I am about to be having my first acid trip later this week...

I am about to be having my first acid trip later this week. Any tips or advice you guys could give would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to do 100mg, one full tab I think, have no experience with psychedelics, but I have smoked a lot of weed, done a little mdma & balloons
>inb4 op is a degenerate fag
>inb4 drugs are for niggers

100 milligram is a bit much..

So 50mg then, you reckon?
We were planning to smoke some weed with it as well, if that is worth mentioning too.

bump

You need to look into dosages more. you should be taking about 100 micrograms not milligrams, which is usually about one tab

don't be inside
don't watch screens
don't sit around listening to music

go the fuck outside

yeah you probably got the dose mixed up and will be having 100ug not mg.
Anyhow... my first experience was also 110ug and I'll be honest... disapointing.
It wasnt until trying 300ug I really felt what lsd is capablte of.

You are fully capable of functioning 'normally' on 100ug.
Dont be afraid to go for a walk.
Make yourself a playlist before you start, it can be very hard to decide what to listen to once you start tripping.
You wont really need a sitter.
Maybe grab a pen and paper to jot down thoughts.
Expect to swing from complete euphoria to crying like a baby. Your mind drifts quite easilly.
Take a shower, feels good. Have some warm clothes ready for when you get out.

Why go outside?

Being in nature is the absolute best place to be when you are tripping.
You will see and feel the connection we all have.

Being on a computer, watching films, tv... it all feels so fake and un-natural.
If you feel comfortable going for a walk you can go feel the energy of everything around you.
The constant hum of technology can be grinding after a while

Duh..
To take in mother natures healing energy..jeez wat a noob

Never really thought of it that way, huh. Thanks.

You can dismiss it as hippy nonsense as much as you like but.. being in a park, forest, lawn, on acid, feels just fucking right. And you can bring music with you if you like

>mg
>Not μg

Took acid my first time earlier this summer, I was in a forest in the middle of nowhere, it was absolutely beautiful.

You're definitely thinking of micrograms not milligrams like others have said. Also, do you trust who/where you're getting the acid from? Tons of people sell tabs claiming it's acid.. But it's really some random RC. Luckily most of the RC's are similar to acid but not as good.

This. Whatever it is, bs or not, tripping in nature is a fucking amazing experience. I assume OP is dropping for an experience, this is how you'll maximize it.

I hope you have a trip sitter, I took a bit more than 100 on my first and after smoking weed I lost reality and was stuck in a wierd half dream state of endless thought loops.

At the peak rn. AMA

This also test it with erlich reagent, turns purple if LSD or an LSD analogue is detected.

Take a tab and then watch the Heavy Metal movie. Coolest movie and soundtrack to trip to.

You're definitely going to want some good music/something safe to do. When you take acid you'll notice this energy like in your spine and it's really hard to just sit still. It gives you a psychedelic- stimulating effect.
If it's nice out just being outdoors or doing something is really enjoyable if you can handle it. I actually love long boarding around when tripping but hate it when sober.

Why the fuck are you wasting an acid trip sitting in front of a screen? I don't care how good you feel rn you'll feel better doing something outside.

Smoke weed right before, during and while you're coming down. Have fun.

And make sure you shit before hand.

Take 5

Yea but who the hell wants to be outside in a plastic neighborhood when indoors has ac and drinks

On my first acid trip I realized my posture was fucked and how disgusting smoking was. Right there and then I decided to stop smoking and sit/stand with a straight spine, and it fucking lasted, too. Acid does some powerful shit to your brain.

You are all good just enjoy and remember there is nothing wrong with microdosing

Go beyond the neighbourhood? or watch some 4k utra HD video of nature on youtube, tell me if you can see the incredibly elaborate and intricate fractals in everything. Seriously, hexagons fucking everywhere, in the crashing waves and connecting all the stars.

I see fractals and geometry within Sup Forums posts and trump staring at the eclipse just as I did earlier. I got cosmic planetary aligning energy

Dont be a bitch more high dose for forst time is dope dont waste it inside go walking adventuring where theres little interaction with people
My first time was on 277ug dark net crystaline fluff was amazing smoke cones when your beginning the peak and itll be bliss dont put yourself in the middle with a low dose it will turn you off cid
And remember its a drug it will end and u can always control your acid trip be in the right head space
Im not a long time acid head but most of that is common sense get thw blood pumping to see the real visuals

...but everything is right with macrodosing.

I had 50 mg a while ago, not enough to see hallucinations but it was an almost spiritual experience. Make sure that you are very comfortable with who you are and in a comfortable place.

Micrograms, not miligrams, my bad.

What if you're secretly gay and you take 2 tabs at your scoutmasters house when he goes to the bathroom. Will anybody know I'm on it? Does it kick in a minute later so I'll be able to act normal?

takes about 30-40 mins to kick in

Get ready to suck some dick.

Shit. Will I act normal?
Nobody can ever know so that's not an option

You can have just as much if not more fun or have a just as productive trip if you stay home and listem to god tier albums