What flavour is Sup Forums vaping?

What flavour is Sup Forums vaping?

Sup Forumsape

Fuck! I want a vape. But I think I'll just get a bong instead. Besides capes you have to deal with all the cotton and it's kinda pricey. If I were to get into it I would probably vape without nicotine

I vape my own mixture of cum and cigarette flavour

Depends what you want to use it for, vapes are super portable which is why I love mine, and for the most part I try to avoid nicotine as I enjoy the flavour and don't need another addiction

Faggot flavor

Peach dude. My fav fruit

Blueberry CBD

Trap semen

currently switch between 4 flavors in order to not get the lazy vapers tongue .. cookie, tabacco & mint, watermelon and some absinth- menthol- grapefruit thing .. its amazing ..

That sounds like a good mixture, all different types of flavour, gonna need to find me some cookie flavour now though as I think it sounds like it could be awesome

anyone else had a problem with loose connectors on their mods? when either no atom is recognized and it wont fire or when it jumps in ohm values depending on the position of the atomizer

Spacecake, banana/strawberry, apple/cinnamon, blue dragon which is blue berry and mint. Also have vape liquid with thc in. Get's you high but not super high

It's a house blend. You wouldn't know it.

yeah i mean i cant go with two fruits or two custards or something .. from the amounts i vape my tongue needs that spectrum .. but if you can get your hands on some absinth mix .. thats a bomb .. you cant compare it .. with or without menthol

My ohms keep flopping around lower and higher and my coils only last about 3 days. Pissing me off

>banana/strawberry

just got some while in vegas .. nice flavor

but i think i burned my cotton .. everything tastes like shit now .. even though i changed it 2 days ago

any experience with mint vs menthol? what are your preferences? I mean i love the cool taste when its super hot outside

I smoke cigarettes because I don't suck dick

what mod/ tank do you use and what happened? did you drop it?

i prefer mint it's much smoother to me then menthol

you mom sucked cigs in the first 3 trimesters of your miserable life faggot

i bet banana/ strawberry is nice .. even though i had bad experience with their shisha relatives ..
had pure banana once and strawberry/ vanilla

A home made butterscotch/coffee with approximately 5% thc tincture. And im not talking mixing juices i bought. I made them all from scratch. There is no substitute. I need to adjust the sugar content from the butterscotch though because it burns the coils to quickly.

Forest berry fusion

pure banana isn't that good. strawberry/vanilla/cinnamon is tasty af

home made as in you dont even buy the flavors in store? i know a friend who uses ice cream flavors for his liquids

Cannabis.. Fuck your flavored E Liquids fags.

Extreme mint (spear, peppermint, and menthol)

Double Mint 12mg from VIVO
It's the best. Fresh flavour and it works best with my e-cigs. Other fruity flavours to make the coils and cotton become useless quicker

regarding cinnamon I only once had something called 6am or so .. and it was cereals and cinnamon but after some time it was waaay too sweet and im not very content with watermelon either because it taste too artificial

on nicotine or without?

some of them taste way to artificial, takes the fun out of vaping.

3mg/ml

I make flavor extracts from ingredients and mix appropriately with pg/vg ratios. Some flavors need to cure over time before they are good to vape or better to vape i should say. My biggest problem is sugar. It's very hard to minimise sugar in the mixers because it just ruins coils and artificial sweeteners have a nasty taste. But my thc tincture is stronger than the best hash I have ever had

so what flavors have you tried what has worked so far

nerd, 12 monkey's and dragon fruit.

Strudelhaus by the milkman. Hecking delicious

Any chance you can explain how you make your thc tincture?

I gave up on fruits because of fructose killing coils, ive been aiming towards herbs and spices lately. I legitimatly made a pizza flavored extract, may not sound it but its actually amazing lol it has very prominent oregano and basil and some other secrets. If i had the funding i would release it legitimately because its unlike anything else out there. I love coffee and that's easily duplicated into vape juice so I've been doing a lot of that lately.
There's tons of ways to do it mine is using an isopropyl alcohol boil reduction technique. That seems to be the most efficient

Corn pops. My favorite fucking ejuice ever.

Strawberry lemon cloudnurdz with some thc oil mixed in

What brand is the blue dragon? Had one that sounds similar a while back but I haven't seen it since.

vagina flavor

AIDS.

Crunch Berry
It kind of tastes like Captain Crunch cereal.

If it's super high in VG, like 90%+ it will ruin your coil a lot faster. Also the chemical reactions that occur when you mix juices rapidly reduce coil life too, but vape shops won't tell you that.

Weed

juicy fruit haze

I have a crunch berry and a normal Capt crunch flavor. I live cereal flavors, corn pops still the best though.

Cock

>there's any other

I know I shouldn't laugh but
>Hahahahahahaha
Dat face

Smok mod clieto 120 tank. I drop it fucking almost daily. Probably time to get a new one.

Love my smok alien mod. Take care of your shit faggot. Do you marry your batteries to your devices?

Buy an RDA instead of using a tank.
Seriously, I've been using the same coils for 4 months now and change my cotton once or twice a week, depending on what I'm vaping.
I bought a tank after using an RDA for about a year and I ended up giving it away, buying coils sucks.

green tea + hibiscus

>having to prime coil every 7 puffs
>having to rebuild coils
>nope
>no thanks

Every coil you use does this? What do you value at? What mod and coil combo you using?

>value=vape (what wattage)

Sounds nice

I had an Alien but one of the chips on the motherboard fried itself into literal dust.

hah wtf, their boards are actually good, they're the only mod I recommend to charge your batteries in.

Are you vaping at a higher wattage than the coil calls for? IE; vaping at 90 watts on a coil rate for 30-50? I see kids do this a lot.

yeah I was kinda shocked. I just remember smelling that signature "burnt electronics" smell

I ended up replacing it with a T-priv because it ended up being 6$ cheaper than a replacement alien. LEDs are dumb as fuck though, glad you can turn them off

Lol sounds like my dad. He bought a silly Kaos mod rather than the Alien. The Kaos lights up too lol. I bought my Alien on impulse, I didn't need it I just loved the look of it. It's so slick looking, I love it.

the good shit

Honeysuckle with a little CBD

gorilla glue

Kek

Melon and Lychee.

Mother's Milk

that's gotta be a fucking intense hit