Do we like Death Grips ironically, or unironically?

Do we like Death Grips ironically, or unironically?

>2017
>cares about Sup Forums's opinion

You're cuck

tuneless garabe

It was ironic at first but too many newfags thought it was genuine and went along with it so it's unironic now.

Has anyone here tried playing Death Grips around normies?

Are they the ultimate pleb filter?

Both :^)

ununironically

>using the term 'unironically', unironically

Kys nigger if you don't like something just say it and vice versa

considering im starting to get into Death Grips after MU assblasted all their fave albums id like to say unironically, but its probably just delayed irony.

fard on my dick

>mfw I played death grips around my normie friends and they liked it

you wouldn’t come on here if you didn’t care about Sup Forums‘s opinion you fucking cuckold

I work at a restaurant, and in the kitchen we have a set of speakers with aux cord, and one night when we were closing I played I've seen footage.

At the very least no one complained.

Not sure if they liked it or not.

they like it, they think the music is a little odd and that the singer might by a psycho, but they still like it

I've Seen Footage?

No

The thing I like about Death Grips is the immediacy and catchiness, all you people who treat this as some cult for weirdos are fucking tryhards

I like them post-ironically

>we

Off yourself fucking loser

That's called "post-irony"

Haha

There is not a single board on Sup Forums that is your personal clubhouse you're the trash that ruined this site

Lmao

I've had different reactions to it, one person straight out laughed and ridiculed it. But for the most part they come around to liking at least one song.

Guy I showed thought it didn't have enough lyrical depth.

> talking about death grips
> 2017

a section of Sup Forums unironically "hate" Death Grips because they want to look cool and to look like an intellectual of music

You can't deny the impact Death Grips have had and I unironically admire them not only for that impact, but also for the way they manage to change up their sound completely with every release

Death Grips will be regarded as the single most original and imporant band of the 2010's in a couple of years so I'd say unironically

I dislike them unironically

death grips is literally the definition of 2017 normie music

It's too bad that it's actually gotten to this point. Yeah the death grips fans were cancer circa Jenny Death but it's dramatically simmered down from there. Now the only shitposters are the people who saw all the fuck death grips posts and ran with it not truly knowing why people posted it originally.

what song?

One of me friend had the biggest laughs I've ever seen him have when I showed him the Gulliotine video, and another friend at school thinks they're decent. The first I mentioned don't get them, but we're still memeing about them. The other people I've showed them to have all reacted like "wtf" and just brushed the music off as weird, without trying to understand it

that guy needs to read the lyrics

System blower and Hacker

my brother's a normie and he was the one that initially introduced death grips to me
we were at my house and he briefly mentioned them, asking me something like "ay you heard of this new hip hop group called death grips? they're getting a ton of buzz right now." this was due to the money store, and so we checked it out. he didn't particularly like it, I didn't particularly like it either. a couple of years went by and I started listening to them more often. I still don't like the money store tho

>Death Grips
>difficult for normies to process
>pleb filter
Is this bait?

Thread