Will China ever unfuck their shit? Abolish internet Firewall, recognise Taiwan and free Tibet...

Will China ever unfuck their shit? Abolish internet Firewall, recognise Taiwan and free Tibet, solve their pollution problem, etc?

Is China doomed with commies in charge?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-women/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tibetans should chimp out if they really want independent, most countries would only archived it by chimping out.

How they deal with their insane overpopulation problem as they approach a higher standard of living will be interesting.

I hope they fucking not. Imagine 2 billion chinks flooding every single board and posting their poor-quality made in china memes and ruining the internet. I'm not prepared to the chinese century
They should free Tibet and recognize Taiwan tho, and pollution is fine (Earth deserves every single plastic bottle on the ocean floor)

>recognise Taiwan and free Tibet,
why

Because otherwise Taiwan will turn into a shithole otherwise

so?

Not to mention unbanning interracial marriage for women:

dailystormer.com/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-women/

>Abolish internet Firewall, recognise Taiwan and free Tibet,

If they did these things, China would fall apart in a few weeks.

people will stop having kids as the standard of living increases

no, they will have more

They're kinda working on the pollution problem by throwing tons of cash at renewable energy to get it developed to a point where it can replace coal.

But there's one thing they could do to immediately make the world a better place, and that's withdraw all support from North Korea so their economy fails and the government collapses, allowing the two Koreas to unite. If they're so worried about having a US presence close to their borders, they could make their withdrawal of support for NK conditional on removal of US military bases once the Koreas unite.

>Will China ever unfuck their shit
>proceed to bow to western bullshit
hmmmm?

explain japan, germany, the US, etc then

>free tibet
>free taiwan
>good for china
Holy shit is this the average iq of Koreans? I thought they're better than this
It's going to be a bit better for Koreans though

they didn't have 30 years of single children policy

>recognise Taiwan and free Tibet

This directly counters their interests so probably not, Tibet in particular is never going to be independent

>Abolish internet Firewall

It's possible but keep in mind that unlike a lot of countries with repressive internet policies China has its own massive webosphere in Mandarin/Cantonese etc that's mostly cut off from the "western" English speaking one, so there might not even be much of a demand for it.

>pollution

To my knowledge China is actively moving towards renewable energy and as their economy contracts in the coming decades more and more factories, refineries etc will be closed down. China is going to be a polluted shithole for a very long time from now though, and it might even get a lot worse in the short term

>Is China doomed with commies in charge?

No because they have been in power for so long that as a one party state both the good things that happen to China and the bad things that happen are attributed to them, if you compare the China of 30 years ago to the China of today the difference is almost miraculous, and for a lot of Chinese they see this massive success as proof of the effectiveness of the CCP and the reduced need for a democratic state.

I dont believe they ever will, they have too much of a hive mind mentality.

Hopefully with a better life the people are having they will actually demand their country change a bit. Rather than accepting that the country will do whats best for the people which it honestly doesnt. No country does.

Tibet would never be free no matter how hard they try because the top 3 of Chinas largest rivers flow from there and having someone else control the sources to rivers that affect millions upon millions would be an absolute disaster for Choina

But it's against their religion no?

Like non-violence to the end?

I hope for a free Tibet one day.

not at all

>will China ever become a doomed shithole like the west ?
>why are they even desiring their race to have a future ?
>don't they know self-genocide is the hip thing right now ?

>Will China ever unfuck their shit?
> recognise Taiwan and free Tibet

I never knew Koreans were this retarded.

european pessimism not allowed

ikr. Just. UHG Why is China so intolerant?

>a third world shithole with way too many people flooding the internet with shit
Hmmmm sounds familiar joão

Do you like it in the ass Mohammad?

China is doing better than us. let's face it China will rule the world. Its going to suck and the world is doomed but they will win, you think Trump will beat them? He is already their bitch.

people are not getting stupider just because there are more people

that's incredibly meaningless as well

and fuck you shiteater

You're right, there's not more people.
There's more niggers, with their sky-high 60 mean IQ.

Your fear of niggers will destroy you

China is the future. If they achieve even half the wealth the japs have their total GDP will surpas our own by a few trillion.

Fear ?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
If France fears niggers, why is she losing 4 IQ points every decade ?

Are you some kind of nigger yourself ?

why are you here talking about something entirely unrelated

what is it about niggers that you have to talk about them here

and even if i am so what how would that change anything for you

Fearing then is a valid fear. Kind of like "Islamophobia". Fearing Islam is perfectly rational.

It would explain that lack of sentence-structure, the reddit spacing, and the lack of logic-based arguments, you filthy coon.

yes it would wouldnt it

regardless how you feel about black people somethings are inevitable

>somethings are inevitable
You wanna back that claim up mong?

you called me names, i don't like you

Not like it's a bad thing anyway

The extinction of Humanity through subhumanisation and the collapse of technological civilisation being inevitable is not something that should be reveled, locust.

nope, as more and more people come into close contact, as in really really close contact the reality of sudden extinction is offset by real physical demands instead of fake ideological ones

Clearly you dirty race of gooks are jealous of the chinks.

>recognise Taiwan

You nigga dumb?

