Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

hello there, already got me some coffee
E>

Just here for comfy thread. Hello JIll.

Hey hey, here for support!

coffee isn't my thing, but I've had coffee stout recently, and it was pretty solid. how's everything going, Satori?

Jesus > Wicca

hey friends! glad to see you. how are your nights?

It's the end of the world as we know it!
hehe. It's ok so far. I stayed up for the eclipse and ruined my sleep!

you... brought that upon yourself, really. my dad took my ND filter and got some nice photos, that's all I've had to look at.

Good now that the day is over, its time for a glass of whisky. Hows yours going?

jill, why are you such a fegget?

too sober. I'll take a double.
...fuck it, I'll take a quint.
had fun, though? it sounds like it was actually pretty nice, probably.
because I have a deep, undying love for everyone.

Busy busy busy, as you know :v

everyone's always busy around here, it seems. going well, at least?

Mm, it's going all right.

i was looking for more fruity pebbles and I can't find them now ;-;

Nah not really long day at work. Caught a glimpse of the eclipse on a break but that lasted all but 30 seconds until I was back to it.

just okay, hon? you wanna hang out and talk later? I know there's been some low days, but I've left you sort of alone with it.
mm... at least you're getting some time to relax now, yeah?

Hey Jill.

I want to blow my head off.. Everything I've been trying so hard to do well has failed, and I haven't gotten anywhere. Years of what I thought was working in the right direction have come to nothing. The people I thought I had done such a good job supporting and being kind to hate me just as much as they always did.

Just when I thought I had finally made some progress, I got shot down again. There's no point, nothing is going to change. I'm not going to try anymore.

exactly its one of those nights for me to just hang out and not think about anything, ya know?

Bump

honestly, I know how you feel. really damn well.
you gotta find a meaning to live within yourself, and live for that person, rather than aiming for the approval of someone else.
still, I do know it hurts, a lot. I'm sorry, hon.
yeah, I can feel that. I'm waiting for one of those days myself, right now.
blu-glo coming up.

Mm, that'd be nice, talking's nice.

And I could honestly say the same, I'm sorry about that...

how's the schedule look wednesday?

It's so hard. It's so hard to not have anyone. Everywhere I look they are annoyed and angry, and I can't say anything.

Thank you for doing this, Jill. I don't have anywhere else to turn.

Do you know why there are three Alice threads?

Bout as clear as clear can get I think...

There's been a lot going on so I kinda lose track of time.

because we're doing a love-bomb tonight!
when you say you have no one, do you mean, like... relationship? family? friendship?
the two times you lose track are when nothing's happening and when everything's happening. I hope it smooths out for you soon, hon.

Hi, OP!
I hope that you are having a great time!
How are you tonight? I'm feeling glad right now, but I'm having some problems because I don't have so much time to do a lot of important things, because I get distracted easily, what should I do? I tried so much times to stop doing that, but I forget it...

I'm not in any relationship. I can't talk to my family. I don't have any close friends.

Yup exactly, have to make that time to keep my sanity.

mm... that's actually a really complicated one. you need to prioritize your tasks out, what's the most urgent and important first.
why can't you talk to your family? you can always reach out to me at [email protected] if you need someone. I'm not going to disappear like I used to, not anymore.
well, kick your feet up and have some whiskey for me. I'm still a few days from freely drinking, and it's hell on earth right now.

My family is what I've been trying to get closer to, and failed. They still won't have me. Thank you Jill. I may post in another one of your threads if things get to be too much again.

Sometimes, I just need to release for a moment. I really needed it tonight. Do you mind if I just hang around here for a little while?

hey, that's totally okay. sometimes we all need to just let it out. you don't ever need to be alone, okay?

Too true, it's both really :v

Mm, I hope so too...

Thank you so much. I haven't seen you much lately, have you been okay?

Are you Rock? What's up with you? You haven't been posting around here much either, as far as I can tell.

Need assistance?

Yep Yep! I'm Rock!

Mm, I haven't I know. It's just been a bit busy user.

I'll be honest, I'm a little surprised that someone noticed :V

How are you doing though?

I've tried so much times, but, heh...
I'm distracted by my -online- girlfriend and some random things on the internet ...
It's kinda hard for me ... She accepts my schedules, and respects them perfectly, and always the culprit of being distracted is me...

Any retired military here? I just left the FFL in January. I joined on my 18th birthday while on vacation. I had enough cash that I'm trying college. First day is tomorrow and I'm fucking panicking.

Former patron back for another round, here.

I don't mean to just spout platitudes, but I'll refer you to Rudyard Kipling's "If". Life will occasionally fuck you up fam, but it's important to know that a lot like playing the stocks, you only suffer a loss when you cash out, or when the company itself folds. In the same way, you have to take the loss on the chin and pick yourself up to keep going.

