Anybody remember when god punished the babylonians with diversity?

Anybody remember when god punished the babylonians with diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/blogs/journalisms/2015/09/pope_francis_champions_diversity_during_new_york_city_visit.html
shoebat.com/2015/04/29/the-muslims-are-building-the-tallest-tower-in-the-world-to-reach-heaven/
thelocal.de/20160427/berlins-new-airport-may-never-open
youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Jelly Hans.
All these years I hadn't noticed this.

Delete this!

Stop going against the narrative you bigot!!

Even God is scared of organised white men

This stupid comic isn't even red pilled. Just look at that gormless retard standing there staring at her.

1) Why isn't he dressed in a white suit, throwing KFC at blacks?
2) Why does he look like he has any dignity left?
3) Why is he standing straight and not hunched over rubbing his hands together?

theroot.com/blogs/journalisms/2015/09/pope_francis_champions_diversity_during_new_york_city_visit.html

And proved diversity immediately destroys even powerful nations.

shoebat.com/2015/04/29/the-muslims-are-building-the-tallest-tower-in-the-world-to-reach-heaven/

same await a singular emperor to rule supreme over 1.4-6 billion muslims at the recent estimate.. probably much higher..

Nothing to see here, move along. Since this is just the current numbers.. give it some time..

Nothing gets done with multiculturalism -bibel

God divided the people because satan was trying to unify them to serve him alone.. that's the point of the allegory.. he instituted instead nation duty. Now satan tries again.

Is the UK even a country any more?

The 7 towers overlooking mecca is built on what an arab knows is literally mount babel, fitting the allegory perfectly.

(cont) and what did the EU accomplish but destroying the EU from the inside and helping muslims migrate to it.. no the EU won't be conquered for islam, but they try their darndest to attempt to make it so regardless.. The european parliament mimics this "construction" of the rendering in the OP pic.

Take a look at this.

>Is the UK even a country any more?
It was never a country. But I guess I can't blame you for being ignorant, considering your education system also functions as a zoo.

I don't know where you got that from. I don't recall any mention of Satan in regards to Babel.

I thought those guys considered Jesus a prophet and the old testament one of the foundations of their system? Why would they do that if they're nutty enough to cut people's heads off because of their religion? Sounds like Saltlake City having 666 Avenue.

(cont)

It was the opposite. He punished a multicultural paradise with language barriers and borders.

>Cucked so hard they admit to never being sovereign

My ebbin sides, mate.
U r too good.

He's metaphorical mentioned as nimrod the babylonian, the hunter of man.. look this up, >>ninurta

beat me to it, see this

>those guys considered Jesus a prophet
Let's see

>Lord Jesus comes and tells us He is God the Son
>warns us of false prophet and being persecuted by evil
>mudslimes show up
>call Lord Jesus a liar and tell everyone that He is only a prophet
>try to infiltrate people's graces by lying and telling everyone that they venerate Lord Jesus as the highest prophet (but below the false prophet mudhadmad)

Shit religion. They are liars.

>Cucked so hard they admit to never being sovereign
The United Kingdom is a collection of countries. Like I said, your education is also a zoo, so I don't hold your ignorance against you. If you have any further questions about geography, I'd be happy to help you.

Seems pretty stupid in my opinion. Let's build something that pays tribute to that one building that never got finished because of ineffective management and hubris. You know as as a testament to the strength of diversity.

Anyhow, take a look at this: thelocal.de/20160427/berlins-new-airport-may-never-open

Yeah, its been thousands of years, but its happening again.

There's a lot about islam you don't know.. they deny jesus as son of god, let's start you off gently, and when they say they believe in jesus, it is in name only.. he is completely changed in their "canon". He wasn't crucified either according to them eventhough atheists admit that the historical jesus indeed was crucified, it's his ascendance afterwards they can't account for.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Sadiq.

But after this, only ramains shitskins.

What do they think about Moses and those guys? Heard they believe Adam build that thing in Mecca.

mecca.. in a desert by the red sea.. as mecca is.. home of ancient religions and home of the cube and the black star meteorite. They import everything and produce oil and this mystery religion.. it's a mystery because the christians do not speak arabic in general, it was carried by wings of an eagle to europe as it was christinaned and escaped the disaster in the middle east

youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4

both god and satan hates saudi arabia but for different reasons, satan in his gospel of qur'an and hadiths and sira.. also outlined that arabia is destroyed but for different reasons.. the antichrist hates the harlot because it gives the westerners oil..

