Hey /b

Hey /b
Should i break up with my gf?
Cannot post saucy pics shes 17 (im 18btw)

shes a solid 9-9.5/10 imo

I'm happy when I'm with her, but i just cant seem to be bothered to talk over text, messages or phone, and i find myself avoiding her in some ways without realizing.

Anyone able to offer advice, i can provide more details if needed

gif unrelated obvs

Well if you dont have fun anymore go for it. But give it a try. Dont just break up. You might find yourself wanting her back. And then it will prob be too late. Just chill and have a conv with her. Dont be a dipshit.

post borderline saucy then

Weve been together for 11 months now, just we had a thing about 6 months ago where I wasnt too sure about the relationship and was talking to my friend about it on my phone, when i stayed at hers that night she was the notification pop up while i was asleep and questioned me on it becasue i woke up and she was crying.
I jsut feel so pressured to make an effort, the sex is great and we have fun but as soon as she leaves i just feel like not talking to her and bored with her

Nice try FBI

op you're kinda fucked then... Dunno man. Talk to her. See what she has to say it. If u have fun dont just throw it away. Give it a try

Yeah, its just a cunt of a situation.
What really tops it off is shes integrated into my life a lot, she spends time with my mother and sister, as well as with my best friends gf

Its not as if the flame is gone, but she jsut egts in really shitty moods and massive mood swings, sometimes shell make me the centre of her world then others shell make a fuss if i even try to kiss her? thats what made me so unsure the first time.

Just really fucked up situation

thats how releationships work dude. Just deal with it. Talk to her openly about it she likes u and u like her. Its childish just to give up and break up.

youn have to one thing i've wanted my entire life and you are throwing it away? you are a retard

Had a similar situation before man, kind of realised that it's because i really valued time to myself and after i explained that to her things really improved so maybe thats your problem?

pics then we'll talk

Same here man, been with my girl for 2 years now and we argue more than ever and we only see each other 2 times a week MAYBE 3 since she lives an hour away

Learn to type, very underage of you

FBI with dubs
am i allowed to post pics of minors if theres is literally no sexual background?

Yeah man it sucks so bad, because i jsut saw her 3 days in a row and im exhausted ,i need some time to do my stuff, i like to make custom pc cases or do some wood work yknow?

I plan on talking to her next time im with her, its gonna be a mess thought because shes so easily upset.

Why would you want this? its not nice at all

i want a qt girlfriend

Yeah man it's completely understandable but you should really get the fact you like to do your own thing in your own time, that you'll speak to her whenever an opportunity arises and you're up for it. i had that sort of thing and just talking about it really improved. we agreed on speaking when we were both in the mood and if either of us wasn't then we'd explain why and so on. It's a good way to deal with it based on my experienced but i'm not sure about others

this is how relationships work honestly :/ talking to eachother too much basically too much contact can kill a relationship because everybody needs free time

Dude grow a pair. You are the man. Take the entry and keep her calm you know her well enough to do so. If you keep it calm she will too. dont worry. But dont throw it away like that. Its not worth just to end it.

Why you still with her user?

Im very happy i have a qt3.14, shes cute fun and all that but over all, i am the one who i spend the most time with, and its annoying that i prefer time alone than with people.
So im not sure if the relationship is working for me in the case that i really cant tell if i want her with me 50% of the time

I see what you mean user, earlier today she was having a bit of a go at me because i kept leaving her messages in read while we were talking. i asked why it bothered her so much because id just spent three days with her, and now im just sitting at my desk, music on, just me and i was having a good time. she got sarcastic with me then i told her shes being fucking rude, she clearly falsely apologized then we went back to talking

agreed, i do take the lead all the time, just really cant be bothered with all the drama she might make of it.

Exactly communication is key but most of the time you really do need a break from each other. It get's tiring having to reassure and seeking the source of whatever the problem they may or not be having. It's really just about explaining the issue and you're personal way of dealing with i. If the girl/guy really does love you they will understand and try to give you all the time necessary

You just need to keep your anger in check, as tempting as it is letting your anger out won't make anything better. Just stay calm and find other ways of letting it out such as being with friends or doing whatever it is you enjoy doing

OP, do you live in fort myers or around somewhere near fort myers?

