Can we get a feels thread Sup Forumsro's?

Can we get a feels thread Sup Forumsro's?

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Sure
Today was my first day in therapy
So I'm making progress

Going to sleep real soon, no time to dump. Have a bump and a hug.
Godspeed user.
Btw, since when is it called a feels thead and not a baww thread?

Good for you, user. Stick with it and be completely honest and transparent with your therapist. He/she won't be able to help you fully otherwise. Take his advice to heart and do it.

Those days are long gone.

ahahaha the cevapcici is the real feels here

Thanks man that's what I'm working on

I know it sounds dumb as fuck but my last relationship messed me up
I could greentext the fucked up situation if any anons want to hear it

If it will help you, sure.

I'll dump my folder in the meantime.

Ok, haven't been here in a long time. But it's good to see that you Sup Forumsros still care enough to listen to each oher baww. It's nice to know you're still here.

Yeah, it's a beautiful thing. There are armchair therapists that flock here as well sometimes. There's only a handful of them but they offer deep advice.

I miss the days before the captcha.

That's good.
I was never able to talk to other people about my problems, but here I felt comfortable.
From time to time I still lurk and remember the time I spend on Sup Forums.
I hope you'll never change, Sup Forums.

OP Here guys, do you guys have more pictures like this and quotes.

I didn't take any classes over the summer semester since I was going to get a part time job and put up emergency money. All I did was get high and play vidya like an idiot.

I was talking to my mother about it a few days ago, and she told me "It doesn't matter, it's just nice to see you happy." I will always remember that.

>tfw I've done that, but I just don't want to get better and refuse to try, so they can't help

Fuck. I remember what caused this panel.

It's probably not a good thing how deeply I can relate to the joke at the end of The Killing Joke...

>be me 18
>date girl let's call her M
>M is no model but I love her
>she has serious depression and anxiety
>relationship is good for 3-4 months
>my super conservative parents found out we had sex
>was barely able to see her after that
>broke up with her around the 6 month mark because of that
>we kinda started getting back together after a month

This is the feel part btw

>after 23 fucking days of being together again she ended it over a text
>her reason was that she felt used for sex
>I can honestly see why she thought that but I loved her
>feel horrible, tried apologizing but to no avail
>I'd watch as she would talk shit behind my back
>felt like hurting myself just because of the guilt
>watched as she got a new boyfriend and rubbed it in my face over social media (believe me it was intentional)

Basically I was super fucked up cause I felt extremely guilty about hurting her (still do sometimes) and she replaced me with someone who made her happy

Either way a lot of nights I wish I could win her back but I just don't know how

My feels folder is fairy small and I'm sharing them at random. Those are bound to show up, I just don't know how many I have.

That's your issues talking. You're above your illness and you deserve good things. You have to fight with all of your might to overcome it, and I know you can user. I dropped out in the 9th grade because my bipolar disorder was tearing me apart and I couldn't go to school. Now I'm starting my second year at a university.

You have to fight, and you have to keep fighting. You're stronger than your issues, I know you are.

rewatched "lepa sela lepo gore" yesterday.

shits rough

No relationship is a "happily ever after". Don't ever buy into that. They start out like that, but over time, things do change. That's why divorces happen after fifteen years of marriage. If she's rubbing it in your face, then she's not worthy of your good heart.

I had my heart shattered two years ago after a four year relationship. I won't go into specifics because it's not important, but I was told once that I'd forget all about her once someone else turns my head. It's true.

Other girls are out there, you're 18 and she wasn't your only option, no girl is. You're young enough to find someone else, someone better.

Bob ross is a legend

Funny that. I dropped out of 10th and haven't done a goddamn thing but avoid reality after I got my equivalency and dropped out within a month of going to my local CC.
Scratch that, I ended up on Psych hold due to a suicide attempt and was coerced into doing ECT treatments, because nothing else was working.
I don't deserve anything if I won't work for anything, and I don't want to work for anything. I just want to not think. So I play video games and try to talk to people for as long as they'll put up with me. But they always get tired of my insecurities or something else. Everyone leaves eventually.
Hell, I go to therapy biweekly. I just don't want help. I've wanted to die since third fucking grade. I know what behaviors I could do to form a positive feedback loop to counteract the negative ones in depression. I just would rather give up life than try at this point.

