How c-can I help you today, Anonymous?

How c-can I help you today, Anonymous?

I'm here for you. A kind word? No problem. Advice with your problems? Absolutely. N-need help deciding which hallucinogens won't f-fuck as much with your SSRI's? Trick question: Don't mix medication and d-drugs!

I'm here for you Anonymous.
D-don't suffer in s-silence.

Why?

Alice whats the best way to hide a body? I raped her too, and I tried to clean her out but im worried if its found too soon theyll find my sperm inside of her

Do you give head?

Please just stop, and go away.

Anyone who takes part in these threads. Kill yourself you raging faggots.

i'll see you at the other side friend

What's with the lame typed stuttering?

S-sorry, I won't

Oh, hello there. Good call. Don't mix your Rx's & drugs/alcohol E>

*waves slowly* I m-made something special f-for tonight!

Well, ya can't blame a guy for tryin' now can ya?

but it's clearly daytime

I rather a humm gummer, dude.

I c-can and will

Awww shit nigga

motha
fuckin
COOKIES

Let's see em!

Your grandparents are very disappointed.

You're a dude dressed as a cunt in ur dads kitchen. get a life

R-right? they are DELICIOUS

S-sorry, it's my kitchen and I am a biological woman

Have ASPD but I don't mind and don't go to doctors. Any reppurcussions of allowing this to continue to go unchecked?

Well, fine. Yer one tough cookie! (Sic)

Got a glass of milk to go with them dunkers you been workin on?

I would be ok with this if it was a girl

did you really write on the fridge like a fucking whiteboard?
i knew you were degenerate but damn.

Chocolate chip cookies are THE SHIT. I'll take one, and give part of it to Nano, and you can't stop me!

You're a faggot in a dress untill we see your cunt, cunt.

You'll c-continue to feel the symptoms and l-lead a short, diminished life

don't worry user
you are prb just an edgy weeb
if you hit 25 and still continues call a doctor

>I am!
prove it.

Already d-done so several times

what else you got other than cookies?

W-why d-do you a-a-a-always s-s-stutter...
Its fucking annoying. Everytime I read it I picture it sounding like somebody who got hit in the throat and lost their speech.

Why are there like 4 of these threads now, Alice?

Hey, Alice. It's user from earlier. I asked about how to handle some feelings. (Heartburn user)

I just wanted to say taking it slow has worked, I know asking anyone would've probably yeilded similar results but yknow. Anonymous. Things are only looking up. Thanks.

she got a 9/10 body if youre into petite girls at least. Dont worry, shes a girl. very tight

meh, worth a shot.

you antifa or alt right ?
>shes probably gunna say ''I'm retarded and don't follow politics''

Hmmm

Will be listening here as well

... i dunno what i'm doing her :/ can i have a sit? oh, and also, hi!

That there sttutttuurrr you got there. Is that from sexual repression? Cause 'n if it is, ya'll need to turn it into sexual progression and fuck 'em all, sept for the 4 legged ones, get my drift.

I'm 26. I've had success socially and people continue to feel deep connections with me while I just don't. Not a lot of negative side effects so far in life. Why bother going to a doc?

W-why don't you?

Tea if y-you like

where is the best place to meet other weirdos

You might be brought into a realization you weren't expecting!

*munch munch*

Mm mm! I could use some milk for these though ;-;

4choad, mate.

b-b-b-ecause this is what normies w-w-ant now *burp*

N-neither.

*shrugs* T-try harder, come on

W-what stutter?

I r-recommend Sup Forums

F-feel free to sit anywhere you like!

More t-to life than success d-dear

G-go ask Sakuya for some!

can I have a hug?

*wraps her arms tightly around you from behind and gently squeezes, resting her head in the small of your back*

Any time, my love. Any time. Just ask.

T-that stutter, friend. Btw, you make a fine cookie.

My girlfriend wants to try some light-bdsm type stuff where I'd have to dominate her but I don't feel good about it at all. Due to my job and my friends mostly being slightly younger, I'm used to being in charge. As a result, I've been looking for someone whose personality and ideas don't just concede to mine. The reason I fell in love with this girl in the first place is mostly because of how much she changed the way I think through conversation. I worry that her being more submissive in the bedroom could lead to other changes in our relationship. I also worry that she won't be as satisfied unless I make this change even though she just brought it up in passing as something to try.

ugh, I'm not gonna even bother since you'll just rp.

