What country can an American go to to get a simple job, live in a small apartment...

What country can an American go to to get a simple job, live in a small apartment, and become a recluse who does nothing all day but read, write, exercise, and cook? I don't want very much else anymore
In two more years I will have a degree in physics. The plan is to go to grad school after that but deep down I've always wanted to say fuck it and pursue this instead. I wouldn't bother anybody and I'd be willing to learn a new language (I'm fairly good at French right now and am going to live in Paris over the summer to get better).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pO2a79SgJzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is literally what i'm going to do for the next decade
Come to brazil mate
To São Paulo countryside
Get a job on a factory (i can recommend CAT and KS Pistões strongly)
Buy a bike or a old popular car
Live your dreams

Reunion island

Is the countryside as dangerous as the cities? I don't want to get beheaded
I've never heard of this place but it sounds very nice. 42% of everyone is in poverty though, according to wikipedia

>move to Brazil
>get shot

>42% of everyone is in poverty though
Yeah, bad idea. Try Equador or Puerto Rico

i hope you're not being serious.
the whole "brazil is the most dangerous place on earth" is as much of a meme as it is true. The only cities were you are legit in danger are state capitals and only to some extent. In my case here i never really felt in danger on my life and i live in a very fucked up part of the city.
Stay out from the greater São Paulo region and you are ok everywhere you go (which are also the best parts in the country, from SJC to Ribeirão Preto you're living the dream). Your worst problem is going to be bureaucracy really.

>i can recommend CAT
>CAT factory in Brazil and not America

>(I'm fairly good at French right now and am going to live in Paris over the summer to get better)
just an advice, don't expect too much from this city

I was honestly wondering, I know very little about Brazil. I'm still not sure, somebody living in "a very fucked up part of the city" may just be acclimated to it, you know? Right now I live in Atlanta, so it's not exactly safe either.
I know the memes but I'll be staying in a hostel in the center of everything, so it'll certainly be more interesting than Atlanta. I'd be content to practice the language and sit in cafes reading.

Oh, then sorry for sounding like a dick. Well, by what i could gather comparing Atlanta with Americana (i live in the neighbor city but going to move there (which is gonna be just 4 km from here really) in the next year)in Wikipedia, we have a far lower homicide rate (5,4 per 100k) with about 750 cars stolen in 2014 (this year is safer due to increase in the municipality guard increase in troops) and i couldn't find data about that for Atlanta.
If you're going for the even bigger city nearby, Campinas, you're going to find yourself on a slightly safer place (16 homicides per 100k) with around 6250 cars stolen per year (varying greatly from region to region)

As for the rest of the state, i can assure you you'd be safer in other metropolitan regions,but i don't know about what types of industries you'd have at hand there.

That Brazilian wants to harvest your organs.

Nouvelle Calédonie : literally heaven

>move to germany
>get raped

This sounds slightly better than Reunion. Merci.
That doesn't sound so bad. Somebody got robbed at gunpoint in the street right in front of my apartment complex a week ago.
I'll keep a gun under my pillow, then.

>Nouvelle Calédonie : literally heaven

dunno, don't get these smal islands old really fast?

>smal
small

Dont remind me

>become a recluse who does nothing all day but read, write, exercise, and cook
Be a shepherd in the Alps

Atlanta is around 20 per 100k so Rio tier

here's an example btw
youtube.com/watch?v=pO2a79SgJzw

Yeh, i found the homicide rate, but couldn't find any data on car robbery there. Do cities on the USA publish the annual car-related crimes data?