Thank you
I know what you're saying is true but it's always hard to let go

A little better everyday though :)

Got me man. Fucking got me.

We need more people like Bob Ross nowadays. Someone needs to be the next saint to reach out to people in these troubled times.

Pic related.
Let's see if anyone else can understand this feel.

sad nigga hours yo

I dated recently for the first time in my life, I'm 22 and I found a girl that was near perfect for me.

She was really happy to find someone like me, always said how impressed she is with my answers when she asked me questions about myself. Then one day she got cold and distant, treated me like shit to be honest, ghosting me, blowing off another date to go hang out with a 'friend', acting like she doesn't care. All of that just over night, I didn't even give her a reason to be like that. On /adv/ I was told by another girl that she got cold feet about getting into a relationship and thats what made her act this way, it made sense, she even implied it later that she wasn't 'mature enough' for a relationship right now but whenever I'd ask her if she really wants to continue this and see me she kept saying "yes" so I couldn't bring myself to just let her go, I was receiving mixed signals.

Then one day she deletes me off of everything, the night before our next date. I sent her a message, she replied the day after pretty much saying she doesn't want to do this anymore, acting like a victim and we just never spoke again. Made me feel like I did something and I can't find what, nothing seems like something that would case a break up like that.

The point of the story is that now I'm really skeptical about getting into a relationship. We only dated for 2 months but it was enough for her to make it hurt in the end. I know its a trial and error sort of thing, relationships, but idk man, I used to think its much easier than that based on what my friends did. They just met a girl, 2 weeks later already sleeping together, for me it was 2 months and this happened, it was a ldr from the beginning so I suppose it contributed to it but still, I tried and it was sort of devastating in the end. I'm hopefully moving out soon for college and hoping to meet someone there, scared tho, somehow.

That happened 2 months ago, still she comes to mind and it upsets me.

You're probably one of the honest few I've seen on Sup Forums after all of these years. ECTs are a last resort and not many people know that. I'm really sorry that you feel this way, user. Just know that you can have good things, great things, if you fight. You deserve to live in this world and you belong here, no matter how you feel right now. The moment you start to legitimately fight is when you'll find this out.

This isn't a magical cure. I have to fight on the daily and I've had to withdraw from college three times because of manic episodes (I was hallucinating all three times), but I'm back and doing fine. You have to fight user, and when you do, you'll find out that you belong here and that you have a right to be here.

I know all that. I was told all through school what a bright kid I was, what potential I had...
I know it's not a magic cure, I just don't think the payoff is worth the large amount of effort it'd take from where I am to even just a mediocre life.

>You have to fight user, and when you do, you'll find out that you belong here and that you have a right to be here.
There's the kicker. I don't have to. If I did, I couldn't have been entirely stagnant for half a decade already. All I'm doing is avoiding reality and keeping myself stable, because I don't trust myself to not fuck up anything short of a shotgun and don't want to put my family through that again (emotionally or financially), and I've just stopped trying to get better
The way I describe it is I'm in a dangling elevator, holding the emergency break. I don't know that I'll be able to let go and climb out before it crashes, and I'm not certain he crash would kill me instead of just putting me in a coma or crippling me in some way. So I just hold on to where I am and refuse either option. But it's getting old, and so am I. I don't want to be a dependant at 30, 40...

Honestly some of the shit woman do to guys is enough to make you hate them....or at least want to. Because we all know a few months later one will wander into your life, you'll forget all the bullshit for a glorious few seconds when you see them and boom, you're hooked on them like a fucking drug.

And i don't even mean casual relationships or meaningless ex sex, cuz i and many of you out there reading this still have that.

But the fucking feels man. The fucking feels. The punch the fucking wall, break your TV control, looking out the window when you're driving pretending you're in the music video for a sad song (don't deny it we've all been that much of an angsty teenager) feels, that knock you off your game and fuck up your whole day.

And they wonder why guys end up as such cold dicks.

They honestly sit and wonder why we "won't show them our feelings". Because once bitten twice shy. how the fucking do you think we feel after a dozen.

You're making a huge mistake here. Do not ever, ever compare yourself or relationships to other people. They aren't you, and you aren't them. We all have demons we face daily, and they may be sleeping together, but they might split up next month. When you measure yourself to other people, you're overlooking their flaws and only seeing one side of the story.

College is a GREAT place to meet people. Don't use it as a dating service, use it to get a job, but very successful relationships can start in college.. Relationships come second, your livelihood comes first. Just don't lose sight of why you're there.

