Let me look at this so called sun, what could go wrong?

let me look at this so called sun, what could go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjjLnm4aTC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing at all, my guess is he was doing the eclipse challenge.

Owie its bright......Lemme see the sun... .OWIE ITS BRIGHT......Lemme see the sun.....OWIEEE IT'S BRIGHT.....

Points at sun...."Thank you for coming to see me!"

To be fair I had the sun in my eyes when driving for longer or catching fly balls for a lot longer than he looked. Still it was unnecessarily stupid of him to risk his vision. He had the glasses.

checked

Damn checkd

Role model

youtube.com/watch?v=IjjLnm4aTC8

Nice quads dude!

This is how he treats the recommendations of experts and scientists.

...owie owie owie its bright.......Lemme see the sun.......

>Role model

>quads
u fuckn wot

this. and nice dubs

If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes

You know thems quints rite?

exactly. fucktard that he is.

new fag

He did just disband the advisory committee on global warming.

Implying none of you directly looked either just to see.. Cut the shit. Hate trump. Fine. He's a horrible president. Okay. Huuuur he does something that's stupid...you're just being butthurt at this point.

Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

Are you liberals really this drsperate and stupid? The eclipse barely passed here it didn't even get dark if you suited your eyes you could watch the whole thing

No. None of us looked before the totality or in the cases where we only got 99 percent totality at all without our glasses. We aren't morons. The news warned us how many times?

If you did what? Did you look directly at it without protection?

Dumbass

Ouch ohw owie! My eyes hurt!

yeah, let me know how that works out for you. that, and the global warming.

dumbass

I'm investing accordingly. Global warming is going to make me a fortune.

Omg mirror this image and write Check'd on it

check em

Thanks based user. King of Sup Forums today

I looked at it a few times. My vision is fine. This is stupid as fuck, and so was everyone freaking out thinking the eclipse would somehow fry their eyes.

Or....we are just pointing out that he is a retard and the truth butthurts you....

Give it time moron, when your body starts giving you issues because of the damage you do right now you will be saying...damnit I shouldnt have done that...the rest of ys will say exactly what we are saying right now....who cares...

Trump is a reptilian nigger

Dude, your eyes got fried....problems will show up over time....take some time to stare at the clear sky or a white wall or piece of paper...you will see all kinds damage to your vision...sad, im sorry you have to experience that...

itt: angry niggers whose eyes aren't made to block out sunlight so they had to buy special glasses

That vid is as old as the fucking sun. Good though

If you start seeing patterns of blob-ish things while closed eyes or blinking light in the corner of your vision, see an eye doctor. You will not feel pain or any imidiate, appearent symptoms from burning a hole in your retina. The consequence of what you did, which everyone in most cultures warn about, is retinal detachment, which means ireversible blindness.

Also, you're a total fucking dumbass.

Based

"YoU WiLl Gu BLiNdD"
If it was that serious the government would keep you indoors.

/thread

No, they trust that people care enough about their health not to do it. It has been common knowlage for fucking centuries, probably millenia.

You're really some fucking pussies if you had those jewggles or if you didn't at least sneak one peak at it with naked eyes.
Fuck I hope the rapture is on the 23rd cause I'm sick of y'alls shit.
Here's a pic of the eclipse today, and no I didn't have a "special camera" or some gay ass glasses. Fucking nigger faggots.

Eh idk, I saw tons of kids looking at it because they had no idea what was going on. I think they should have made it an emergencey and took it serious.

It's not like eye doctors don't deal with patients suffering from the consequences of doing that almost on a daily basis...but this idiot looked into the sun and " dont feel nothin" so all those suffering from retinal detachment must be " fake news" right? Morons.....including Trump

So what you are saying us that you are for big government? People get cancer from smoking, people still smoke...besides, If you blind yourself like an idiot by staring directly at the sun then it means more money will go into the system treating your dumb ass...

You are a pussy if you dont fuck a crack whore without a condom....go do it!

Sure, but where do I find one to fuck?

Actually. retinal detachment is a fairly common reason for blindness, and it's not specific for looking at incredibly concentrated light.
And yeah, I doubt that a large procentage of people doing so is will suffer those consequences, it's more the potential for blindness that should scare anyone sane. The environmental factors at play are to many, you don't know when you've done damage to the retina because you don't feel pain, you don't know just how the light hits your eye, and you don't know how all of that will affect you, but why anyone would willingly take that risk knowing the dangers is beyond me. ,.

If I wanted a replica of you, Id fuck your mother again.

hold on. i cant see. tell where to sign Arpaios pardon.

YOU'LL PUSSIES DON'T EVEN SMOKE CRACK

So I heard a "friend" of mine stared at the sun a few times today and I haven't heard from him since.
Do you guise think he fucked up his eyes? lol

ded right?

trump goes blind in 7 days CHECKED

Donald quints

ay my nigga viper whatup 420 blaze it

I looked at it too.

animated

>
>
>

This image will be historic

You can look at the eclipse without glasses while at 100%

Lol, and yalls want to label these people "terrorists?" But then again, to be fair, White supremacists never seem to be the best examples of a "superior" race...

>8 years of war
In the history of our country, there have only been 17 years that we *weren't* at war.
Not gonna try and knock any of the other claims, but 93% of our history since 1776 has been like that.

I too can make false memes of dumb stupid libbys who don't think I'm cool. I'm no Obama fan but get your facts straight , son.

Sure you can, but that does not mean you won't cause eye damage...you can fuck a dirty hooker without a condom too if you like taking risks...go for it

That's like saying "when I got on the bus, it was stopped. After 7 seconds on the bus it was at full speed! My being on the bus made the bus move!"