You butt hurt about your (pure) aka inferior genetic code.

Inverted stars, babel reference as something positive... hm. They might really be luciferian afterall.

The Muslims Are Building The Tallest Tower In The World To Reach Heaven

dont they know we have been in space?

Just wait until they build that space elevator.

they believe abraham built the first kaaba.. but this is all a distortion.. the bible is very clear against making an idol of a black stone meteorite that is there and existed before islam, a worship of a socalled bethyl stone. The black stone of islam that mohammad placed there whilst destroying all other things inside the kaaba. He called it yamin allah right hand of allah.

It symbolizes the mahdi to come ruling as singular emperor recreating his empire, direct bloodline of mohammad. Identified by signs of his body. Ruling as a singular emperor.

Moses they say he was of the first sharia aside from abraham.. they misunderstand the covenants.. the covenants they call sharia. they deny jesus so they never had the global covenant.. but appropriate a covenant not meant for them and only for the hebrews, and infact only instated for transgressions sake (galatians 3) such as circumcision.. galatians 1 is clear that this false/misnomer gospel was to come from arabia.. exactly as it was.. he went to saudi arabia to warn them right after preaching of a false gospel in galatians 1..

This is an Old Testament Nationalist story which cannot be used with Christians because Christ isn't a nationalist, he is a universalist promoting his future new kingdom of diversity for ANYONE that accepts him as Lord and savior. The New Testaament is a New Covenant with everyone in the world that accepts him.

On the other hand, the moral of this story applies to Jews who follow the Jewish Nationalist Old Testament and reject the Universality New Testament.

It's a metaphor.. so is the "the entire world" it's a middle eastern expression, when nebuchadnezzar said come the whole world to worship in this way.. did the eskimos come? no.. it's a decree..

Similarly the antichrist beast empire it won't rule the entire world but to all the world a decree goes out.. worship in submission..

Also.. when mystery babylon falls, they throw dirt in their faces.. it's a distinct middle eastern tradition of despair, practiced nowhere else..

Mystery babylon is not USA.. sorry..

so wait are you saying globalism is a bad thing

how unprogressive of you

please dont touch the bible again.

this is the origin of races/kingdoms and languages.

jesus taught us to spread the word to everyone, not to breed your own nation out of existence.

You're missing the point jesus was coming to declare a global covenant with all mankind.. the seed of the promise..

He is speaking of his empire that he will bring forth after destroying the fake one that will rise and try to wage war against the rest of the world.. If you rule the entire world, who are you fighting against.. but it's not a multicultural empire, all will be christian after the judgement.. or all will be under god.

It was ages ago i seen this picture ,it did not mean anything back then but now i finaly understand, it even got reversed pentagrams on it

(cont) aka gathering all into the valley of jehosephat on the day of judgement, the remnant nations are gathered and judgemed occurs to them one by one and all tongues and all nations will take an oath that jesus is son of god the almighty in the presence of the 10.000 holy angels.

>not to breed your own nation out of existence.
]

The New Testament says to ignore geneaologies, that anyone, no matter Gentile or Jew, is accepted if they follow him. You will all be one with Christ.

You two are not real Christians and will be rejected as racist heretics by every church.

>Lord Jesus comes and tells us He is God the Son
Literally fabricated lie of the church.

That would make an awesome dark souls boss.

ebin

The beast empire was in the line of all the empires, adopted the previous when they waned.. the last beast empire it had a mortal headwound in 1922 when the ottoman empire was dismantled.. it is revived (caliphates) exists for a short time then NEVER EXISTS AGAIN..

Not every idiot and bad guy in the Bible is Satan you fucking dunce. Satan was even still an angel at the time.

So you're saying it's not multicultural. It's monocultural.

as soon as you point me out to this mythical physical christian kingdom you speak of, i will remain in spiritual unity with all my christian fellows who reside in their respective countries until death.

You grasp for straws without having fully studied the texts.. Ofcourse yes the global covenant extends to all man, but the warning of the tower of babel to defy god was unifying all man under a false religion!