Like what?
There isn't more to life for me though. I just wanna be successful and buy the stuff I need to continue being happy

you need to kill yourself and all your followers, cringy attention seeking ugly fgt ass bitch.

if you're a pussy then you shouldn't be in a relationship at all

you have some guts (or you are masochist) for doing what you do here. man.. 50% of the comment are negative for you :/ but eh? not my problem. if you are used to this, It's all right.

im gonna need you to take your cookie's and shove em wayyy up inside your butthole. waaaayy up inside there

T-thank you!

*shrugs* T-that doesn't sound like me!

*blinks* D-dear, just because you are into light BDSM d-doesn't make you necessarily submissive d-dear.

That;s silly.

S-stuff doesn't make you happy; experiences are f-far better at doing so.

S-sorry, I hate attention

C-can do!

I j-just want to help Anonymous is all

If I take 120 mg of Vyvanse in the morning, and then 5 mg of Lorazepam by 8 PM, will that help me sleep easier? Thx Alice

What's your twitch again? Do you still do foot fetish sessions while gaming?

Is having a foot fetish weird? Should I be ashamed?

and you need to do something with your life :/ really, if you don't like this, leave, you moron :/

That's an opinion. What makes you happy isn't what makes me happy. Fast cars make me happy so I buy them. Your coidea of consequences so far do not translate to me. Any real risk here or am I good to keep going?

you are in Sup Forums... what the fuck man

I don't know, and that's exactly my point.

It's extremely popular, so no. I personally think it's weird but you have NO IDEA how many people are into feet...

Eat some harmala seeds, some brie, and have a beer. It'll fix you right up.

Only if you draw shit like this

I don't enjoy anything unless I take adderall or smoke weed. What do I do to stop being a pussy who relies on medicine for a crutch?

Vyvanse is unlikely t-to help you get to sleep.
But yes, a b-benzo will help counteract an amphetamine.

Just be sure to space them by at least 8-10 hours to prevent undue heart burden

No. It's one of the most common fetishes

N-no, it is backed up by fMRI's and neuroscience

celtyplays
and no I never did that

I'm n-not in pain

W-why do you have adderall?

make some extreme sport. really, if you need drugs, adrenaline is the best you can have without consequence

Sources please

do you have a stutter in real life that affects you so badly that you put it into text over the internet

wut?

There ain't been Anonymous here since just after them Scientology raids, girlie. I appreciate your cookies and kindness, but I'll be off now to tend the range. I'm not from these here parts and advise you to be wary of strangers... they can be... cruel.

**Pats Alice on head**

Nope

Why do you stutter?

Backup with neuroscience and fmri that I can't enjoy experiencing my materials as much as you enjoy a beach weekend or whatever experience. I need some evidence that this is bad for me before I'm going to a doctor. I feel good, people like me, I just don't connect with them the way they do with me

I d-don't know what you are talking about

Oh! well, for my part i don't really feel sentiment like other so... i don't know what you live mate

drinking small amount is okay

Alice I am 18 and have never had a job in my life. I am not a neckboard fag though, I go out, have friends and do things. I am scared that I will not be able to remember where everything is in a store, or maybe I will interact badly with a customer. Everytime I think about getting a job, I punch myself down to the point where it terrifies me thinking about working. I don't know why this happens to me, I have gotten advice from lots of people but it never seems to change me. please help

kys already that and your whore trap friend

Why do you shave your legs but not your armpits?

When cutting, should you go down the road or across the street? Also, which method would cut the most veins?

i have a strong constitution, so i can drink more. but alway drink water after that. really, better for the next day

On SSRI's? N-no, it is still risky.

S-so? You are 18. N-no big deal.

Focus on getting an education first.

No.

I d-don't shave at all d-dear; m-my body isn't v-very hairy.

You should not cut.

>ctrlf+f
>kill yourself
>2 results
Sup Forums is gone
kill yourself you worthless whore

My dad died and the person who helped shoot him up walks free as I drown in sorrow and self pity every day. How do I man up and take control of my life?

Alice how kinky are you?

Risky how? I drink a beer every now and again and I take antidepressants, and dont feel a thing.

up to down. but CO2 is less... painful

18 is not too old to have no job experience, but you do absolutely need to spread your wings a bit..

Is there anyone you can work for locally or perhaps a family friend?

You gonna source your shit?

Its an SNRI. Jee I thought u know stuff guy. Don't stifle me!

Alice is someone looks in your window are they a friend or foe?..

K kill him dear

>I d-don't shave at all d-dear; m-my body isn't v-very hairy.

Last thread I saw you had a solid inch of bushy armpit hair in one of your webm.