Op here again.

another thing to say is she gets seriously jealous.
one of my best friends is a grill, i had a thing with her before we were dating but we never even fucked or properly dated. not current gf is really suspicious of her, even though i and she has assured her nothing is or is going to happen, we just dont like eachother like that

idk just me having autism i guess

Damn more dubs, i get you lad, this is what i need to do, but also. im young. im 18 god damn. theres still a lot for me to do, but also having a GF while im about to start college and all that next week will only put more strain on out conversations

If im honest i jsut want to tinker with stuff, i love fixing shit and fucking with tech, but im already poor as fuck (college etc) so having this relationship will hinder that as well

I live in Scotland user, why do you ask?

A lot of women want constant contact you just gotta bare with it man. I actually had a mental break on a girl that wasn't like this because I was so conditioned to it. I ended up ruining that whole thing because of that GIANT mental break. also i was coming off an addiction to xanax so that didnt help

I know a girl who have some kind of same relationship with her bf

normal woman shit man as you get older youll learn to deal with it

Sup Forumsro its natural to reject something that seems to be too good.

ive lost too many excellent gfs because of this same scenario... ended up with quirky whacky nut jobs... and regret all the fine bitches i passed up.

my advice, spend a weekend devoted to her and see if it changes the way you feel.

also good looking gfs are excellent bait for new pussy. just walk around town with her and show her off to other bitches.

yeah completely understandable, i'm 17 so i'm probably not knowledgeable enough about this but whenever that sort of stuff happens i like to get my issue across and my way of dealing with it. I like being with friends or being out playing sports or such because it gets my mind of things. You just have to say to her how you feel and she'll understand if she cares and is willing to put up with your personal solutions. Just all about getting everything across to each other. Not wanting to talk at a certain time isn't worth ruining a otherwise happy relationship

Good luck to him, wishing well haha

I'm sure i will, jsut feel limited, i feel like i should be out doing shit and it makes me feel really trapped

see thats the thing, i cant give constant contact, i cant be happy being on a phone or pc all the time i like doing shit or being out or something but she wants loads of contact and doesnt like that ive never brought her hiking or anything

at least post pics of her face

MODS!!

underage b&
MODS
report this fag

Ya got her just where you want her don't. E afagogt
Kdmdi

its her birthday on the September first so ill do a whole thing and pull all the cards out my sleeve, something romantic then spend the day after with her as well and see how it all feels

seems like the overall consensus is talk, so i think ill do that, just one more problem of anons are willing to help tho

what does this even say user

Probably nignog 'we wuz kangz' bullshit

Remember a relationship is built off of compromise. That's all a relationship is. Both people have to change for it to work. Just don't be greedy bud and if she loves you she'll reward you by doing the same.

bare in mind she is a monr, this is not fap material, so go away mode, this is a non sexual image used for purposes of realtionship saving, for young love and for broken hearts

autist mods kys

this is the only pic i will post because i dont want neat aspies wanking over her

>tumblr
you could've at least renamed it so you don't embarrass yourself

not as qt as you made her out to be but alright bud

But ive compromised a lot, but tbh she doesn't have and close friends and doesn't have much of a social life compared to me, im lucky to have a large group of close friends, this makes her jealous i think.

dubs
saved from google images so not as bad

shes exactly what i like my man

My advice keep her around til you find something more interesting

OP bottom line. Dont listen to a bunch of dipshits in here in general. Just talk to her see if you can figure smth out. Most people here will just shit talk out of jealousy. Talk to her give it a chance to change stuff together as a couple. And if you see that it doesnt turn out good. You know what to do.

youll end up breaking up in a year or two but i always hope for the best alot of good white kids get married out of highschool but theyre a different cut of cloth man

>this is the only pic i will post because i dont want neat aspies wanking over her

too late:
cum tribute post incoming !

>shes a solid 9-9.5/10 imo
Is your opinion based on a scale of 1-17 ?

I aint no fuck boi

Thats the plan, youre right user.

it scares me a little, like i find i am conditioned to her presence if that makes sense?

>See minor
>knows it a minor
>Nuts on it anyway
>/b

Was in the same boat as you with my second gf, OP. 10/10 qt but that started becoming the only thing that kept me around her. You have to decide if she's worth it the way she is rn. Or you have to talk to her about changing things. I know how tough this shit can be so, my kiks ptilopsis2 if you need some actual advice.

Is someone jelly of op?