>So you're saying it's not multicultural. It's monocultural.

Yes, correct. When I say multicultural, I actually mean one culture. The New Testament explicitly says we will all be one with Christ no matter who we are and we will all be one in his New Kingdom.

Is got punishing the usa?

empty globalism, too, is a false religion. its actually an attempt to recreate the original tower of babel scenario/

Ofcourse "you fucking dunce" that's why satan is also called, king of tyre (lebanon) wicked pharao of egypt, the assyrian and many other things, illustrating which kingdoms his will ruled through in the past and who served him instead of god.

If you have such an insistance of simplicity for understanding a very complex ordeal.. it is hard for me to say "hey you've now understood". Try harder.

The Apostle Peter taught that Christians, the entire body of Christ, are now God’s chosen people and all one race and nation joined together with Christ.

“You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood a holy nation, God’s own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Once you were no people but now you are God’s people; once you have not received mercy but now you have received mercy.”

1 Peter 2:9

>Literally fabricated lie of the church.
Lord Jesus is God. The Son of Father God. They are both God. As is the Holy Spirit.

Ofcourse in the global covenant we are all one under jesus christ the future king of man and ruler of this planet.

But the warning was that satan would still try to unify the world under servitude to him.. in a beast empire..

Are you now pretending that jesus/heavenly father/holy spirit didn't warn about a beast empire trying to take rise to falsely emulate the kingdom of heaven under false pretenses.. the more we talk the worse it looks for your conclusion.

I am saying it will not happen because (((Christianity))) is Jewish bullshit and you're a fucking idiot for believing in it.

Jews want to return the goyim to a pre-Tower of Babel state, but "healed" by the Jews-- i.e. mongrelized into one tolerant rainbow people ruled over by them. It's their destiny.

Can't you see that that's just non-Jews having stolen the Jewish narrative and Covenant for themselves? The Muslims do the same thing.

(((Christianity))) is one kingdom, all races joined as one body with Christ. Yesuah ben Yosef was a Jewish social justice warrior. He was a Bernie Sanders type of fool who denounced the traditions and racism of his people, the Jews, for his new vision of paradise for all races of the world.

>t.Sadiq Khan

And who put Peter in charge?

>The Muslims do the same thing.

It's universalist garbage as well, yes. Abrahamic religions have no place in white nations. All whites who follow these doctrines are traitors and need to be executed as such.

>And who put Peter in charge?

I don't give a fuck which Jew put that Jew into power. It's promoted as the word of God from your Jewish book of fables.

The holy trinity was not present until after the drastic reforms by the church.

My contention is that he wasn't, exactly. Rabbi Yehoshua was a Jewish zealot who wanted his god to liquidate the Roman goyim and set up the Jews in a "holy" kingdom as rulers of the Earth.

That he was a SJW/Pacifist/Commie was lies told by other Jews to cover their own asses.

Those lies are called Christianity.

I'm just scared and want to know the right path... All I know is to trust in christ, I still sin but I'm trying to get better.. Really scared for us all in this world because things seem to be getting worse...

>Rabbi Yehoshua was a Jewish zealot who wanted his god to liquidate the Roman goyim and set up the Jews in a "holy" kingdom as rulers of the Earth.

The mythological text of the New Testament doesn't fit this story though.

The Jewish myths are perfect for you beta goy.

I am your enemy and I demand you give me your possessions, if you hate me and don't comply, you're not a Christian.

Remember that the Gospels were not written at one time and were composed by many hands over the course of almost a century, and that there were Judean Jews and Hellenized Jews, and even later Gentile Christians who had hands in writing them.

There are plenty of artifacts of the "Republican" Jesus still in the texts that didn't get censored out, and lots of actual history that lends this idea credence.

Yes, you're right. Some texts weren't written until the 4th century so your theory is worthy of consideration.

You don't get it.. the enemies of christ are the false hebrews (minor beast) and that of islam (major beast).

They would love for you to never have christianity at all because it condemns them.

Jewish Universalism is a con. All of it is them telling us what they think we want to hear-- Semites are ethoparticularists in the extreme, but they intuit that Whites are the ones with certain abstract ideas and morality we believe is universal..

