Yfw there are people who honestly believe the earth is flat

>yfw there are people who honestly believe the earth is flat

u think it isn't?

It isn't. The earth is a globe.

>mfw I have the Sup Forums catalog open waiting for illegal picture dumps to happen, but instead stupid threads like this gets posetd

ur brainwashed. prove me the earth isnt flat

We live in nigger times, Sup Forumsro

What, not enough dick rate or "pics you shouldn't share" threads for you?

*dark times
dammit

Boats will vanish over the horizon if they travel straight on a body of water for long enough. If the earth was flat, they would never not be visible.

no, they vanish because they get out of ur field of view idiot

They dip over the curvature of the earth, niggerkike.

the earth is flat. period.

The earth is round and you can say nothing to prove otherwise.

Could you at least put some effort into your trolling?

u got baited faggot, are there really flat earthers?

>"I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Globe: Sun goes up, sun goes down.
Flat earth: Sun never sets.
You can't explain that!

Fine assume that the Earth is round and rotates around its axis and the Sun. At noon one day the Earth is looking in a certain direction x, 24 hours later the Earth is looking in the same direction etc. Wouldn't in half a year Earth be on the exact opposite side of the Sun and at noon Earth look in direction x again and thus AWAY from the Sun?

Mods take down illegal pictures faster than most people notice they are posted. They aren't even posted often at all nowadays

One day is slightly more that a full rotation. "Noon to noon" is how we came up with "one day".

Ah yes the flat earth argument we're on one hand you have people how say the earth is round with evidence such as countless pictures of the planet and being able to constantly see the curvature of the earth while on the other hand you got those who say the earth is flat with all there evidence being a bunch of old drawings that have about as much credibility as oh I don't know the Easter bunny