The leader of the free world

The leader of the free world

>he is just watching the eclipse with everyone else
Am I missing something here?

God, I hate Americans.

took off the glasses to stare at it directly

You can look at the sun for a second and nothing will be damaged. Dumbass jew.

Yep - this is entirely correct. You'd not want to do it regularly for long periods of time but a few seconds here and there will do little more than give you a persistent after image.

I work in the astronomy department of the local Uni, so yeah, Trump is fine here. Everyone shitting their pants about it are just proving their own ignorance.

It's pretty funny he stared directly at the sun, cause you know, people don't normally do that.

well of course he did. As soon as I saw it I pretty much just ran here to see liberals scream how dumb he is and conservatives proclaim his sight is powered by the gods and stronger than the sun. user never lets me down.

The United Snakes is not America. It's just the most objectionable part of the continent.

nobody care about the rest of america that is not USA.

sure kid. still mad about that election huh kid?

sad

most importantly, why did he point at it?

sad.can you see what he's pointing at?
of course you can't.
show us more of your ignorance.
it's enteertaining.

>when nasa asks for a bigger budget

id guess hes pointing at the sun, since he put on glasses after realizing how stupid he is. im not hating, it happens to the best of us

>billionaire
>world president
>witnessed two solar eclipses
winning

Second frame looks like he's saying "oooh you.... You got me you fucker"

this is just the inbred right wing media. nobody on left cares about the last election. looking forward to the next.

Pay close attention:

Donald Trump only sleeps 4 hours a day. The other 20 hours a day, he gazes into the sun, often thinking of home, a home beyond our understanding.

You'll no doubt have noticed his orange hue and his impeccable health for a man his age, and you'll likely have noticed how around his eyes are much lighter. These are the windows to which he funnels divine power to the mortal coil.

If you research deeply, you will discover that the Gods revitalize themselves time and again by inhabiting such a coil of one beneath them, but the preservation of godhood is not birthright, it is made. Even Jesus Christ endured trials and ordeals,

Trump is in fact the sixth manifestation of Ra. If you research Egyptian mythos deeply, you will discover that Ra is owed a favor from Kek, but trickster he is, Kek was only to return his favor after seven hundred seventy seven solar eclipses that spanned the width of a continent.

Ra is finalizing his re-ascension as Trump grows ever more powerful. Fear not though, although free will is ever present, a God may not steal the vassal of another by any means, lest the engage in war which will rip existence asunder. Diplomatic beyond our comprehension, a vassal of a God will always make it to their desired destination, but only when they're ready.

Trump will find peace, but only when he feels he's earned it. Until then, honor your president.

Wait, that's not the prime minister of Germany

he pointed at the sun and said "what the fuck is that?"

sure kid

>Russia
>Europe

Better than still being mad about losing a war 160 plus years ago....

Lol!

so your fabricating now.

wait, thats all you've been doing.

Sure kid. Try not to kill yourself when he wins the second term.

Your uni needs a new professor.

lol - this made me kek so hard - the other post literally just answered the question. Love these low IQ neanderthals