I have something like this on one of my fingertips? I looked it up and it's apparently some sort of eczema...

I have something like this on one of my fingertips? I looked it up and it's apparently some sort of eczema. How do I get rid of it?

Looks like a small case of Impetigo lad, get some special cream from the doctor.

Impetigo spreads veeerry easily so if you don't want that shit on your face, avoid scratching your face at all times

My dude go to the dermatologist, It looks like eczema, I'm dealing with warts and the derm will help you.

i Used to have that but it was for stress, i went to the dermatologist and she gave something to that, but i had it for a year or so

Seborrheic dermatitis.
You need an anti-fungal steroid cream for it.
I had it before.

canada

Lubriderm is a good start until you can get to an actual dermatologist for medicated lotions.

cut your finger off

Do I have to go to a dermatologist? I'm an amerifat so it will take me forever to get an appointment at best.

What hellish whore did you finger user?

One just appeared one day now there's a bunch, just on one finger though. Its pissing me off, I think it might be stress related like the other user said.

1 to 4 ratio of bleach to water ratio
pour in condom. put condom on finger and tie it off. leave on for 24 hours.
finger falls off.
winning

Hey user, I'm the fag that told you it was eczema. I promise I gave you more information than anyone here can provide. The only thing I didn't mention was a lotion recommendation which was (is) Eucerine.

A doc will give you creams that do nothing. Just get used to it

This

Can confirm.

I've had them this year all down the side of my finger on one hand. I get them every year in the summer due to the heat and stress also seems to do the trick too

I tend to pick at them through the day and eventually they dry out when the weather gets cooler

It's not dry though? Does it ever go away? It fucking gross looking.

Those are warts, faggot.

Congratulations, you diseased motherfucker.

Jerkoff. Same is a natural cream very good for skin

burn it off

Shit looks like dyshidrotic eczema which is a pain in the ass - I get it all over - just leave them the fuck alone and they'll go.

Thinking about it tbh

How long does it normally take?

This is your first time getting it right? It has a few stages. Though if your hands don't get sweatier than normal/start to peel within a month, it could be a simple case of regular old eczema. It takes at least a few weeks per stage either way (and about that long to clear up if it's regular eczema) so your best bet is to just wait and see. Good luck fag

borrow money from a middle eastern loan shark, then default on payment

This, they're just water blisters and will go away after a few weeks. I get them a lot and my doctor told me to just poke them with a sterile needle to drain them and reduce the itchiness.

looks like herpes, I have that shit on my face

I'm not the one you are replying to, i used to have that too, it is mainly because your hand is sweaty all day. I used to get that when I played xbox all day. dirty controller + sweat + stress. Goes away if you keep your hands dry and don't touch it or it will spread. It took like a month for it to go away.

Thanks for the info, fags.

Look like poison ivy to me

when i was a kid and would get poison ivy bad the home cure was bath with a quarter cup of clorox water and caladryl lotion after getting out.

good luck

Medifag here.
Go to your doctor and have him prescribe battery energy drink. This is a medical emergency, if you do not seek help right away you could develop something called skull cancer. And do not let him prescribe redbull, redbull is for fags.

For medical reference only

Stop falling asleep with your finger in your ass

well maybe because 90% dermas prescribe you hydrocorts cream .. nobody knows exactly how they work .. sometimes they do sometimes they don't

Its eczema probably causee by the type of soap you use. Try finding something gentle on skin that wont dry you out. Dont itch it. Just eat healthy and let it heal.

I've had that before. Anti-fungal cream for sure and DON"T FUCKING POP THEM

That's pompholyx. Look it up. It's a type of eczema but not much you can do about it other than emollients. Heat, stress and allergies are the commonest causes.