull is an evil Nazi who wants... shit I saw that movie and I don't even remember. A blue.. .cube?
World peace by destroying both sides of the war. He isn't like Steve apart from the serum.
>Ronan is cut off from his culture and looks for a magic stone and thinks he can do it all himself
Except he relied on his army and Thanos daughter to do that. He wanted to prove that he was greater than Thanos.
>Joker is a disturbed man depending what origin story you look at him as but the basic origin of him is that he was a failing comedian, his wife died, he fell into the chemical pool which made him insane and began to live a life of crime
That's not his origin tho.

>Obadiah's main motivation was to keep Tony from ruining his company
How does that negate what I said? He's a le evil inversion of Tony who even fights Tony in an evil suit at the end. Don't pretend that was interesting.

>He isn't like Captain America apart from the serum
>He isn't like Captain America apart from the thing that made Captain America Captain America

>Except he relied on his army and Thons's daughter to do that
Yeah except he doesn't give a shit about his underlings and repeatedly insults Nebula to her her face. He's an evil inversion of Quill because he doesn't care about his friends.

All superheroes have an "evil counterpart".

Batman has so many you even lose count: Prometheus, Catman, Owlman, Killer Moth, Wraith, etc.

Superman has General Zod and Bizarro.

Wonder Woman has an assortment of Bana warriors.

Flash has the Reverse Flash

Green Lantern has Sinestro.

Aquaman has Black Manta.

Martian Manhunter has Fernus, Ma'lef'ack and the White Martians as a whole.

Cyborg has Grid.

Green Arrow has Merlyn and Komodo.

Black Canary has Lady Shiva and the White Canary.

Captain Marvel has Black Adam.

Captain America has Red Skull, the Grand Director and technically Baron Zemo.

Iron Man has Iron Monger, Crimsom Dynamo and Titanium Man just to name a few.

Thor has Loki and Skurge.

Hulk has Abomination.

Black Widow has the other Black Widows.

Hawkeye has Trickshot.

Wolverine has Sabretooth.

Spider-Man has Venom and Carnage.

My point is that all Marvel origin movies choose the evil counterpart as the villain and barely develop them.

it's not a marvel trope you twit it's a fucking story trope period

most conflict in fiction comes from setting the protag against someone who challenges his beliefs and viewpoint

>implying the only thing that can challenge your belief and viewpoint is a le evil opposite version of yourself
top kek, friend

Its almost like its a comic you retard
You know they call me Mr. Glass

>Implying comics try to challenge your belief instead of entertaining kids outside of rare cases in graphic novels
well memed my friend

>He's an evil inversion of Quill because he doesn't care about his friends.
>Army
>Friends
No.
>He isn't like Captain America apart from the thing that made Captain America Captain America
Tell me what do they have in common apart from a serum.