Good to hear, user. It took me some time to get my ass to therapy. I was selfish enough to think that i could heal my self and become my own therapist, but by acting that way made things so much worse.

Finally got some answers, and for the first time i actually feel i will get somewhere in life.

Life will change, eventually. Just give it time. I hope you sort out some shit and get better. Wish you all the best, dude.

Right now, in this fucking moment, I'm with my ex, she is sleeping in my bed beside me.
We ended (she ended) the relationship just one day before our anniversary, about 1month ago.
Every day I try to talk and eat with her in my home.

She doesn't love my anymore I'm sure of that, and I even think that she is hanging around with someone else...
But having her here by my side it's all I need to bring all the happiness and serenity that she gave me in the past...

You don't understand the freedom you'll have once you have a career and have money outside of SSI and stop relying on relatives to support you. You've said that you've heard this all before, so I won't waste my breath any longer, but you're making a conscious decision to fail yourself, and yes, it's yourself. You're digging your own grave out of apathy and you're too sick to realize what you're doing.

Fuck, man.

That 2AM shit is a lovely thought but so fucking immaturely expressed, christ

What you two had will never be the same after what she's done to you. The relationship is forever changed and holding onto memories won't improve it. The wedge between you two will eventually get big enough to where she won't be around you anymore. It's inevitable, and you need to prepare for it.

Things won't ever be the same as before. It's best to move on.

>You don't understand the freedom you'll have once you have a career and have money outside of SSI and stop relying on relatives to support you.
Not even on SSI. Literally anything I get is from my parents or birthdays. They make you go in for Psych eval, and I doubt I'd get SSI without the desire to change or better myself.

>You've said that you've heard this all before, so I won't waste my breath any longer, but you're making a conscious decision to fail yourself, and yes, it's yourself. You're digging your own grave out of apathy and you're too sick to realize what you're doing.
No, I'm very well aware of what I'm doing. It's not entirely apathy. It's that I just don't want to try. So far, I either fail naturally, deliberately sabotage myself, or subconsciously sabotage myself. I'm fucking up my life and my parents' lives. I'd rather just be dead, have them pay the funeral costs, and mourn. Because right now, they're paying for me constantly, and mourning my wasted potential daily.

You're a lot like myself. I can't bring myself to actually DO anything, but that would cause me to be homeless in even more agony, yet trying to end it all is physically prevented. I just want to tell the fuckers
>Pay for all my shit, then, if you want me alive so badly
>Otherwise fuck off and let me die in peace

>Captcha: Road Hospital

Forgot to mention, I've wanted the same, but from 5th grade, so you've got me beat there

>Taking a poop
>Saw this
>Realized was another newfag thread
>Got back to poop

I didn't compare, I just had no idea how the 'game' is played and they made it seem so easy, but in my case I quickly realized it wasn't so I was trying to adapt to my situation as best as I could and forget what I saw my friends do since it didn't apply. I was doing fairly well to be honest, really got myself out of my comfort zone, but like I said, it was somewhat difficult to handle at the end.

And yeah, I have my priorities straight, I'm going to college for a reason but its the first time in a while that I'd be in a social environment so I think looking for someone in college would be a chance I wouldn't want to miss. Like I said, I'm a bit discouraged now because I know how much a potential break up might hurt, but there again, I know how to play this game now more than ever and feel more confident about it, especially since the girl was a solid 8/10 in my book, even higher personality wise so I feel like I can be likable to girls like that. I don't want to give up now that I've gotten so far and learned so much but it did leave a scar that, but I suppose things like that happen and you just have to move on.

Can't stop myself from thinking "what if" tho and its upsetting, I feel like that feeling will go away once I meet someone new, but until that happens it might be bothering me, even if its stupid to think that, now that its over.

I don't get it. What retard thinks love means forever?

Jesus I need out of here.

And also, they ARE paying for my shit.
That's not the answer in the long term.
Sure, doing whatever you want at all hours of the day feels great for a while. And then it becomes habit. And you start to NEED to do things. And then you find yourself too apathetic, and having to force yourself to do things so you get out of bed at all that day and keep yourself from being trapped in your own head...
And on days like today, you just don't get out of bed anyways, because what's the fucking point?

This really isn't better. I promise.

Remember this one, anons.

