Explain what The Stand means without using "God", "The Devil", "Christ", "Good & Evil or Good Vs Evil"...

Explain what The Stand means without using "God", "The Devil", "Christ", "Good & Evil or Good Vs Evil", "Lord of the Rings (or any names from that series)".

Only then will I know if you're an idiot or not.

OP here

also, please refrain from uses of the words "a", "and", and "the"

thx in advance

No pronouns either, keep this simple people

It's the title of a book.

It means Texans are selfish assholes that will cause the death of 99.94% of mankind.

no.

OP here, lose the vowels too

This is OP, contractions are a no-go people. I want intelligent replies

Die on your knees, or stand and maybe live.

It's about how unchecked technological advancement will lead to the downfall of society, and also the classic conflict of a largely liberal society versus a largely conservative one.

its the thing they put that stuffed parrot on.

Define "means"

The flu can be deadly

Except it was a Californian who caused the problem.

ZA WARUDO

nigger queer

These jojo threads are cringe worthy
fuck off back to Sup Forums

holy shit, thank you for reminding me this exists. I watched a rerun of it when I was a kid, but never watch it since.

Why did Herald have to die? He was a good boy

Because he was a pathetic beta assbag.

Was this the prequel to The Dark Tower?

No, it took place at roughly the same time.

Beta? He fucked that one bitch every way possible and then nearly killed everyone with a bomb

>DOO DOO DOO DOO DIDDLEA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Stand means that Stephen King is a popfiction author that writes for plebs and that there isn't any deeper meaning

it was about god vs the devil or good vs evil if you'd prefer, similar to the themes present in lord of the rings and Tolkien's other works

Parallel universe?

>What's wrong son?
>I can't remember what Nick looks like anymore
>He was the best friend I ever had
>Gave me a bike, always good to me, and I can't remember him anymore
>I'm so stupid, can't remember nothing

This scene still makes me tear up. One of the saddest scenes in a King movie.

That Earth is one level of the Tower.

Everyone got plague then battled

Should i finish the series? I loved the book and the intro to the series but I'm on part two and im not really feeling it

It has a few good scenes like that one but they are few and far between.

Massive sickness wipes out humanity and some 2spooky shit happens.

In the book it's explained that the supernatural forces of good kept Tom Cullen retarded to fulfill a specific role in the battle against evil. There is a moment where Tom becomes enlightened enough to realize exactly how retarded he is, and it makes him sad. But then the enlightenment wears off and he forgets again. Sad.

It was the decision by the people of boulder to send their a-team to try and deal with las vegas somehow. So I guess I'm an idiot, what's the answer?

Tom had a hard life.

Bluray version when?

I love the book and series.
I have hopes for thew remake, but the rumors of Norman Reedus being Larry do not bode well.

Contagion basically rendered the Stand obsolete as far as quality plague movies go.

>it's a frannie chapter

Thankyou for making me remmeber Laura San Giacomo and her massive fucking tits.

>comparing Apollo13 and Empire Strikes Back

Please refrain from using spaces as well, we don't need your bourgeois nonsense here.

Dear god.

Personal
Born: November 14, 1962 (age 53)
Hoboken, New Jersey, USA
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: American
Body
Measurements: 38DD-27-35
Bra/cup size: 38E (85E) (same as DD cup)
Boobs: Natural
Height: 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)
Body type: Slim
Eye color: Brown
Hair: Redhead, Brunette
Underarm hair: Shaved

first book: very good
second book: meh
third book: shit

King's prose is very page turny but his actual stories are retarded

His portrayal of the apocalypse and things turning swiftly to shit was fantastic, it's just what happens afterwards that drags.

OP here. Let's actually just dispense with plebeian modern languages. Please use Latin or Sanskrit only when composing your patrician responses.

It means don't fear the reaper, and we need more cowbell.

Mankind's final stand against Gods and Devils who think we are their playthings.

It's a about a demonstration of righteousness in the face of unrighteousness.