Why do people bully actors?

Why do people bully actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do actors keep telling people about their political ideas?

same reason the people on here do

This

the difference being we don't put our real names or contact info next to our political ideas.

why does pol keep shilling alt right threads here

>Literally everything Patton Oswalt tweets will be replied to by a dead wife joke

How long till he deletes his Twiiter?

There is literally nothing wrong with it.

>screenshotting your own tweet
>attempting to hide your identity
>making a generic joke that has been made against this guy a thousand times before
wew

this.

Also Twitter was a mistake. We aren't ready to have any thought sent instantly to everyone in the world.

Far, far too long.

Once his far-left overlords decide he's of no use to them in spreading their narrative

This has been on reddit for nearly 5 hours newfriend.

I don't go on reddit.

Why does anyone?

He deserves it.
Live by the snark, die by the snark.
The snark being, of course, his fat gut that crushed his wife to death when he tried to rape her.

But you're on Sup Forums right noe

Same reason the idiots on here keep doing it

Every moron in the world thinks they know what they're talking about

Still no official cause of death for his wife. It's been months.

why did that guy hide his name?

brave enough to shit-talk a celebrity

I thought it was funny. Patton Oswalt deserves being beat up. Sometimes bullying is OK.

like you right now??

He's already got used up shilling for Ghostbusters. He doesn't have any credibility left and the only people that still like him have the same ideals as him anyways.

He is preaching to his own choir now.

The irony of this post is just delicious.

Yes

He'll be joining up with O.J Simpson soon.
Together, they will find who murdered their respective wives.

patton oswalt is a cuck, but that piano guy is a dick.

his comedy is great if he stands away from politics.

His comedy used to be great. Now he's a faggot.

are they getting paid? why are actors so pro hill?

Alt-right is made up of overly angry young beta males who make their social standing through acting like apes.

he said horrible things about ann coulter probably many other people I haven't heard about

fuck that unfunny little suchanerd turd. le geek culture is pure cancer

So he killed her.

huh
now i'm really thinking
the same reason why threads like this were being deleted in less than 5 minutes at anytime of the day yesterday
yes

>Alt-right

Honestly, I am certain he killed his wife and got away with it.

at least its a funny rumor to spread lol

KEK

>it's an "user thinks he's important enough to have powerful political candidates want to censor him on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum"

They get deleted because they're off-topic because this isn't Sup Forums

Thanks for correcting the record.

>social standing
>anonymous internet shit

way to miss the point son

oooh that must explain why they weren't deleting other shit they usually deleted ASAP instead of just looking out for those collapsing hillary threads until they got called out

Nice job giving specific examples and not being vauge, I'm on your side now

>cunny threads last for hours
>jack threads. hours
>anti-hilary thread, deleted within minutes
PURE COINCIDENCE.

he doesnt give a shit about his wife
when she died he was on twitter right after

i don't know what page it would be now if you check on the archive since lots of shit has been deleted since, but picture related was what it looked like before they got called out

at the time there was cunny spam, beast spam and some black dongs

He killed her because she was divorcing him.
Not that I blame her, Patton Oswalt is a dull cuck of a man.

SeeA few meme threads not getting deleted quickly while the mods are asleep don't prove anything

>spams annoying, offtopic threads
>complains when they get deleted because other shitty threads aren't getting deleted as fast

>mods are asleep
>conveniently wake up, delete anti-hilary threads, leave all the other threads up
>go back to sleep
>it's 6pm PST

Sure dude.

meh, the "alt right" just shit posts anonymously. And are mostly in it for the lols and dang memes.

The far left does it in public and makes sure everyone knows about how childish they are.

Don't get me wrong, hopefully both with grow out of it. But at least one wont really leave a paper trail.

beast is illegal where the servers for the site are hosted. illegal content reports jump ahead in the moderators queue

the beast was deleted after

>tfw Sup Forums took back pepe from the normies
Loving
Every
Laugh

>Netherlands, Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sup Forums
oh I see now. you probably like those threads which is why you're playing dumb

Some Hillary shill with some weak attempt at turning her poor health into a positive is going to get heat.

