Tl;dr op is kind of bitter and ranting

tl;dr op is kind of bitter and ranting

ok, so maybe I'm just late to the party, but I finally decided to try tinder because I kept hearing over and over that that's how everybody gets dates these days. I like meeting women, so why not give it a try, right?

so I was kind of flattered when I got a few matches, because most of these women are surprisingly attractive, but that's about the extent of my positive experience with the app, because trying to talk to the women is like pulling teeth.

I'm not sure why other people use it, I assumed that it would be "to meet people" but if that's the case then how come none of these women can string more than a few words together at a time? Some of my matches have been really pretty, but I have yet to talk to anybody that has any sort of a personality or even a desire to communicate. The impression I get is that they keep a harem of matches that they aren't really interested in meeting, but they enjoy that the men will desperately attempt to entertain them like dancing monkeys

Tinder is a casual fuck app, and those pretty girls you matched with are likely prostitutes.

Idk maybe theyre dumb cunts. If you want to talk to a woman do it in real life. you get a higher chance of response.

Tinder is for hook ups, not exactly nice girls you can take home to your parents.

Your friends are sluts.

I agree OP. Never had much luck with dating apps myself

Same here but we keep trying none the less

id suggest okcupid, i had the same problem with twitter putting in effort for 1 word responses, whereas on okcupid I was able to easily have great conversations over spans of months. tinder is a hookup app

>twitter
tinder... myb

Thats how online dating works dude get over it.

Have you considered maybe that you're gay? Because if you haven't I have some news for you.

I knew a thot who used tinder vigorously "to find her future husband", she got fucked over 200 times by dudes (even tho her profile stated "i dont want just sex") and claimed one of her friends found her soulmate there so she can too.

Some bitches are painfully retarded but you still want to plow them at least 3 times.

No OP has a point. Shut up woman

>Disliking tinder and the bitches in it means you're gay
I got news for you too, you are neither funny nor smart. End thyself.

Just wondering, does Tinder work on actual computers, or just on phones? Cause I do everything on my laptop, don't even have a data plan on my old-ass phone. I've thought of trying Tinder before, but every time I hear about it it's in the context of a smart phone.

I think it's just phones, but I'd be surprised if there isn't a way to jerry-rig it on a computer, if you put in a bunch of effort to figure out how it's done

Thanks. I guess it's possible, but I don't know if I'd have that kind of luck.

tinder only works if you're over 22, no bitches wanna hook up with guys younger than them, and 18/19 years old are usually underage faking being over just to get in and hook up with other underage 16/17 years old boys

Tinder is really for those that are quite attractive, so if it ain't working for you then you might not be attractive enough to get matches. That is not to say you're not attractive. Try OKCupid or even Plenty of Fish if you're trying to get dates, you'll have better luck on those.

>tinder is for hookups
Fuck. That's exactly the opposite of what I wanted.

So this is tinder in a nutshell. You're wading through a sea of shit to find a couple of good fish.

Most of the girls on there are basically just using it as a self esteem boost and nothing more. Id say for every 10 matches you could get 1-2 reply, and out of those very few will actually meet you.

If you're using it just for an easy lay, target girls that you are better looking than. Those are easy pickings.

Ive come to find that the vast majority of girls that say they aren't looking for sex will have sex, and about half the girls that have boy friends will still fuck you.