>obligatory reaction image

I've reached a certain level of low in my life, then experienced a new level of low and then another and recently I've realized how much it changed me. I feel somewhat flushed out of emotions, I came to terms with the fact I'll be dead one day and for some reason welcome it instead of being afraid.

I live with the feeling that I can die any day, can happen tomorrow or the next minute, by my hand or a stranger's and it gives me the edge to do shit in my life rather than just working a day job until I expire, whats the point if you already know where you'll be 10 maybe 20 years from now? I decided to take my chances and just said fuck it, I'm going after something and hope it'll work, if it won't then there's always an hero, but its worth a try and I think I ran out of fucks to give to the point where its actually doable. I've no energy to pretend anymore, I just don't want to live a life that death would be a better alternative to, I want to do something I'll enjoy and let it bleed me out.
Life is too shit to live otherwise.

Weren't you here the last feels thread?
And it'll be better, just give it time and keep your hopes up if possible

Damn

what is the problem? I don't see how you should feel guilty, it's all in her head and she refuses to believe otherwise aka the truth. Then she talks shit about you and tries to upset you intentionally. Half a year with someone like that? please, if she's like that after 6 months you can only imagine what she'll be like after lets say, 3 years. Fuck it man, if there's one thing I know is that things happen for a reason, there'll be a better girl out there for you and you won't even think about your ex anymore, thats how it always is. In the end we all die alone anyway, love is not forever, and if you outlive your loved one she'll eventually move on so why bother yourself about it? its completely ok to feel like shit after a break up, but thats just life man, what can you do, move on and try to forget, but most importantly, think about yourself now and keep busy, its best you can do and once you feel like you're ready, find someone else. Its where I'm at now

bump

>putting a mason mortar board on the head to indicate smartness
>a square cap 'symbolizes intelligence'

Not ANOTHER cringe thread!

I know /bee/ Isn't my fucking diary but I would appreciate some input on this situation from some le randum strangers on the internet.

Here we go bois Part 1

>Be me 4 months ago

>Hit up the DMs of a grill I had zero contact for 7 years with, "dated" for 2 weeks before I moved out of the country

>Talk day and night about how autistic we were back then, things are looking good

>Find out she is out of her country, visiting her Fam near my City for a couple weeks

>mfw insta booked a hotel room, want to see her

>Hit it off basically the next day, shit is working out unexpectedly well

>I make plans again, visit her again all is good in the world

>Skip the next 3 months of me planning my work schedule around to take 5-7days off every time , so I can fly to her country

>Skip the talkin every day for hours how she misses me, how she loves me, how she can't wait to see me, doesn't know how she deserves me

Will post Part II if anybody is fucking with it

>be me 26
>heading home after GoT night with freinds
>one freind is full on preggo
>other freind has is below average gf
>both talk about their significant other
>i find myself saying, ye seems like good to have someone to call the ambulance in case of sudden shit happening
>intersection comes up
>they go left
>I go right
>suddenly alone with thoughts again
>mfw I remember noone is waiting for me at home

Go for it. Why not.

I know it hurts, but man the fuck up, dude. Don't get played.
Walk away- you're being used.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but my larger point is that there is a girl out there waiting for those moments and you're wasting them on an emotionally unstable ingrate. Don't let her steal that from someone who would appreciate it.
Go get 'em, tiger.

I loved that movie

>My life

First half was... Ehh.
The part that was literally ripped from the comic book... Fuck me. That was great.

>Be the best thing that happened to her in her life ever

>Be the year of our Lord 2017, a week ago, I came over again

>We meet again, after 6 weeks of not seeing each other but talking everyday

>mfw she is acting wierd

>mfw she says she isn't feeling well and wants to stay home after the first 30 min to sleep a bit

>mfw she made plans to go out with her grills for the night a couple hours later

>Be me not a cunt, brush it off as no biggy even tho a took a 2 hour flight just to see her

>be the morning after

>she texted me she was feeling like garbage, was really stressed and nervous and we would just end up arguing over stupid shit because of that, she didn't want that to happen

>we couldn't see each other that same night, some stupid reason but i swallowed my pride because i thought she was worth it

>Still ask her if she isn't feeling me anymore, if something happened and it's not the thing she wants

>be her telling me" all is good don't make a scene about it, I love you the days were just bad. Ill wake up early so we can hang"

>She wakes up at like 2 in the afternoon

writing part 3 on my phone, shit is hard my dudes.

