So you have 12 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you still have not gone vegan!

So you have 12 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you still have not gone vegan!
>protip you can't fucking faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ranch???

Meat is good for you.

I have. Joined the military and its way too impractical so fuq dat sht. Shit is way too complicated.

I don't want to willingly be a burden on my friends and family for the sake of some stupid fucking animals.

you and your little vegan friends make absolutely no fucking difference. Think about that. 2015 you losers were all celebrating how ''less cows were killed for food this year than ever before'', and yet 10% more beef was produced. It's only going up and the fad will be over soon so enjoy your leaves and miserable life

Because I care about my micros and macros.
Please give me stats on that meal,OP.

Mad because you can't be as healthy as us because you lack the balls to actually commit to something?:) fucking pussy!

Because it is almostas unhealthy as a fast food diet unless done with exacting precision. The healthiest diet for both you and the earth is a fisherman's diet with veggies you grow yourself. A huge chunk of my diet is stuff I grow and stuff I catch myself. How does it feel to know my environmental impact is a fraction of yours?

Because I love meat and hunting.

bacon!

Why are you eating a salad OP? Even for vegans thats a side dish not an actual meal

as healthy? How's your b12 deficiency coming along. No doubt popping all sorts of multivitamins to keep your vege-corpse together

Because I don't give a shit about animal cruelty. We live in hell, might as well find a warm spot to suffer.

I have no desire to.

Stay mad meatcuckboi

i'll agree that animal agriculture, specifically the cattle industry, is a terrible burden on our planet. but i haven't gone vegan because animals aren't anymore "alive" than plants are, and there is increasing evidence that plants are able to react quickly to environmental stimuli. now i'm not saying that plants are intelligent or conscious like animals, but the fact that we can't communicate with them doesn't prove a lack of consciousness. so all in all, i respect everything that dies so i can keep on living, and i don't subscribe to some bullshit moral high-ground to look down on people

Because I care too much about the feelings of those poor fruits and vegetables - they're totally helpless and can't keep humans from picking them. Animals have the option to run the fuck away, so it's fair game to kill and eat them.

Because a. Meat is delicious and 2._it takes years off my worthless life

you shit head will argue about anything. i'm glad the sperm count is going down, so the world will not have to deal with the retardation that is the human race much longer.

For the same reason I drive a big block V8, never recycle and burn old tires in my yard. I don't give a shit.

you need protein for muscles. plants do not have enough protein to support a human being without the humans health slowly declining. take the panda for example, it eats bamboo leaves but is a bear, but the amount of bamboo required to support the panda is huge. meat is also very delicious and stores longer than plants.

burgers

Speed the process and blow your fucking brains out loser

So basically because you just THINK it's more delicious... got it

you first to show us how its done.

thanks for proving the point tard. don't breed.

Cuz we like to eat the meat

meat

Allergic to legumes and soy and peanuts +more

animals are fucking tasty

I like the taste of meat. Do I need any more reason than that?

i dont has feminism

call my Double-Double from in-n-out cancer all you want, I am not as jaded as you to not recognize for what it is: a fucking gift from God

Same.
The more negative my impact on our planet is the better. The human race needs a reset.
So I keep my Cummings running heavy, pumping out smoke while I burn trash and use as much power at home as possible.
To hell with the animals.

I don't have a vagina

flesh tastes good.

you don't miss the succulent taste of crispy bacon or a juicy steak. perhaps a nice burger? put aside your hatred of meat eaters and how the food is made and remember the taste. the fullness you feel after the meal. do you get the meat sweats after eating a salad, nope, maybe if you eat an entire head of lettuce in one meal. plants just don't have the appeal that meat does.

my doctor advised me to stop due to nutritional deficiencies.

There's no reason to. It's just stupid.

i do crossfit

I am a veagan since I was 12 years old

What kinda dressing ya got there vegan? Blue cheese? Ranch? Looks milky!!

extinction is an end, not a reset.

meat is tasty

Ranch

we won't be able to kill ourself with climate change. it will be expensive because of the high number of coastal cities. but relatively few people will die.

It's a risk I'm willing to take. But the chances of all the 7+ billion people on earth dying is almost zero unless a meteor hits or something.

that's 12 years of meat eating memories. ill be honest, when I was young I almost went vegan. what kept me from doing that was something that only happened once a year. my dad would make venison jerky in our dehydrator. the dehydrator was old and had a hole in it. I would smell that jerky and fall in love, sit for hours just smelling it. and when that jerky was done. I wouldn't give a shit about the deer that my dad shot, it was now jerky for me to eat. I am now an avid hunter and still love that jerky smell.