The Abrahamisms are all lies and poison pills.

>You don't get it.. the enemies of christ are the false hebrews (minor beast) and that of islam (major beast).

blah blah blah is what you're saying

Jews want a new world order not dissimilar to Babylon.

he wasn't a jew, he was judean and spoke aramaic.

Hilarious how you think he is a jew like them. No they were punished with transgressions the original tribe of judah and the other hebrews read galatians 3 till the seed arrived for them to follow when he gave his global covenant, whoever has fraudulently taken their place has little to do with the originals that might live amongst them.

The hebrews were supposed to turn christian when the messiah arrived.. but they didn't.. but they will remember soon enough when the islamic empire arises, because they don't like them very much either and only a small subsection have allied with islam rather than with the original judah in israel, the parts of them that are the true thing that is.

Interesting video mecca is going to get glassed

>Judean
>tribe of Judha
>Jews/Judha

You're right, he was a European Aryan.

(cont) the false hebrews had him crucified then concealed it claiming that pontius pilate did it, they denied his sayings and now they have you pretend that he's a jew old boy.. perhaps you should read more carefully what jesus had to say.. you would see that the new testament condemns their practices.. they stuck to their traditions making that holy by the circumcision but are not circumcized within their hearts, and they make by doing so the global covenant of the messiah of no effect.. (judaism in a nutshell).

But the true hebrews aswell as the false hebrews follow judaism.. should we burn them all.. no.. let both grow to the harvest, same for the christians.. matthew 13.. it's not so simple pupper..

The Gospels are generally believed to have been written from about 70 (Mark) to about 140 (John)-- some people think earlier and some later. Material in Revelation is clearly a Jewish fantasy about he destruction of Rome and is probably the earliest material in the New Testament. They aren't eyewitness accounts, Matthew and Luke are literally based directly on Mark, sometimes plagirizing them word for word, and they weren't written by "apostles" but by many different hands with competing ideas.

A Roman critic of Christianity named Celsus understood that the Gospels were a collectively-written fan fiction even then. The names on the Gospels we know hadn't even been attached to them until almost 200AD.

Nimrod went against the will of God. Look into it.

>Glad toy made it to """Great""" Britain safe, dear Sadiq.

al-Hamdu lillah!

خنزير بنت التي تعرضت للاغتصاب على يد والده و معزته

Yeshua Ben Yousef is Germanic not Jewish according to the (((Christians))) of Sup Forums.

you just blind niggger

Please tell me this Tower of Babel poster is a joke. There is no way the EU bureaucrats are that ignorant!

>When the whore of babylon is just right

hebrew.. not israelite.. a jew is a title.. jew comes from judah.. of the tribe of judah..

"But he who is a Jew is one on the inside; and circumcision is of heart, in spirit, not in letter, of whom the praise is not of men, but of God."

What did he mean by this, could he possibly be speaking to the mislead hebrews aswell as the false hebrews (the false jews) who pretend to be? As many things are.. it pays off to understand things more intricately.

When I was in Brussels with my school class one guide said something like: "Walking through the government district is like walking though Babylon because of the variety of tongues that can be heard there"

(cont) the nation of israel and the state of israel are two very different things as are those who live there..

There are 12 tribes of israel in total scattered around the earth per their duty to spread.. + the levites which were not allotted lands, each associated with a gemstone, you can trace where they went via dan (like a serpent by the wayside) dan naphtali and asher, the battle congregation the northern congregation.. view their spread as a map of earth you get a better idea.. ordained even back in genesis, it happened ages ago.. But this is hardly the medium to get into these things.

Blah blah blah, I don't give a fuck what your Jew book says.

Atleast i have dealt with your misunderstanding of it..

What you described is literally the original Ben Garrison cartoon. What you're looking at right now is a kike edit. I hate it too

Whatever makes you feel better about defending your Jewish faith user.

You're welcome, the rabbit hole runs deep on this one.. when you realize that it goes all the way, there's no going back to seeing the world the same way again.

>Glad toy
What?

I've been called a mudslime like 3 or 4 times now, I don't care to remember. And all because I corrected some American on geopolitics and insulted pisslam.

Really? Just uninstall your web browser desu.

I'm not jewish i'm christian, i follow jesus christ son of god.