My advice:

fuck her more
talk to her less

at your age, the relationship will break up naturally. no one marries their high school sweethearts, unless they are on the autism spectrum

>conditioned to her presence
RUN
FUCKING
RUN
I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK I SAID MY WORST RELATION AND FIRST ONE WAS JUST LIKE THIS YOULL BE MISERABLE FOREVER

alot of people get married to their highschool sweethearts your just in a shithole degenerate city

>>See minor
>>Nuts on it anyway
>> just another day

Thanks man, i dont use kik but i appreciate it haha, its just weird because i cant think of being not with her soemtimes, not in the way that "oh my god im so in love youre always on my mind" just in the way that i think f her when i walk up to my bed because we spend a lot of time laying in it or whatever

im really not that into sex not gonna lie to you

Explain why youve gone to code red user

I dont want to get married at any point to be honest

fucking kek'd hahaha

>first everything
>attached because i though i couldnt get anything else or better
>absolutely miserable together i like nothing about her
>im on paper her dream guy so she wont leave me
>stay with her for an awful year and a half
>i passed up on girls that blows yours outta the water
>sex was this hateful thing where i basically just abused her for hours
>too much other shit to post
basically you get used to being with a shitty person and just deal with it ive done this a couple times it is not a path you want to go down you pulled this girl you can pull a girl at her level again bro

>I dont want to get married at any point to be honest
youll prob grow out of this too bro

oh and yeah just using her for sex will be completely unrewarding and youll feel empty

user, do whatever the fuck you feel is the right thing to do.
But remember one thing: you don't know what you have, until it's gone.

Almost pents, nice try user. yeah i really am not that interested in sex to be honest, like i enjoy it but its just kind of boring sometimes

Nticed something there, you abused her for hours? i know what you mean, shes a bit f a freak and so am i but im just not enjoying the sex, also the before and after of it is boring it seems to make me more unhapy than anything
also i got the same situatuoin, on paper the dream guy and she curves other guys left and right for me.

Hence why i need to talk to a bunch of user autists about this so i can think this thorugh

op here and cringy talk incoming

I dont know, im scared of being alone but i like being on my own a lot so its kind of weird. its really hard for me to make this choice because ive packed more into this 11 ish moths than i have all the years before it, i know i was younger then but i dont know what to do, this is bothering me more than it should, is that a sign not to or to end it? i really dont know but appreciate the support boys

ha yeah i was your same age and everything man we broke up when i was 19 basically this is how its gonna go in your life
>the break up might break you
>youll have a toxic rebound relationship
>everytime you try to have a one night stand youll get attached
>youll date toxic girls for basically ever because its all that likes you and all your attracted to
>youll have deep feelings for this girl and dream about her often
>try to spark it back up after a couple years
>realize shes a horrible human being
>all youll want is a good girl
>marriage is on the menu if you find the right girl
yeah your literally me man but prob with like way less mental problems

>im really not that into sex not gonna lie to you

its something you gotta experience to get it man ik exactly where hes coming from

Surely i can avoid this, i need to be sure of stuff im quite the stickler,
i like assessing all my options and doing things right, but lets face it. i have weapons grade autism so im obviously making this a bigger deal than it is, sorry you had to deal with this man. feels bad for you, any advice to get a smother ride?

i have plenty of sex, we do things im into and shes into, im sexually fulfilled, and so is she, but id rather just go around and play badminton or something

no matter how good sex is it becomes stale at some point if its in a monogamy (relationship). So i understand OP at this part.

nope its gonna be hell only thing i can say is drugs dont help just make you even more mentally unstable during the most hormone induced craziness youll ever experience. it may break you it may not it broke me. the oddest thing is youll know whats the right choice and what your doing wrong after a while but just cant help it anymore good girls are a premium snatched up early get out of this fast and find you a good one

Fuck.
well ill get right onto the destroying my life, thanks user!

good luck man dont do drugs and go somewhere in life dont be borderline suicidal like me always wanting that church girl after ive made it impossible

You're just insecure, grass is greener on the other side. You will eventually miss what you had. Side note who the fuck dates at 18 go whore it out till your late 20s.

>9 - 9.5
you fucking serious. she's like a 6... 7 tops, you sound like this is your first girl friend and you're finally over her as you walk around and see shit loads of other hot chicks and wonder what it would be like to fuck them instead.

i say leave and go and whore your self around a bit and have fun. don't want to look back in 30 years time and go "oh boy was i glad i only slept with that 1x 6/10 instead of fucking a whole range of 4 - 8's"

>pic related its what an actual 9/10 looks like

post moar

>and dat ass

Lol I think op's girl is more attractive than the girl you posted.

How can you not realize you're avoiding her if you just mentioned it? Doesn't that mean you're realizing it?