Because they are free to do so? Why are you against freedom of expression user?

hahah holy shit.

plenty of people are "ready", it's just great at exposing the fucking retards who can't filter control themselves

so you know where you should go back to

>Alt-right is made up

Should've stopped there senpai.

Very good. Those cancerous /reddit9k/ apes just made it appeal to them more with their rare pepe shit

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

The far left is pretty quiet these days. Especially when you consider that it's made up of mostly intellectual whites and holds a plethora of views that are in opposition to the modern regressive left "SJW" movement.

>Hillary Clinton's website has a section dedicated to Pepe
Jesus christ Sup Forums, what have you done? You've made Pepe a deciding factor in the fucking election.

>huenigger
>supporting a guy who wants to murder and exile you

Sad!

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?
>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
Oh, Lordy. This is comedy gold.

>pepe is a white supremacist symbol

wow how out of touch is her campaign

Well, they still think they have a chance of winning so pretty out of touch.

It doesn't matter. It's a symbol from an unorganized, anonymous image board. She can say it's whatever the fuck she wants and that's what it'll be to 99% of the public.

>people bullied Finn so badly he stopped making vines

This society was a mistake

Finn is our guy. Fuck those people.

Serious question, does pneumonia make you pass out? She was literally dragged in that van if you watch her feet.

>does pneumonia make you pass out
no

At her age, anything is possible.

The pneumonia (if its even legitimate) is likely just a symptom of a far larger health concern for Hillary.

Her campaign (and thus the corporate media) are drawing the line at pneumonia

could you have ever predicted that the acerbic little stand up comedian shrew who played DnD and popped depression meds would one day say "hillary clinton is badass"?????

like i'm not saying go full bill hicks smug political prick but jesus christ, HILLARY CLINTON IS BADASS?

Why do people always use the term "badass" to describe a woman doing something the least bit difficult?

9 times out of 10 it's nowhere near badass and it almost makes them sound demeaning.

>they're leaving up all threads but the cunnyfag ones now
heh
nice damage control, but you need to remember you can still see them in gallery mode nerds

So Sup Forums did what /r9k/ has been trying to do for years, and in half an election year.
Pepe is now back to Sup Forums.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bill didn't give her the old AIDS.

I hate Twitter and everyone on it. World would be better off without it.

Patton Oswalt deserves all the crap he can get though.

>try to watch pattons most recent special
>halfway through his set he stops just to tell women how great and bad ass and how they can do no wrong and how hard their lives are and how men are bumbling idiots
>for 10 minutes

I have far left friends. SJWs aren't far left, they're alt-left, i.e. annoying, screaming, politically-ignorant children.

its the only way some sad and pathetic people can generate some form of self-worth

Why do edgy cocklords fish for Twitter followers by posting their shit tweets on Sup Forums?

The far right and far left can bond over certain things, one of them being hatred for those in between them on the political spectrum

2016 isn't real. I refuse to believe it. I got hit by a trick and I'm in a coma. I'm dreaming. It's been a shit year, anyways.

I've intentionally avoided his last couple of stand up specials, because I know they will make me hate him. There was a time when he was one of my favorite comedians, and I don't want to sully the memory.

What comedians have remained consistently good for more than three albums, without devolving into "MUH POLITICS", or "MUH KIDS"?

No

She has SERIOUS fucking health issues.

Like, if you just randomly pass out walking around you have something very very wrong with you

If you went to a doctor and told him you just randomly passed out on the street you would get a full medical screening asap so you don't die

>Be leftist on social media
>With every trending event have to justify your belief no matter how deluded it may seem
Comedians do this the most, I can't tell when they're pretending to be stupid or when they really are

Are you talking about centrist or just normie Rep and Dems?

Both

Because SJW's deserve to have their shit thrown back in their faces, only way they learn