My gf. I can't stop thinking about her getting fucked by someone else. Anyone want to tell me wwyd?

My gf. I can't stop thinking about her getting fucked by someone else. Anyone want to tell me wwyd?

kill yourself you cuck.

Means you think you're out of your league and you're going to lose her regardless because of that.

Strip her, tie her up, torture her nipples, cum up her nose.

Can talk on kik too

Would love to fuck her for you and give her some alternative cock. I imagine her dressed up in white sexy lingerie which underlines her loyalty and innocence. She kneel down in front of me, starting to suck my cock into her mouth. She would go deeper and deeper until gagging. Some of my cum and her spit would be drooling out of her mouth already. I would turn her arund andpull those panties down to find her presenting me her beautiful holes in doggysytyle. I would lick her cute little pussy and asshole before slowly pounding her with my dick. Getting more intense as I go her pussy looks amazing as it wraps around my dick. I fuck her harder and harder and start playing with my thumb on her asshole. Shee enjoys it, starts rubbing her clit and pushing my finger into her ass. I feel the tension building up in her and she cums amazingly. Once she is done I continue fucking her pussy until I am close to cum. I pull my dick out and she reaches behind gaping hrer two little holes. I spurt out and cum allover her ass and in her asshole and pussy.

If you are interested in exchanging WWYDs hit me up at [email protected]

>spank her
>make her deepthroat me
>face fuck her
>cum gallons down her throat
>make her eat every last drop
>make sure she kisses you when she's gone
>tell her not to tell you

tie her up and breed the bitch, let you two raise the bastard child

I'm glad you guys like her. Heres her with her roommate on the right who I fap to al the time. Sometimes I go over there just to creep

Tell her to get a better boyfriend

I would kick her ass to the curb.
Real men don't give their women to other men.
Real men don't enjoy watching their women getting fucked by other men.
Can't satisfy your woman OP or is it your boi pussy that needs it from someone else?

what's her name?

Sarah

how long have you guys dated?

A year or so. You like her?

im different, she's not super cute or pretty but she's attractive, and i'd go for her if she was the only girl around

do you think she's pretty?

big dick here (7.5 inches)

anyone want me to cuck them on kik?

yeah what's your kik?

can you post yours?

sochi22

That's not your gf soooo...no. Fuck off delusional faggot.

I didn't post Emma Watson. That is my gf