Rate my cock

Rate my cock

Ugly and small

Rate my cock

what's going on with the skin on the side of your balls?

that's a big handsome penis

Weird squat, don't want to see your weird ass socks or your bleached out old underwear faggot. Make a little fucking effort before you post pics.

thanks

jeez sorry

Nice erection.I like your balls, straight shaft and pink head also clean shaved.Would love to make it ejaculate hot sweet sperm anywhere you want.9/10
Good looking cut cock.Perfect shape and nice balls.I want to lick those balls, fuck my mouth with your dong and get warm thick facial.Then lick my lips to taste your sweet cum.10/10
My dick is soft here,because its before I saw your cocks.

Same weird fucking squat, old underwear, and you're hairy as fuck in this one too. You look like you don't shower. Get the fuck out

ty for the rate

lol im not hairy at all and i take 2 showers a day

You think I can't see you squatting behind your faggot shorts? What's with the weird poses? You look like you're trying to take a shit

im just standing dude

why are you being such a faggot

so you shower twice a day, squat when you "stand", and spam your dick on Sup Forums?

you're a real fuckin winner

small dick confirmed

You haven't seen my 7 inches but I have seen your pencildick, faggot. And your fuckin raggity ass clothes. And your botched fuckin trimming attempt. Keep posting pics faggot give me more to make fun of

im not even the guy who posted his dick you idiot

he's not the one posting pics of his dick on the internet for other guys to rate...

Good looking average well-developed cock.Pretty balls too.I want to get on my knees open my mouth and let your meat popsicle facefuck me until I gag and choke and spit on it so it soaking wet.Then to feel your sticky hot cum covering my face as you finish on my face and in mouth.9/10 You should shave these pubes.
Enormous flaccid.Like I said want to make it hard rock to drain your balls empty.8/10

Lemme see your dick cool guy

nah he's just trolling a dick rate thread on b cause he has a small dick, either that or he doesnt like circumcisions, one or the other. this is a simple matter

let me fuck your gf

Let me get this straight, I've spent the last 15 minutes making fun of you and you... ask to see my dick?

honestly i dont think you would show it to me truthfully anyway, i was just proving a point

rate plz
is it small?

Lol wtf? He looks fine you weirdo

2/10

On the small side, it's a great looking one. Girls will love anal with you

>fine

6/10, kinda small

7/10

8.5/10

i dont understand why we can't all just be friends dude

you made me lose my boner you faggot

why do you hate me so much? other people are doing the same thing im doing

that's a really nice hang user

thanks user

see why can't you just be like this guy?

Just wow.Its perfect.Love everything about your fuck stick.Looks long and thick.I want to put my tongue on your balls and lick it all going up for the tip.Spit on it and make it soaking wet before taking in my tight asshole.Then ride it fast until the feeling of warm thick cum shooting deep in my ass.This feeling would make my dick ejaculate instantly without touching.Then stand up and catch any sperm leaking from my asshole to taste and eat.Best cock I have seen so far,made me so horny and hungry for cum.10/10
I wish I could hold this well-developed long and thick meat stick.Want to lick and suck those balls while jerk it and let it shoot and cover my face with warm sweet sperm.9/10
My soft penis before seeing these delicious cocks.

looks like a dick only a faggot would love

It's a nice cock they don't even understand

how old are you?

thanks lol

Could I see you cum maybe? :/

sorry i dont have any pics of me cumming

its to hard to hold the camera while im cumming

add my snapchat tomjenkins919

rate me? 7-7.5 long. 6 inch around

bump

Why do you lie? That's 5.5 inches, 6 inches max. Are you measuring from your balls or something?

Well come on! Let's see you rock hard!

not lying, the thickness and curve make it seem smaller than it is

Look I know having a small penis can really affect a man's self esteem but at some point you just need to accept yourself for who you are.

here ya go

8/10

dont be shy, you have nice legs

Love it 9/10

feed that to me!

Rate my cock

fags

Waiting on my FWB now and this thread is not helping me be patient!

Great cock, I'd love to get drilled by it!

Lets see a pic from the bottom up!! Looking great!

like this?

Fix your fucking light bulbs you ass hat

Damn that's a great cock! 8.5/10 for sure! Would love to suck it all day!

Thoughts?

Looking good, got any pics without pants on? I wanna see your balls hanging

Rate?

yo

Faggot asking other faggots to rate hick dick, smh... fucking gay.

Wow.Thats long and veiny cock with a massive head.I wish to mouth up that huge helmet and use my tongue only at the tip to feel your hot sticky load shooting down my throat.9/10You could shave those pubes.

currently jerking it at my gf house she’s gone to bed unsure whether to cum or not because i don’t know what i’ll do with it

which cocks are you jerking to?

most if not all

Rate my dock

i still need help

jerk it and when youre close just run to the bathroom and unload

ITT: literal faggotry

MMMOODDSSSS

Post your cock, you crying dicklet

i feel mods should probably remove this

I think the mods are laughing at you this minute

>clicked on dick rate thread
>commented on dick rate thread
>"f-fags..."

everyone's laughing at me all the time tbh

>ideal
it truly is

you head looks way too big for your shaft, like it might just pop off or something. Cut dicks are usually unpleasant to look at.

thanks fellas, I appreciate it

Very attractive cock.Well - developed and have perfect shape.I don't think it's small either because my dick about the same si ze.Would be hot if mine and your cock head would be touching and sticking at each other and shafts running balls too until both of our dicks shoots warm sticky cum and covers ourselves fully.

R8 plz as my cock just half erect.

this is still an issue

Rate me. I have a few more if anyone wants to see