The leader of your country took off his glasses and stared directly into the sun

The leader of your country took off his glasses and stared directly into the sun.

Wtf... Dc isnt even in totality...

He is out glorius leader he does not need glasses for he glows brighter than the sun and stars

Thats how he gains his orange powers

Fake news

And you rushed to post this because you love his nuts

He is not my president.

yeah no shit my nigga donny trump aint no pussy

Oh are you from africa or something?

He didnt stare into the Sun, the Sun stared into him

Badass or dumbass

DRUUUUMPFFFFFF
IMPEACHHHHHHHHHHHH

This

The media is retarded "eclipse of the century" settle down now.

not surprised if this is true and not some photochop

Staring directly into the sun gives you super powers

trips of truth

>the leader of my country
No I live in a good country

He looked up at it without the glasses for a half second I don't see the big deal.... probably just comparing what people would see without the retarded glasses

it's okay I didn't wear glasses either and my eyes didn't even hurt and it didn't even leave an afterimage

Lol, OP is too pussy to look at the sun without 28 rolls of bubblewrap and a spacesuit.

>see without the retarded glasses
not much after staring at the sun like a derp lord

of course he did.

That man is as sharp as a grape.

this. it happens every year, sometimes twice.

Thats how powerful he truly is
Cant stump
a
n
t

s
t
u
m
p

Its the first time since 1918 that it will cross from coast to coast of the US sooo yeah, eclipse of the century

>1918
>2017
>19
>20
>Implying it's still the 20th century and not the 21st century

It was a blinking contest.
Obviously Trump won.
Scientists are amazed. Been on telly all day.

nice.

How did i imply that its still the 20th century?

He is actually a business genius and, uhhh, he can make deals and uhh, make america great again

I, uh
I think maybe you're missing something about this

Don't know where you're from.
But there's a strong chance your leader welcomed terroists and rapists into your country with open arms.
I'd rather my leader hurt himself, than hurt his people in some vain attempt to show how progressive he is.

Damn. Look at that man absorb cosmic energy as planets align for him personally. It's a biblical moment when a man runs a country from a building under his own name as he revs up redneck and racists to hate his troll right army from internet power reflecting from satellites as they battle under the sun he gains power from. Will he be in history books for years to come? No joke this is big stuff. It's huge.

Cloudy days are not clipses

the eclipse looked more epic without the glasses

I bet you have never entered water without a life jacket either, have you OP?

Chandy approves this message.

just

one

glance

not fake news at all

that picture is shooped.

I can tell by some of the pixels

kid looks like he just shat himself

what am I missing? we're getting another one in 2019 in the south and one in 2022 or around then in the north. that's just within the next few years. we get several eclipses in this country every century, why is this the eclipse of the century?

come on, man. it's funny to see him staring at an eclipse, whether you like him or not.

yes, the leader of our country is a stupid twat.

hes an idiot, but its virtually nothing. youve spent more time looking into the sun driving and suddently needing to lower the visor because...the suns in your eyes

this time it was to witness a once in a life time event, big deal.

Screw that jaundiced fuckstain.

#solareclipsechallenge

this. if youre not in that ribbon of totality where it gets dark, its not any worse than briefly glancing directly at the sun. find a picture of him looking at it while it's dark at totality, that would be the incriminating one.

>immune vision against solar radiation

Confirmed God Emperor of Mankind

What's so special about it going from coast to coast of the us?

And it saw a monster.

aww somebodies butthurt.

You drank too much of the koolaid. The crime rate for immigrants in the United States is lower than that of the native population.

MY FUCKING SIDES.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU HAD GLASSES?!

soooo.... he is looking directly into the sun, like a 4 year old, to protect you from the terrorists?!

That's actually the only time it's safe to view without protection, retard.

A glance at the sun isn't going to hurt anyone. People do it all the time.

Your reading comprehension duck. Stay in school.
If you wanted a (you) just ask. Don't be retarded for attention

no.

This guy gets it. If you can't handle looking at the sun for a brief period of time your genes are weak and should be removed from our race.

then do it right now

Your writing skills suck. My point was that Trump isn't protecting us from rapist and thugs. He's seeing to it that innocent families get deported because it's politically advantageous. He's a sociopath.

>Your reading comprehension duck.
So do your writing skills, genius.

pussy ass bitch thanked putin for expelling our diplomats. if he wasn't a bitch we'd have a gov't stand off until they funded his stupid fucking wall.

Trump is a putz. But seriously, who didn't glance directly at the eclipse for a second?

trump doesn't bare arms, he arms bears

the last one was in 1910

It crossed the entire continental U.S., meaning they could market it to everyone not just the few fucks who live in Guam or something.

Can you really go blind staring at a solar eclipse? - CNN - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/health/how-to-safely-watch-the-eclipse/index.html
4 hours ago - The only time you can look at the sun with your naked eye is A) if you're in the path of totality, where the sun will be completely covered by the ...

no, it was last year. they happen twice a year

this is one nation UNDER GOD. Not under anything else. in GOD we trust. Not your muslimor jewish god but the CHRISTIAN GOD.

too many faggots want muslims to be in power and they would RUIN the government because they don't want free speech.

Come back to GOD. JESUS. Before we lose all hope and become MARXIST like JORDAN PETERSON PREDICTED

Look at the kid. Posture's just... wrong.

Is he on the spectrum?

they teach you in the 6th grade not to stare into the sun. your country is being ran by a man with a 5th grade eduction level

only a small ribbon of it though. not the entire us.

lol no.

alpha as a drunk yokel

Driving distance.

nazi

1k miles is not driving distance.

he's a business pariah. he's the goiter on his defunct business council

that's fulgrim

Well, there's certainly no way for me to dispute such a concise and comprehensive explanation. You have me at a loss, sir, and I am therefore convinced that the astronomers who'd previously advised me were ill informed. I bow to your superior wisdom.

charlotteville was domestic terrorism birth by his hate rhetoric empowering bigots across the country. look into the manchester bombing, that was bc of him too

Majority of the country was within driving distance, which is as close as you'll ever get since totally is always a narrow band.

> totality

the rays of the sun are still hitting you moron

im sure you know a lot of astronomers.

inb4 "the leader of your country wore these stupid looking paper glasses"

>calling other people butthurt to cover up how butthurt you are

i did it too... whats the big deal