When the feels feel too often

dothethingneedsdoing.com

Where are you from Sup Forumsro? I just recently witnessed the same story.

Jesus

was expecting "see you space cowboy"

I agree, the first half was a joke...nothing to do with the title, more of a "space filler" if you will. The end...where they shared a laugh...that was a good thing

Build the wall... because they force us to build the walls around our hearts.

Part III. I just want to be happy again
>tells me she was thinking about us, about what is happening with us
>i have sensed this meme days before
>tells me everything felt wierd when we met, guesses the distance had an impact on her
>she isn't feeling it anymore, says she is sorry
>Mfw heartbroken af, play it cool
>go pick up some stuff i left her place last time I was there, she's white as a ghost looking at the floor
>Be me, wish her the best in her future and leave
>she texted me the morning after, If i wanted to meet her and talk about what happened, doesn't want it to end like this.

BOIS Anybody interested in the aftermath, don't want to spam this bread with my pathetic shit anymore then i have to?

It seems to me that there is no death. That the measure of consciousness is just another dimension in which we are nothing more than local maximums and that after death we all just spread out and spend eternity in nothingness full of abstract crap and noise until there just happens to be some physical entity capable of maintaining consciousness - preserving that small peak in a faraway dimension that we actually are. So there is no real escape from here, sooner or later, maybe after countless universes die, you'll find yourself in something alive, not necessarily human, not necessarily something that you can imagine at all. There are no reasons to exist, no reasons to die, no possibility to opt-out and everything is imaginary.
It feels like I have understood everything and those truths are just as meaningless as anything else. It feels like I am an actor following a script in a play that I don't enjoy acting in and this play will last forever. So there is no reason for me not to enjoy acting, because it's a path of least resistance and the most rational thing I can do in this irrational mess that is beyond my understanding. But I can't. My mind rebels against it. Things I don't like? They will pass on their own. Things I like? They are nothing and mostly related to ancient needs written in my DNA. Everyone else is moved by something imaginary, from emotions to their will, I just... flow from eternal darkness to ethernal darkness, with no motivation or reason to do so. Every extraordinary thing I've created was created for no reason, just because. I'm not a loser in a common sense of the word, people respect me, some admire me. But I feel like I am a lifeless husk moving on and doing good because there is no death. I've felt the same for over 10 years now and nothing changes. I feel no limitations, see no problems, have no reasons to do anything. Like a bird sitting on a mountaintop looking around, seeing no way, not flying anywhere, just slowly freezing.

i honestly just wish, more than anything, that i wasnt always so tired. ive been more or less exhausted every day for 15+ years now. i dont see this situation ever getting better

had something fairly similar happen to me, except for the last line, she just split on me and we just wished each other well and that was it. So go on, I'm interested

From Mexico, and man... It's so hard...
She just leave about 3 minutes ago... Kissed me, but it's never the same...

If it makes you feel better do it,somebody is reading and willing to talk, if you want

>looking at this thread
>feeling like i want to contribute because i feel like complete shit every day and want someone to reach out and sympathize with me
>try to type something that sounds meaningful
>delete it a sentence in because why even bother and i just sound like a faggot anyways

Part IV Horton feels a feel
>be me, Text her back If she wanted to tell me something she didn't tell me yesterday I would be there in half an hour, If she wanted to tell me the same shit again, better let it be as is
>she wants to fix the issue, tell her I want too
>we meet
>first she is being silent, tell her to say what she had to say this shit is fucking my mental hard
>says it felt strange, weirder then the last time I was there, so much time has passed but she wants to work on it
>planned months ago to move to her Fam that lives close to me, It would be different then
>Cares to much for it to end like this, Says it will be different when i come the next time in 3 weeks
>I would be staying almost a month, planned my vacation with her
>Tell her I thought we were stronger then this shit,some shitty kilometers and a couple weeks, but the distance fucked me too, that i really love her
>Says she loves me too, all she wants is it to be like before

Last part coming soon fambruh

Shit fam, stay strong man! Talking with the other about what happened rly helps to heal the scars. Other than that, time. Try to keep your head up.

please, please, post it all

best war movie ever

My blind baby chick died this morning(its 1am now so yesterday) and i still feel fucking bad, it may have been a short 40 days but she was my greatest buddy