When you've been lied to your whole life, the truth seems like a joke

When you've been lied to your whole life, the truth seems like a joke.

Think about that for a second.

wow, really makes you think………

SHUT IT DOWN

Are people in the southern hemisphere wider?

Or does space warp in order to justify this bullshit theory?

PULL IT

this isnt political ahmed. its /x/ at best

flat earth has nothing to do with politics

>tfw same reaction when i first used a loo

>jewish globalist scheme to control the world is not politics

trump has nothing to do with politics.

Where is the curvature?

First they mock you
Then they ignore you
Then they shut you down

So jews bribe every space program so they can continue to sell their clocks instead of everyone using solar clocks?

>Bribe

No. They own them

Earth is flat + ? = profit

then how come the night sky - constellations - isnt the same in the northern hemisphere than in the southern one?

explain this flat earthers

I used to be skeptical about it, but now I believe the Earth is truly flat.

Explain this, flat earth retards: WHY would they sell spherical earth being the truth, instead of flat earth being the truth?

People would waste far fewer resources trying to explore beyond Antarctica compared to exploring space, and the elite would keep space to themselves.

NASA's budget is like one third of one percent of the military's budget. This is just idiotic.

They don't want anyone to try and go to the edge

That doesn't make any sense, if flat earth were true and they wanted to keep people from the edge, they could just set up a perimeter and mow them down. "Unfortunate accident during an Arctic Expedition".

Why don't we drop off the earth if we move into one direction?

>Unfortunate accident during an Arctic Expedition

Now that's not exactly a rare article title, is it? Open your eyes

Have you ever tried?

>Explain this, flat earth retards: WHY would they sell spherical earth being the truth, instead of flat earth being the truth?

The heliocentric perspective makes people feel insignificant and makes God impossible.

Pretty much all ancient civilized cultures believed the Earth to be flat. Only our supposedly advanced "West" believes in our planet being a piece of shit rock flying across space at tremendous speeds (which you can't feel, for some reason).

Nice CGI, faggot.

LMAO OP CONFIRMED RETARD

Do you feel like you're moving incredibly fast when you're in a car? This is not hard stuff to explain.

whats this? explain pls

muslims need to be banned from Sup Forums

Have you ever tried going there instead of just looking at these stats anyone could have put up?

There is a difference between the sensation of sitting in a car that is not moving, and sitting in a car that is moving.

>Have you ever tried?

When I was on holiday in Taiwan we flew home to Tokyo and then over the US. Had a compass with me, we didn't turn. So yes, I tried.

Yeah, it's not a rare title because the arctic is harsh as fuck. It doesn't make sense to be diverting the public's attention to space if flat earth were true.

This

The fucking air conditioning bill for the war in Afghanistan was more than NASA's budget, google it niggers.

Go watch a video of a camera tied to a weather balloon, released from the ground with constant unedited footage all the way up to the upper atmosphere which clearly shows the Earth is a GLOBE.

/thread

You can feel acceleration. Speed of movement is not acceleration.

For fucks sake don't be retarded like that goddamn brazilian guy

>flying across space at tremendous speeds (which you can't feel, for some reason).

You're trying to disprove centuries of scientific progress made by the finest minds that ever came out of humanity, while you don't even understand the basics of classical mechanics?

>Had a compass with me

Nice try.

Also, the windows of the airplane can be easily manipulated to show something which isn't the actual outside.

Better yet, why don't these retards try it for themselves? Get a non-fisheye-lens camera that can survive, and they're set.

Just because you personally haven't seen it doesn't mean it does not exist.

If you think the Earth is flat you should end your life right now or maybe live in a dog cage for the rest of your life or something.

And people say American education is bad.

The diversion to space is there for the sole purpose of you making this argument. Don't you see the truth?

Again, you're using data from a website which could be controlled by anyone.

Yes, but you are getting all of your information on the topic from online websites which can be controlled by the government

Jesus Christ on a cracker, you're a fucking German. You're supposed to be logical and smart... wew lad

Fucking basic physics, you only feel acceleration or deceleration, not constant speed.

You could be traveling at 99.9% the speed of light and not feel a thing if your speed remained constant.

And in my mine the heliocentric model, along with the astronomic scale of the universe, just makes it even more obvious that there was some kind of intelligence behind this and it's not a fucking accident, i.e. God

I'm saying the space diversion idea makes zero sense, considering a flat earth diversion idea would make far, far, far more sense.

There are watches with compasses in them, Princip.

You sound angry.

Sup Forums, where the world being round is a controversial assertion