/extraflags/ + /flags/

Autismo takes another crack at github edition

Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.
Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WhatIsThisImNotGoodWithComputers
thefreecountry.com/tofrodos/index.shtml
i.4cdn.org/int/1493622517013.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

is there a way to "unset" my extraflags? I end up having Turkmenistan regions set for my every flag because I forget to turn it off before I post. I mostly use extraflags so I can spot others

ecks dee

trying to build up a last little bit of hype before PK crashes the market with no survivors. my fm will be obsolete :(

>we'll see the fall of flags in our lifetime

it will be a bittersweet

tears will be shed [spoiler]by me[/spoiler]

I think tears will be shed by all of us, lad.

Yeah.... what a shame... :^)

if only if I knew how much I would ruin the attendance with a single post... hindsight is 20/20

SRC's 'Unknown' flag that the Sup Forumstards were sperging over is listed as the generic Asia/Pacific Region on Flaghunter, kinda made me think

Eh, you can never really tell if you post in /flag/.
Thread could move incredibly fast or incredibly slow.

ALA o pato durmindo kkkkkkkkkkkkjkkjkjk o as idea

RIP market

AYO NIGGA BOI HE DID IT SKRRRRT

>still having to use captcha

So TIL micronesia isn't USMOI.

I assumed USMOI meant something like, United States of the Micronesian Oceanic Islands

all those island nations can get very confusing. no worries

Ur
Such a
Mean
Old
Idiot

:^)

Thanks. I recognize that one though. It's one of the shitty islands that are only allowed to vote in primaries because they're subhuman islanders.

don't sweat it

pls nu bulle

>4:28am

Hmmm

U
Should
Maybe
Overdose on
Sup Forums's third most autistic general

How the fuck do I clone the repo without the line endings changing from UNIX to DOS?

>Implying I haven't

flags are cool, i like vexillology. who can guess what this flag is?

Hint

Is it Nordic Crossland?

Maryland, USA
I'm wrong, but it's the first thing that comes to mind based on the shapes and colours

correct, it's one half of the maryland flag, the crossland banner, turned into a nordic flag.

no more filenames this time

Flag of the Crossland family, half of the Maryland flag.

Was popular with the Confederates, Calvert's yellow/black used to just represent Maryland.

Hello sealand :^)

trinidad and tobago reversed

sealand

Why do rare flags look the coolest?

See: Seychelles

meme, it's Sealand

somebody please help

yep, crossland banner but turned into a nordic cross style flag.

correct

kek, pretty similar.

now what about this historical flag?

orange free state

Top meme lad, it's the Orange Free State in South Africa. It died when the British took it after the Second Boer War (I think?), was absorbed into SA

fuck I could have got that one

Friendly reminder

an edited version of the flag where i made the dutch flag exactly 1/4 instead of the strange proportions the real flag had

got which one?

this flag may be a touchy subject for some, interesting though.

maybe try asking PK for help: github.com/WhatIsThisImNotGoodWithComputers
or this:
thefreecountry.com/tofrodos/index.shtml
but I don't know if that is recursive with multiple files. wish I knew more

Pretty outdated lad :^(

well the writing says donetsk peoples republic

I know :^((

donetsk peoples republic

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT BIOT WHY DO YOU NEVER WORK

>100% CONNECTION ERROR EVERY TIME

darn "D

yeah probably should have posted the edited version without text lmao

now try to guess this pretty difficult one

Sealand

I've asked him for help numerous times and I don't understand what he means.

The only thing which would help at this point is a video of the EXACT procedure of getting flags and flag_list.txt's in the database and I doubt PK has the time or patience to do that.

I'm sure he's sick and tired of my shit by now, so, once again, I fucking give up and I'm going to bed.

Darker Scotland.

Easy, flag of Tenerife.

Now going to go dream about killing myself

>one of the-
are you foking kiddin me mate

>Easy
How do I memorize like you?

actually the scottish flag has very lax rules about its construction, no official proportions or colours. so i think it is also a correct scottish flag.

correct, and enjoy your sleep.

what did he mean by this

now try to guess what this flag i designed is meant to be for (^:

Tell him that

alternatively, hold it down as best you can until the summer then let cass have a crack at it

>what did he mean by this
I semi-cheated myself and looked it up. I knew what the flag of the canary islands was, but not that it had flags for the islands within it.

your town?

nah, something more international than that.

Some obsure-ass island/series of islands in either the Caribbean or Oceania?

was a design i made for an antarctic flag, colours that stand out against snow and an interesting design that doesn't look like any other country's flag.

Should probably go to bed now. I'll be back for more shitposting tomorrow, night lads :^)

night dorset

don't forget to pray to your framed image of the queen before sleeping, user.

Hey guys, I used to be super into flag collecting with my old PC a year ago...

Now that i got a mac, i'm newfag again and could use help with how to use templates... Much appreciated.

Ok, I need to go to bed; I have an exam first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully I dont miss any rare flags.

inb4 UMSOI

what do you mean by templates exactly

like this

goodnight lad
pic related. I think you just use paintbucket and drag and drop the flags onto the image, lining up with the country as close as you can. I haven't filled a template yet
saved

>tfw just started building my world map
feels bad being a newfag flag collector

you mean newflag?

I'll give it a try. It was much easier on the PC.... weird starting over again, but I was able to capture a Marshall Islands over on Sup Forums so i'm already off to a good start.

I dont need a specific template. Just need to know how to apply the flags.

kek
yeah my dude

Presidente Prudente, Sao Paulo

anybody ever seen a legit antarctic poster? i'm gonna go there at some point in the future but i'm not sure you'd be allowed to visit Sup Forums considering they have terrible internet access.

It HAS been a while since i've been here.

Kyrgyzstan lol. Took me ages to find you originally hahah

do we still use the discord?

An argie went there, showed pics and everything
had an argentinian flag since it was on an argentinian base and the provider was an argentinian company.
Guess it depends on the site you're going to visit, but you'd imagine that research outposts would have easy access to the internet, no?

some stations probably have their own IP blocks, will have to look into it more

and i think the stations do have good internet, it's just mainly used for the actual research lol. using it for shitposting on Sup Forums may be frowned upon

I'd imagine they would understand if you use it for non research purposes. Take into account how much time even normies spend online on social media and shit.

Yeah it really sucks starting over. I had all of Africa (1st lvl of course).

Click on the tampermonkey extension, and you'll see an ExtraFlags setup below the Enabled button on the top left

Weird question, but am I supposed to individually paste all the flags on a map, or is there a pre embedded map which you guys use?

you paste all of them on the map

Here's my (You) map so far
Apparently Asians and Russians hate me

Ok, that must be hard

forgot pic

night lads

>NK
that's not fun :^(

(You)hoo

Have another (You)

fugg this template is much better than the one i use, i have to start a new one then

poopoo peepee

src posted a blank one earlier in this thread, so you can get it from there

Why cant i click the image?
It says 404 not found for me

dunno try link i.4cdn.org/int/1493622517013.png

ayy lmao: sleeping until 10 ma edition

Nothing