Get called a Fat Ass

> Get called a Fat Ass
> Cry and gorge on footlongs all the way back to the US

What is wrong with this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ
broadbandtvnews.com/2016/04/22/bollore-considers-closing-down-canal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That joke was lighthearted ribbing. What's Jonah's problem?

>Call her a stupid slut back
>FUCKING MISOGYNIST PIG KILL ALL WHITE MEN

That shit was unfair as fuck.

Jonah Hill is way above that slut and if she can't see that, it's her problem.

white """"""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""" in 2016 everyone

He thought he was a comedian. He's not.

That was a solid joke.

If he was offended at being upstaged, that would be one thing, even understandable. He seems to be offended that someone made a joke at someone's expense, which makes him an asshole. What, it's okay if you offend people without meeting them? It's not okay to offend someone for an audience who won't be offended?

this

absolutely disgusting

no one posted the transcript?
someone posted the youtube vid but it's all in 'oooh la la vulu vulu sesh-wan'

>ywn be able to be a fat slob and still fuck models

>leaving the country because you can't handle the bants

This happened?

Sounds like an unfunny response. Would that have made him look better? Or would having a sense of humour have made him look better? Hmm.

The joke must've been a direct shot to the heart.

He must had been at a club with Leo or Pitt & sees a hot 10/10 babe giving him looks & she walks towards him only for her to pass his fatass towards Leo who was in the background the all the time.

#fatlivesmatter

You don't get the French media, and that's okay.

Well, we shouldn't allow humour that offends people. Jonah Hill is right, I assume he'll start campaigning to have his films banned, or at least have his name taken off them. Only the ones with jokes that have offended people.

The liberal media needs to realize that people don't want television to be offensive, they want it censored. If only there was a censored network that could compete.

anyone know this french weather girl's name or can post pics?

>tfw he's probably cuddling with Leo right now and the roastie is trying to fend off ficki ficki
Jonah wins again

>war dogs is trash

It's a Jewish fantasy flick. And it literally includes a scene where a Huey gunship swoops in from the sunset guns blazing while *it ain't me* is playing.

You don't understand the world, and that is okay.

No it didn't happen. My point was she insulted him knowing he couldn't say anything back without being labeled literally Hitler.

I see nothing wrong with this. She was being unprofessional and insulting him, it wasn't funny or a joke. He has no obligation to put up with rude treatment when he's just doing the shitty PR for his job. I would have done the same, I mean, it's just dumbfounding that she came out of nowhere to basically call him fat and ugly while simultaneously begging him to set her up with better looking actors he hangs out with. Had nothing to do with the movie he was promoting, so I don't see any reason why he should have to waste his time on that.

itt: people getting offended because someone got offended

he aint white he's a hollywood jew oy fuckin vey

If anything its just highlights the "quality" of entertainment you can expect of most tv talk shows.
That joke should have not been said, and i dont blame Jonah for just saying fuck those people and going back to his place.
Also its pretty crazy what women can get away with today even on live tv, western society is fucked.

Jews are white, tho.

The thing is, there is no hope for Jonah.

Common knowledge:
>the fatter you get, the more fat cells you acquire (duh)

Uncommon knowledge:
>you never lose those cells, they just shrink as you lose weight. They stay in your body forever until you are dead, constantly sending out a hormonal signal that says "FEED ME." The more cells you have, the stronger the signal is, constantly wearing down your resolve and making you stay a big fatty no matter what you do. The alternative is that your body drives you mad with necessary hunger, that you wouldn't have had to deal with if you didn't become a big fat fuck in the first place.

Jonah will die fat and alone, like every other fatty. They cannot stop the call of the fatness.

Jonah could come to your home right now and fuck your mom right in front of you.
I've no doubt that she would suck his cock really hard and let him fuck her ass. He is famous and rich.

you can take the man out of subway but you can't take the subway out of the man.

source?
If true makes me happy I never got fat.

Literally none of that is true.

>le pol saying le jonah should stay in le france to shill his le film while getting le roasted by le french interviewers in a le language he le can't even understand
jonah is a grown ass man, he can decide for himself if he wants to take shit for an extra couple of shill dollars or go home and eat subway and play video games
not like pol does anything other than the latter anyway

replied to the wrong person

What's his name again?

what did she mean by this?

