Get on the ground nigger!

>Get on the ground nigger!
>Fuck you pig!you can't say that to me!
>woof, can't i?let's see that!
>stop cop dog!you're choking him to death!

Holy shit!
do you think cop dog addressed police racism well?

I liked army dog better

>that scene when army dogs burn down an entire village in 'nam

woof, can't i?

"Neighbourhood Watch Dog" when?

yo im dead

Crossover with Army Dog when?

It's stated that Cop Dog was a former Vietnam vet that served with Pvt. Connor. I can only imagine the horrors they saw under the command of Col. Marky Mark.

cop dog is a facist fuck he told me i have to license to drive a car

I don't even care about the fascist part. It's the hypocrisy that kills me. Cop Dog doesn't even have a body that could properly facilitate driving a car, and he's lecturing me about driving safety? Fuck that pig dog

I hated how Cop Dog never gets any comeuppance after all those race based executions. I guess it highlights systematic racism pretty well... still, hated the ending where he reinstates slavery in his county.

Shit I remember the Plinkett review on this, he fully supported the police in their extermination of the subhumans in town.

It must really had been a different time back then.

It really was. I remember how GW Bush had a public dinner with the grand wizard of the KKK. Times were different.

Mike really needs to stop letting his views impact his reviews.
The 20 min rant about how cops should exterminate niggers, gooks and spics seemed really out of place

Thats it Fido you're suspended
Turn in your collar and gun

AND the other one

*puts paws on face and groans*

It's great way to finish off the Bad Lieutenant trilogy.

While Ferrera took a deeply moralistic approach to tell his tale of depravity and redemption and Herzog turned it into a surreal farce, Cop Dog manages to marry these two opposing aspects into a truly fulfilling experience.

Can someone recomend some protagonist dog kinos?

>Woof!

What did he mean by this?

Army Dog
Army Dog : Vietnam
Firehouse dog(the church burning scene was terrific)

>it ain't meat starts playing

I liked firehouse dog

>Fuck me fido, we can't get up to the 77th floor in time, anyone up there is already dead.
>Cut the shit rex, we have a job to do and I intend to do it. We've made it this far haven't we?
>It's been an hour since the plane hit. The smoke is so think it would have killed anyone in the tower in that time.
>We still have the people above the impact zone to save, Rex. Are you with me or not?
>Fine, chief. Let's roll.
>[Loud thunder and visible vibrations as the tower begins to collapse]

That police on alleged criminal rape scene was too ruff for me

A little to racey for my tastes.
I mean I kinda understand the point of it, but it went to far for a family movie.
Show kids the dirty realism in a cutesy movie, but they really went over the line like this scene.
I had to explain to my daughter what a nigger was cuz she never heard of it before and I think she was still too young to learn about it.
I mean I guess it's my fault for watching Cop Dog for the first time with her despite the themes I read about it online.

>Kuma the Dog as Marlowe

All because of that "why can't a female dog play a male" SJW campaign nonsense. Fuck them.

do you think the death of rookie zeus in 9/11 affected army dog in his decision to serve in Afghanistan and the horrors he committed there?

>the scene where cop dog's veteran partner is killed with a lethal dose of chocolate three days before retirement

I still cry when I think about it

this movie had great plot

Were they both written by the same guy?

>Cop Dog don't you think black lives matter?
>Sure they matter, what else am I meant to hunt?
What the fuck?

yep, the first time I wrote "army dog" instead of "dog cop" by mistake, so I canceled it

Definitely. It also probably helped a little in the decision to invade Iraq and institute the "Shock and Paw" policy.

David Fincher a SHIT. This was the best psychodrama of the year.

Neat.

Thanks.

What's the chronological order of these movies?

I know Firehouse Dog takes place before Army Dog. Is Cop Dog the last of the trilogy?

That was pretty shocking but the part when the officer pins down the black gas station robber was fucked up.
>Cop Dog we got the robber
>"Keep him pinned down," Cop Dog
>Cop Dog walks up the the robber
>pulls his gun out and instantly shoots the black robber
>all the cops are freaking
>"Hide the body, I'll talk to the owner and hide the footage"

Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

No, Cop Dog is parallel to Army Dog 2 in the Dog Cinematic Universe.

>Firehouse dog(the church burning scene was terrific)

I really appreciated the Varg cameo in that.

That 20 minute speech about how Christianity was a Jewish plot to destroy Europe seemed a little off rails though.

The scene where cop dog runs a pakistani family out of town confirms it takes place after Firehouse dog but there's nothing to say whether it or Army Dog is first chronologically

Shit, remember that scene of Cop Dog drinking with his partner? He said the same words Connors said in Army Dog
>"We're no more good boys..."

I know the Dog series is known for being dark and edgy, but the scene where Cop Dog forces his rookie partner to rape the drunk high school girl they just arrested was over the line.

Army Dog : Vietnam(straight to dvd)
Firehouse Dog
Army Dog
Cop Dog
Border Dog(announced)
CIA Dog(rumored)

That's a call back to Army Dog, where after Army Dog is forced to torch a village of puppies by his CO he wonders if he's still a good boy.

I didn't cry in Army Dog during this scene but the subtle homage during what was going on in Cop Dog literally made me shed a tear.

Got me thinking, what if his CO is Cop Dog?
He would be the right age for it.

Could be. Cop Dog is implied to have previous experience, but I don't think they flat out say it was in the military.

No Army Dog and Cop Dog are the same guy.

Cop Dog really illustrates how much the war has changed him and how far he has faLlen.

I prefer 'The Dog Who Got Shot Outback for Ruining Christmas'

>Cop Dog is a loose cannon!
>Yeah, but he gets the job done.
Really?

The scene where he intimidated the chief put of suspending him by saying how pretty his daughter looked added a whole new dimension to the typical buddy-cop genre

more like "Flop Dog"

There's no fucking way that happened in the movie, it's obviously a children's movie you retards

>Pvt. Connor, we need you to paint the target for our drone strike.
>Pvt. Connor, that wasn't a terrorist hideout, that was a preschool!
>Pvt. Connor looks at the camera and shrugs
>laughtrack

How did Raimi get away with it?

Do people actually buy these movies?

Is this part of the Dog Universe? Army Dog and Cop Dog have a cross of references between each other

we're talking about the r rated version you pleb

I don't think you are never too young to learn to hate niggers, I appreciate the fact that a family movie dosen't shy away from such a meaningful and deep message

i like new films better, its nice having a diverse cast instead of the blatant racism we used to see. its 2016 people, come on

>He didn't watch the director's cut

At least they kept to the raw and intensive atmosphere like Army Dog

>its nice having a diverse cast instead of the blatant racism
>We're running low on food
>Woof! Why don't you just steal some coon, it's in your blood
Did we watch the same movie?

my mum made me close my eyes for some of the parts, i thought it was just the gory stuff but i guess not

>Over the course of the film the protagonist begins to devolve into some manner of ape creature, gradually becoming more violent
>The degeneration culminates in a scene in which he claims asylum in germany and commits a spree of rapes over the course of three days
>One of his dogs mentions how "He has found his true self"
I couldnt tell if it was deep or just racist