Go to store bathroom

>go to store bathroom
>walk up to urinal
>it's fucking way high up
>literally have to aim my cock up to piss into the toilet

What the fuck? Do stores fuck up the placement of their urinals often?

>pic related

Clearly you're just short.

Begone manlet

that's actually low, but I guess if you're a manlet then they have a step stool or something lying around or you could just use the toilet and piss like a bitch.

never understood urinals. do guys like communally pissing against a wall? hell most dont have those little barriers between them.

personally i think women designed them to make us act more like animals.

>Manly Tears tries to take a piss in a public bathroom

first off, you're a cuck
second off, we piss against a wall because its easier, faster, cleaner and above all, because we can

It's not a communal thing. Nobody likes pissing right next to somebody.

i'm a cuck because i find it odd pissing in a row of guys? have you ever considered you're just a faggot?

and cleaner/faster/easier, thats bullshit. in either case the stopgap for me pissing is pulling out my dick, not what i aim at. and how can it be cleaner to piss against a vertical surface? piss sprays back, and i'm sure you've seen where a monster took a dump in one (if you went to public school).

then why do they use the damn things? load the bathrooms with more toilets.

Splashing back? Do you need to be taught how to use a fucking urinal?

throw a cup of water against a wall standing half a foot away and see what happens. with piss its just smaller droplets.

If your dick sprays piss like a hose then see a fucking doctor.

Fuck off you god damned retards. I am average height. If you look at the fucking picture you can clearly see the urinal next to it, which is placed at the correct height, is MUCH lower than the urinal I used.

Those lower urinals are for toddlers you short assed fuck! You're better of using those ones instead.

Fuck you. You know what I meant. Obviously those urinals are meant to be a little bit lower. But not THAT MUCH LOWER. Look at it for Christ sakes. Or if your pea sized brain needs an even more obvious indicator look at the urinal in relation to the silver barricade. Those things are supposed to go up to right below your eyes so you can't peek over.

Looks fine to me. Maybe when you hit a growth spurt you'll be fine.

This

Fuck off faggot. I'm average height. Stop acting like you are some 7' giant. As if that would be anything to brag about in the first place.

You being too short for urinals is not my fucking problem. Use the toddler ones or regular toilets and quit whining.

itt:
manlet has napoleon syndrome and attacks anyone who suggests he might be short

/thread

Damn OP. You don.t need to have a hissy fit. Next time use the stall and squat like the girly man you are.

Holy fucking shit you people are so delusional. You have completely bought into the modern Jew media and believe that even average height isn't enough.

Let me guess anything below a 4.5 inch cock is worthless?

Okay OP is trying to fuck with us.

Its the fucking truth. You god damn cuckolds have literally been brainwashed to believe that anything below 6' is worthless. And that if your cock isn't at least 7" it might as well be a clit.

thats roughed in at like, 18 inches off the ground. it is kind of high. but, at the same time, its not uncommon. The handicap is like 9" off the ground and its in the frame to your left. just use it.

yeah it's a good thing my fucking dick is 7 inches retard. get the fuck back to korea, shrimp dick

Yeah I am sure it is. You and everyone else online

They separate the men from the boys who are pissing in the stall because they are worried someone might see their 4 inch wonder

Yes good goy. A 4 inch penis is totally not average. It's basically a micropenis. Quite unlike the monstrous cocks black men posses

If your dick dribbles piss then maybe you should see the doctor instead. My firehose dick is not suited to pissing on walls.

It's cause you have a baby cock. Larger cocks have a more gentle piss stream

Source

I have large cock

How many metres