>"It's when I saw you get sodomised by a demon in This Is The End that I told myself THAT is the man of my dreams," began Fleury – immediately riling the actor.

>"And you? I heard you get sodomised on a regular basis," responded Hill.

>But undeterred Fleury continued: "Anyway, here's why I have a sexual fantasy with you Jonah – all I have to say is sexual fantasy and you guys laugh... guess I don't need to finish the joke...

>"My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh, you'd make me laugh A LOT, and then all of a sudden you'd bring your friends [Leo] DiCaprio and Brad Pitt... and then you would LEAVE," she concluded.

>Cue an awkward silence around the room and slow, sarcastic thumbs up from Hill. The Wolf of Wall Street star then let his composure slip, snapping "I'm glad I came on here to be mocked by a local journalist," clearly unaware she was not a journalist but a comedian.

He did come back at her. There is no uproar about this, like you say there definitely would be.

He just wasn't as funny as she was in that interview and he's butthurt. It's not really a big deal, but Hill decided to make it one for some reason.

>help me Miles
Miles seemed to find it funny.

he should have just handled it like this

youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ

best take down I've ever seen of a worthless "interviewer"

Horrifying. Never been happier to be a skeleton

Reminds me of the time Bieber got roasted by some spaniard manlet (yeah even shorter than bieber) while shilling his concert in a talk show there.

fuck forgot the other n in mayonnaise

There's literally nothing wrong on mocking white men while sucking muslim dicks.

She wasn't funny at all

all right, doc

are you a mad man?

While the (((joke))) was pretty tasteless and hurtful, people need to grow thicker skins in general, in his case the reaction is sorta justified.
But for fuck sake, the guys of that Facebook movie started saying shit about an Spanish nightshow as soon as they got back home for WAY LESS.

What could he have said to defend himself?

It's not even the French
this fat fuck Jonah has always been a bitch
few years ago he was complaining about his costars bantering him off as well

>y-you too!

There is literally nothing funny about that.

>cancel interviews with snooty europeans

WHAT A CRIME

so anyone know if this is a breach of his contractual obligations? if he's an exec producer, then probably not, but if he's just hired talent for this project, then he may be fined or docked points at the back end.

>"I'm glad I came on here to be mocked by a local journalist," clearly unaware she was not a journalist but a comedian.
whoever wrote this didn't even watch it. he said weather girl, but the french translated it to journalist.

It was meant as a joke.

Jonah Hill does not think offensive jokes are ever appropriate. Why else would he respond this way to being the subject of a joke?

In your opinion. Jonah Hill is saying that the joke is wrong because it offended him. Whether it's funny or not is not relevant, Hill is against jokes that offend people. Except when he's being paid to make them.

Why hasn't there been any kind of backlash against the interviewer?

>What could he have said to defend himself?
Nothing, he's a fat guy, the only societally approved action for him is to kill himself.

GooberGlomper detected, "weather girls" are respectable journalists you cis white turd.

>pays 40k for breach of contract
>it's all ok now

She is directly attacking his worth as a man to women...

Let's pretend sexes are equal and flip the script.

>When I saw you play that nerdy girl who can't stop doing everyones laundry I jsut knew you were the woman of my dreams!
>Anyway heres why I have a sexual fantasy with you
>My fantasy would be that we meet up, you clean my entire house, cook me a meal, the GREATEST meal! and then you'd call up you're friends Gizelle and Jessica Alba... and then you would leave

Let's say its melissa mcarthy instead of Jonah.

It doesnt even matter who the girl is really, there is no situation that a guy says this shit and doesn't get destroyed by everyone and anything

"See I was thinking about that scenario too but it actually involved you leaving just after you dropped off a pizza for the three of us to eat on our stacks of money as you return to your shitty apartment to wile away your small life."

There is nothing funny about it?

She has set up a scenario where you think she is interested in Jonah Hill for his sense of humour, and then she discards him as soon as his physically attractive friends arrive.