Please drop the incoherence one or ten notch, kangz.

no, its your own fault for not understanding

"technological civilization" will make its way to other parts of the world such that "sub-humanization" will make it's way and the reactive force of civil rights in all parts of the world, this is the goal of the french revolution in the first place 220 years hence, you will take your own medicine

so why can't they demand whatever they do? are they not their own class etc was the french ideals to make them all into brothers and so on

you say these things so easily but when the chicks come rooster you run for the high hills

you don't deserve to be french

>Ooga booga thinks nogs won't collapse the modern welfare state long before that through their inherent parasitism
Ahh yes, the ideals of the French revolution on full display by this son of Africa.

they might but their ooga booga countries will be better for it

there are 200 million joãos
which about some 80 million might use the internet
which maybe a thousand or two come to Sup Forums

now

there are 1,3 billion ching chongs
probably a fucking lot will use the internet
and probably a sizable fucking load of jackie chans will come to Sup Forums

chinks outnumber us

they are not "chinks" they are chinese okay?
i have never called brazilian names
please stop sucking whitey cock

>Earth deserves every single plastic bottle on the ocean floor

>Taiwan will turn into a shithole otherwise
why

chinas are chink
americans are burgers
argies are argentines
brazilians are monkeys

i don't know names,only flags; and all of them call me bad names here, shart

whities treat others as lesser

it is not something i want to do
you want to be the names they give you fine
but i demand you stop for me

Korean views on black people

I would prefer the educated over the budget nigger everyday.

playing up to the white masta no less

i am white
but that's not relevant
there's no such thing as whites on Sup Forums
the name they gave me
only reflect the sins of my flag
and that's a burden everyone here has to carry
it's not just banter or racism at all
is a constant reminder of where you born
and you can't change that

let's put some bet on this.
which country will fall first, USA or PRC?

it's not something you have to carry at all

there is a suspended reaction to what anyone says here even with the "flags" which are nothing more than a goalpost, you can move towards it or away from it

what is that symbol that signifies beside anonymous? it is the group that you are suppose to belong to, according to others

but that doesn't mean there is any singular individual that is that flag, there is no "real american" actually some of its characteristics are opposites

in any case that's a bad argument, you just like being bullied

Theres been attacks and riots before. They mostly sit quietly because they understand everything china has done for them but theyre too ashamed to admit it.

USA

I dont see anything wrong about China not recognizing Taiwan and not giving Tibet independence, and I am not being edgy.

I would criticize their imperialism in the southern sea of china.

>chink posters think this is subtle

Nice argument.

Never

accidents, no matter how common are not argument for something inevitable

that's not what history tells us.

>that clockwork increase in chinkposting as it becomes West Coast hours

>posters

of course they aren't, cheng diao

I believe Tibetan Buddhism is different

Why are people acting like North Korea is this imperialist war machine that is minutes away from invading all of asia. Just leave them alone unless you want to be nuked again. They are never going to start another war of aggression, stop poking the bear.

is just as you said
it is the symbol of what i'm supposed to belong, no matter who i am
it is that what reveals more than the word Anonymous

to the regardless eyes it is who i am
it complements my words and give them a special trait
not the one that i molded and built myself
but the one others think i posses by default
by default of such flag

there is truly no real American
but there are the Americans
and their infamous deed and image, although not real, is far spread
in a post about european food
the stars and stripes may say more than the words
what could he knows about european food?
it is the country of hamburguers and microwave
everyone knows that
it is by what the flag is known for
by what the people are known
true or not

you can hide your name
but not your flag
hardly your words will change people minds

> free Tibet
Free Tibet means Free East Turkestan and fuck that, i don't need neither poor uighur refugees, nor another fucking islamic states at my doorstep

You mean the policy so ingrained in their chink psyche they don't want many kids even when it becomes legal?

of course it can hence obviously he doesn't see me as a member of his group

probably more to do with how consumerist their culture has became and how no one feels like having children is rewarding.

not ingrained
still socially too poor

I'm pretty sure that Tibet and Xinjang are considered separate

USA

Dear China,

Please stop fucking with our shit and honour the bloody Sino-British Joint Declaration.

Sincerely suck a dick,
Hong Kong

If one falls it's likely the other will follow, that's what happens with independence movements

i didn't saw that webm
holy fuck that was brutal, poor dude was really unlucky

group interaction
it isn't about selfie until one does it, then they are want to do it because that person is doing it, no matter what they decided before

Do you really think uighurs gonna sit still if Tibet get independence?

HK and Taiwan have always been cool by me

hk pls you have no say

it's sino-british not sino-hk

Seems like the Chinese are cracking down on them harder then the Tibetans at the moment

You're all a bunch of cucks

remember to wear your helmet

nah, tibetans have it worse

How exactly do Tibetans have is worse than those jihadis?

Theyre probably richer than whatever country you come from and yes I know its Kyrgyzstan but I made a point by pretending not know it just to show how irrelevant you are. Also yeah they ahould both stay. They cant build a stable country without chinese.

not jihadis, uyghurs

basically tibetans must conform to the ccp's version of their religion, so if they try to visit the dalai lama over the mountains they get executed sniper style

uyghurs just can't do islamic things as shopkeepers or cannot have head covering on certain days, pretty light compared to having an illegitimate leader of religion

and uyghurs can go do turkey if they can afford it, tibetans cannot visit the dalai lama period

>They cant build a stable country without chinese.
So we aren't counting the many many years it wasn't Chink owned Peng?

Lol, I'm not even a gook, I'm American studying in China wtf

If they are richer, why the hell they keep coming here? The reason why we have visa regime with china in the first place it's because government tried to contol thier migration from China. Do you think it become better if they get independence?

Koreans, not even once

The ughyrs in Xin Jiang were always ruled by chinese. Before the Han took control it was ruled by Hui chinese. Tibetans cant ever modernize without China. They have the lowest iq in the country. Also Im not chinese.