>cheese in salad
>vegan
pick one

bc we're fucking omnivore designed to eat both, meat and plants.

Climate change could completely fuck up our crops, our water supply and much more.
The entire north of Europe faces another ice age if the Gulf stream shifts which is a possibility if the temperature rises.
Enormous areas where people now grow food would become wasteland, hotter weather means brutal and plenty of storms/hurricanes.
So more than the coasts would be affected.

Because you need amino acids and proteins from meat. You can't replace them with vegetables of origin. Even if they are "the same", they have very different chain configuration, and your body handle them accordingly.

I like meat

>protip, you can't
>go vegan, humans are omnivores

Meat is delicious.

*have been
*vegan

It shows achmed

cuz im not a faggot and dont care about some stupid ass animals

I like putting meat in my mouth,
meat is nutricious,
I don't think you should completely take something out of your diet because I think it's sad for animals or a bad industry.

Because I won't eat the food that my food eats

Meat tastes good.

I don't give a fuck bout most animals and I like pork.

probably because your so fat

Since I was a child I have not eaten vegetables and, at this point, my body rejects them. My diet consists of meat, grain, occasionally fruits, and that's it. I can live without the veggies.

Dude.....shut up

fake news

Meat tastes good

Daily reminder that there's nothing immoral about killing and eating non-people.

Omnivore

and are you dead from not having any protien in your diet and groing pussys all over you. fuckin vegans think there so compationat. fuck you animals

meat taste good

You will miss vitamins a, d, e, k, and a lot of taste

There's nothing immoral about killing and eating people either really.
Moral is just a made up thing, it doesn't hold any power. It changes constantly.

Because it's unnatural to not eat meat

fuckin sheeple. i bet the meat egg and dairy companys would love to see all the ignorance in this thread. its what keeps them rich, and fools like you enslaved

I'm lazy but I am vegetarian so I probably won't get heart disease.

>Moral is just a made up thing
In a sense. The basis of morality evolved naturally: we need it in order to work cooperatively in a society. You could construct a system of morality where killing and eating people is fine, but that society wouldn't do well.

Meat tastes too good and provides me with the right and delicious nutrients

>Omnivores
What fucking canines user? Your teeth may be "sharp" but your mouth is not strong enough tear flesh from animals

How is that dick tasting, OP?

Reminder that chimps hunt, kill, and eat other monkeys.

Are you implying we don't have canines? Go back to biology class

There is protein in almost everything, your body only needs around 50 grams of it. And that's easily done with grains, seeds, legumes, and nuts

Implying that your jaw, your teeth, you as a modern day homosapian have evolved past the nutritional and survival need to eat flesh

Omnivore*
Wtf are you doing? Devolveing ?

So what? We do lots of things we don't "need" to do.

i watched that planet earth episode too chud and i distinctly remember them mentioning how unusual the behavior is

>unusual
So unusual that they've decimated populations
bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys

Cause I have eyes in the front of my head. Plus I can get my b12. Meat is protein and water bruh. Chill out. Did you grow all of that lettuce yourself? You do know factory farming kills innocent animals and needs dead things to grow right...? life eats life. Get over it.

With the amount of shit that goes into the meat that you faggots eat, your estrogen levels are higher, there's a higher chance for you to get cancer, and you age faster. Choosing to eat meat is basically choosing to die unnecessarily early, sure it tastes good and we've been brainwashed that meat eating is a norm. But how can you honestly say you know what goes into the meat on your plate?

How can you honestly say you know what goes into the vegetables on your plate? Did you grow it all yourself?

>Humans cannot tear flesh off of an animal
Bullshit. If our mouths can provide enough PSI to bite off a finger, we can grip and tear off an animals flesh

You are one stupid motherfucker son

Nigga you retarded?

You ever eat a porkchop? Human teeth can tear flesh.

How can we have been brainwashed to do something we have been doing since our birth as a species?

the doc has some good info for those whos brains are not yet washed

man you have been cucked so hard you cannot even see it

Why unfurl your opinion when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you retarded cunt

Because I like meat. Won't be a faggot and say vegan food sucks though, some vegan/vegetarian food is fucking awesome