Tfw you realize the US could already have colonies on Mars, dropships bringing minerals back from the moon...

>tfw you realize the US could already have colonies on Mars, dropships bringing minerals back from the moon, giant drone ships launching products to our doors, and more... but we have to decide whether Disney can make a girl take her hijab off as a requisite for employment, what bathrooms trannys can use and whether the President can talk to Russia.

Blame the Republicans

I think about that everyday. What a fucking sick world were social debate is more important than doing stuff (in Brazil case, instead of space travel it would be actually ending hunger and extreme poverty and improving our national tech industry as we've been trying to since Vargas)

>Blame the Republicans
Obama denied Google and Amazon's request for drone commerce.

>What a fucking sick world were social debate is more important than doing stuff
When you don't have a future, you nitpick at everyone.

>you'll never be stuck on mars with Matt Damon

Hmm.. But that's the future though. Cities cannot handle all the traffic from delivery trucks clogging up our roads. It's coming, user, have some patience

thank god

>Hmm.. But that's the future though
It could already have happened if Obama didn't cuck the entire country to any company that comes along.

Target and Walmart aren't ready for drone delivery, so they bought off some time. Disgusting really.

Not to mention saving a lot of delivery jobs.

There is literally no relation between the state of the space program and any of those issues.

I'd definitely rather be stuck with Matthew McConaughey

>Not to mention saving a lot of delivery jobs
The 10 or 15 left after Obamacare decimated every delivery operation in the country.

Cucked by insurance companies.

>There is literally no relation between the state of the space program and any of those issues.
The fact they exist is in direct opposition to the progress of other subjects.

Its simple to understand really.

>American colonies

>Obamacare
That is here to stay in one form or another. Hopefully, along with universal basic pay.

I think the next ten to twenty years will see some radical changes in our society

Gtfo you theiving, conniving cunt. Nobody invited you

Get used to it lad, UK is about to be 51st State.

>Obamacare
>That is here to stay
>I think the next ten to twenty years will see radical changes in our society

>you'll never share a romantic meal with Matt
>you'll never feed him potatostrips with ketchup
>you'll never wipe ketchup off his lips with your finger while looking deep into his masterrace blue eyes
>you'll never get to hear his talk about his life while laying in the potatofield with you

>1/16th """"""""""""""""""German""""""""""""""""""-murrisharts sharting across the galaxy

Mathew MCConaughey seems more fun. The type you could have a drink with and he would wholeheartedly listen to you and joke with you.

Unlike Matt Damon who would talk about himself and his Academy Awards. Or how the Earth is overpopulated and he stopped eating ____ to help the environment

>the US could already have colonies on Mars, dropships bringing minerals back from the moon
The entire world would be up in arms if America were to ever start mining asteroids or whatever, it'd completely ruin the global economy.

Imagine humanity getting into contact with aliens and the first people they meet are Americans who instantly lecture them about white privilege and safe spaces.

>giant drone ships launching products to our doors
People are furious about fucking wind turbines, do you really think they'd accept so much more air traffic so low down?

>tfw you thought it was just a normal fart, but then you sharted an alien lifeform

>it'd completely ruin the global economy.
We are going to us Russia drills, its already happening.

Hello, Elon

Don't forget the billions spent on dindus to sit around shooting each other.

>do you really think they'd accept so much more air traffic so low down?
Yes, its the future.

We want to see amazing things flying around us, not to mention bringing me a Coke.

Bonsoir, Elon

I dont care when we get there, you cunts are coming.

>hmm you do make a compelling case there, Matthew definitely seems more chill. Matt Damon seems like a more serious person which would be tiring in the long run. Unless I'd be able to crack the surface..

looks like I'm stuck in greentexts tonight

Matthew is more attractive in every way.

Plus Matt Damon got his Academy Award like 20 years ago, hes old news.

Unless Matt is like when he had that beard during those 20 minutes in the movie, he wouldn't really have much going for him honestly. Seems like after 10 days he would start getting pissed off and become annoying

Matthew on the other hand have that old veteran dude character, is a type of guy i wouldn't mind sticking around with for longer periods

I definitely agree on him being more attractive

meh that beard wasn't really anything to write home about

Lets play a game
You're going into space and you've got to pick 4 people to go with you, who'd you pick?

If you had kept Cold War NASA spending up to today, you'd have cities on the Moon as well.

Do you fuckers have any idea what the moon is made of? It's the same shit as the earth. The only reason to conceivably mine anything off world is to save the cost in fuel of transporting it there from earth. Same with asteroids. They're mostly made out of iron and nickel, which is not exactly in short supply here

helium-3 is

Elon Musk, the girl i like, Matthew McConaughey and Tom Hanks
you turn

>>tfw you realize mankind could already have colonies on Mars, dropships bringing minerals back from the moon, giant drone ships launching products to our doors, and more... but we have to decide to go full retards and decide muh heritage is more important

Fixed

Yes, you are correct Paco. Millions of welfare sponges were exactly what Western civilization needed to facilitate space colonization.

>refugees to europe

Blame america for messing with middle east

>not Germany for saying anyone could come in
Ameriburgers ruin shit, but Germany unilaterally decided the EU needed millions of mudslimes. Very democratic.

>An influential nation making an unilateral decision towards an international affair

I don't see you complaining about this

You've been flooding the US with the lowest form of Central American scum for decades and one president complains about it and you expect me to care?

>You