You, personally, don't like it, maybe you are against jokes that make fun of people in general, maybe you're fat or unattractive, maybe you personally can't take a joke and can't understand how other people can; I don't know your deal, but it's a joke. And Jonah Hill cannot take a joke.

>be frog
>be smooshed flat
>complain Americans aren't flat

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY JONAH

She's disgusting.

She's working for Canal+, the most sjw channel in France. They were so sjw that nobody could stand their shit and their boss had to cut nearly all funding and fired everyone.

Leftists were on suicide watch thank to based Bolloré.

broadbandtvnews.com/2016/04/22/bollore-considers-closing-down-canal/

>thanks for sparing me of your gonorrhea

meant for

>She is directly attacking his worth as a man to women...

Yes. As a joke.

Jonah Hill responded immediately, flipping the script, by saying she had anal sex with a lot of people too. There is no great uproar over this. The experiment you want to happen happened, and the results you want didn't happen.

What's mangled and red all over?
A dead frenchman

>She is directly attacking his worth as a man to women...
Well, he has none, he's fat and ugly and has a tiny dick, who would want him?

So they're probably, what, suing Jonah Hill for responding to her joke with an insult?

Since they're sjws. And Jonah Hill is not.

that not funny

>triggered lardass
Kek.

>Their president tells them they just have to learn to live with this kind of thing

KEK

One thing is to have thick skin when you get roasted by your friends or family and another thing is getting roasted by some nobody while you're working on shilling a movie on some show which people only watch thanks to the famous people that do them the favor of appearing on it.
Also Pablo Motos is an unfunny manlet who pushes his luck way too hard.

is this from that truck incident earlier this year?

Sorry I don't live on the internet 24/7. What is the context of this crazy shit? No homo.

Laugh it off and move on.

When people are getting roasted they always come out better if take it as a joke and not personally.

No self-respecting comedian should ever take a joke towards them personally, it's part of the business.

so it's a when comedians can't take a joke episode?

You don't find it funny. It's still a joke.

Jonah Hill is complaining that some jokes are just too offensive to be told. Do you have an opinion on whether comedians should be censored, as Jonah Hill wants?

She will be fired next year or even before.

>She has set up a scenario where you think she is interested in Jonah Hill for his sense of humour, and then she discards him as soon as his physically attractive friends arrive.

Yeah, how is that funny? What about it is a joke exactly? It's just the expected state of affairs. "Haha I like attractive people and you're not attractive!" How is that funny?

Why am I laughing so hard

ur mum

>French "humour"

hilarious, user

jonah hill doesn't want censorship, and it wasn't even a joke, just a crude statement.

*record scratch*

yup thats me

>be french child
>get killed in name of multiculturalism
XD XD XD

>broadbandtvnews.com/2016/04/22/bollore-considers-closing-down-canal/
>Canal + has accumulated a debt of about one billion euros.
>1 fucking billion eu dollars
how is that even possible?

Jonah Hill isn't the only one who can't handle France's banter. Some Allahu Akbar did that with a truck in france because they said mean things.

If anyone people who make sure Jonah doesn't get ahold of truck anytime soon.

A joke would be if she had jonah showing up with leo and brad pitt and then those two left her alone with jonah, because that isn't what you would expect

that wasn't a joke

a 2 second quip directly after she said that initial joke is nothing compared to the deliberate rehearsed fantasy joke that she delivered.

anal sex is not a big deal, the experiment used the entire fantasy joke, and you have to be retarded to think any guy could tell that joke to an unattractive female comedian and get away with it.

i hope that internally his weight bothers him more than anyone realizes and shit like this ends up pushing him off the edge and he kills himself Sup Forums would be mental after that 2bh

>tfw you will never be fat

It's funny because it gives him hope that a woman will one day consider him a human being, and then crushes it because he was retarded enough to believe, if only a little bit, that he can be human without a shitload of surgeries and steroids. Fat people are dumb as fuck lol.

JONAH STOP!

Based

>young lad recording video with proper camera dies
>vertical video fag lives

fuck this gay earth

>at least I'm not letting Muslims blow up my country

>gets fat
You wished that upon yourself.