My wife's daughter made this sign

my wife's daughter made this sign

divorce her and let her take the child.

I suppose you will all miss the irony when she's eventually raped by a nigger and dies of AIDS. It's a shame because lolcatz

Rape her while she sleeps. The dumb whore

lol she's right

cry more faggot

>wifes daughter
cuck spotted

>spawns female
>spawns leftist
I can't think of a way for your failure to be more complete. Unless she isn't yours and you've actually wasted your resources raising another mans child. Either way you should KYS before you try to reproduce again.

i will knock HER down tonight

I'm a generation older and I'll help. The fuck do we need a wall for? Migration to the US has been going down for years. A wall will just make all of us look like the giant pricks that a few of us are.

she's from a previous relationship

Poor bait, still using the picture of the low tier camwhore, try harder

>wife's daughter
Stale bait.

2/10 I replied

Low skill workers employed to build wall. Low skill workers employed to tear down wall. I don't see the problem.

What can a wall prevent that a 12$ ladder can't solve? Or a hole.

You do know Cartel have a tunnel leading from Mexico all the way into Cali and most boarder states for smuggling purposes, yeah?

Billions of dollars in an effort to show who can spend the most amount of money for bullshit

Throw her to the mexican side of the wall, so that mexicans can take care of her

The Right has more kids than the Left so it's impossible that her generation would be politically allowed to do something like that. The majority is coming back to the Right.

but then you'll have reduced protection from the elements and also compromised structural integrity of the building

Seems like a smart kid

>Early onset liberalism

That's too bad. Stay mad kiddo.

And my spic self, children, grandchildren, cousins, uncles, etc. will knock her up with 10+ babies. We will have harams of blue eyed blonde white women birthing our spic children and it'll be glorious white boy.

How many times has this been posted?

>Thinks a ladder costs 12 bucks.
>Never worked a day in his pampered life

So you're raising someone else's child?

[Achievement Unlocked: Maximum Cuck]

I only posted it once so far today why?

What give her healthcare? They do that there.

Think of the amount of people that will be employed and the bullshit restaurants that will pop up next to the wall. It would create a lot of jobs to build then maintain and then treat down later. It is just another way of looking at it.

Nope

the only wall i want to knock down is her hymen

Can't wait my man

The left has just as many kids. They just choose to abort or make them gay, trans, or non binary. So your statement is true

Her "generation" can't figure out which bathroom to use.

Nachos, tacos, burritos and anal rape

convince your wife to have an abortion, it's never to late

Translation:I will complain until a man knocks it down for me

Wham

>my wife's daughter
why are you raising some other dude's daughter you faggot?

Just imagine, hot tight wet white pussy in a huge underground complex, being pumped and bred. It's all they've ever wanted.

Have you fucked her yet?

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

haters gonna hate

top kek
end thread

Kek

Ikr, the end of the white race is near brother, impregnate as many white woman as you can.

good point faggot

Know what walls have? The ability to run electical coduits to mount things like motion activated cameras, and hundred of other cool gadgets to alert boarder patrol agents so they can catch people who want to climb over or dig under.

Kids think their opinions matter...? Fuck, they're just as bad as millennials

kek..

yea no, try those bullshit lies somewhere else, you're a hard cuck

checked

Praise kek

id fuck her up against a wall

Quints confirmed, millennials are worthless

Checked, praise Jesus

There is no white race in America only degenerate mixers. Remember just because they are pale doesn't mean pure

I'll have a coke, then

what an obvious shitpost thats totally real

Your times up white boy, we're impregnating all your women.

she's 11

Soon enough we'll have harams of white women, huge baby making, white race ending factories, pumping out our children.

checked

thats the point

wouldn't that be nice

dump her in the nearest niggerhood... tell her you'll be back for the body.

What a beta

good kid.

Like I give a shit. I am one of the degenerate mixers.

Music to my ears bro, good thing we don't believe women are equal to men.

Good for her. It's good to see children with principles.

i have a younger cousin that has a confederate flag, and I'm so happy she's dating a white male, working class, hunter.

Don't worry, the left will be demanding a wall once Mexicans start voting Republican in a few geverations

sad but true. what the black man lacks in the brain, he compensates with a big dick. and since our culture has degenerated to a point where being retarded is cool, most air heads will pick the dick over the mind. dont feel too bad fellow white men, we ruled the world for thousands of years and when we are gone it will either stagnate and then soon after self-destruct or the asians take over. so glad i wont be there to see it, this world deserves to burn.

99% of human history she would be good to go m8

Dat get thooooooo

Nice try op. Ive seen this before. And you dont have a wife

Nice parenting faggot

Yep, they'll be sorry when we're gone, the Chinese will exterminate all niggers too, and economically enslave the rest of the races including their own people

12 and over bend them over, God approved philosophy. You can make an exception for 11 on a case by case basis. Biology doesn't lie. By the time they reach 20 they should at least have pumped out 10 children.

Kek be praised

100000% truth praise kek

When you dot capital "I's", people will know you're an idiot

Cool. She has a healthy scepticism towards the state and authority.

I'd smash

i concur

Kill that little libtard before it breeds.

God is great

She ours white boy, she'll make a fine specimen. My children will breed that hole until it's worn out

try abortion

Yea, the daughter made it

acid attack victim?

Checked, praise kek.

CHECKED, dubs of truth

N he used nerve gas

I see your point faggot..

that makes perfect sense, thanks Sup Forumsro!

You need to get a life mate