I mean, diligence is a virtue, man. I'd say make a hard-and-fast plan to do one thing related to your goal a day. Sit down tonight and write out a plan for how you're going to get from where you are to where you want to be. Once you have a road map, you can at least tell when you're going off-track, and hopefully can rein yourself in and get yourself right.

well, I'll be around, hon. you know how to find me.
I'm holding up, thanks. don't worry about me, though, I'll never be too miserable with people like this around here

all the other college students are gonna be panicking too, don't worry. just buckle down and work as hard as you can, god knows you apparently have a fair amount of self-discipline.

I'm worried about going off the deep end and running back. I want to move on and make something of myself but war is really the only thing I know.

Good to hear. Hope you've got everything sorted out.

I'm not doing so well, but I'll manage.

I'll give it a read, don't think I've seen that one before. Thanks user.

You can lose all the time if you invest continually and you can never cash out.

That's good. You hang in there, I can't afford to lose you, and I'm sure many others can't too.

One drink for me, one for you. I feel alot better being off of other threads right now the more I think about it...Less drama.
Shit post buddy? If so Hello.
Active duty here buddy, what you worried about?

Never mind I can read...Im about to be in the same boat next year.

that's... understandable. you need to find something solid in your life, though. something to keep you working towards your goal. and until you find that, you need to be strong.
people sure could afford to lose me. you see Satori and Rock and Reimu and Alice all doing threads? they're just as amazing people, and they just want to help some people out.
yeah, I can feel that. stuff's a little crazy over the last few days, I've just been trying to keep my head down.
give me a drink tally, I'll be home with my woodford soon enough.

Sure they're good, but I like you. You're my favorite.

this... is this my good friend S? you remind me of them, hon. not that many others would say something like that...

I grew up ok, better than most. We were in France on a week vacation that happened to be on my birthday. I left in the middle of the night and joined the Legion cause I wanted a change. Not my best decision. I've spent almost half my life at war. I have a horrible time being around people and no friends here in the states. The only thing I can think of that isn't fucked is that I'll have a story to tell and a leg up when I study French this year.

Henlo shitpost budder.

No, I'm nobody. I haven't been here too long, but from what I can tell you're doing a good thing. Keep doing it. And Rock, and Sky, and whoever else. It's good, and it makes me just a little happier when I see it.

well, I'm glad to see you around regardless. thank you for stopping in, I love you. I'll try and keep doing more in the future.

Oh I will for sure, I havent had woodford recently. I should pick up another bottle. Ive just avoided particular conversations I had no place in, but still upsets me.
I understand to some degree man. I have been flying medevac my whole career. If I wasnt at war its been training for war for a quarter of my life now. But you know as well as I do how much it helps just keep your head down and study. Find some other war vets and tell vet stories ya know? Talk the shit you used to talk. At least thats my plan.
poster of da-shitter budder

Since a certain thread is full of shitposts right now ill chill here.

Thank you, seriously. I don't know any vets but I'm sure I'll meet some. Surely we'll relate in some way. I'm going to bed now. I have a big day tomorrow.

I just wish everyone would get along, really. I'm only caught in the crossfire tonight, just trying to give some comfy advice and lift some spirits.
need something?

Just someone to talk to

Sata Andagi!
Ecks dee

Oh ma gawd you finally said it right

Sara andafi?

No no dummy It's sata andagi

Hi!
Me too.

i mean, it looks like you found one here.
evening, hon. holding up?

I bif my founge.

Looks like I have, anyway I want some Dr pepper ples.
You did it on purpose

I think I've seen you before. You're Mantis, right?

Who are you?

sata andagi

I don't serve drinks, just love.

Bless you child
Then love me darling

Hi Jill long time no see!

I already do. I love everyone.
hey there. took some time off, but it's all sorted and I'm here more often now.

Here you go,!
Also; Chek'd

You sure disappear a lot. Made me kinda worried, thought you left Sup Forums forever...

I bwit my twounge.
The name's Neptune, good evening, anonymous!

It's still all so fantastic to me.
I'm going to be a witch.

Right
I'm good! My weekend is just about over tho. But I'm grateful to be working.

Oh ok, you good? Need anything?

You a witch? Where can I buy a Ouija board?

Has it been a good evening, Neptune?

You're cool, Mantis. You do good things. Keep doing them.

it won't happen as much anymore. my biggest distraction isn't around much more. you need anything?
congrats, then. can I help you?
hope the work week goes well, then.
just time. it's the great healer. what about you though, user?
I'd suggest Amazon...?

Please don't rape me
Thanks user just for that ill give your a fortune.
>your fortune says Dr.pepper himself will give you ownership of the dr.pepper factory
Ahhh so cute

hi
I should be asleep since 1 hour, but I don't want to because I usually sleep 4 hours later than that.
I also really liked the va11-hall-a game.
Okay that's all

The Internet?

No, I'm just super excited. I cast a spell! Me!

Well, I got myself a pack of beer, and I mixed a few drinks during the past weekend, so my days have been well. How about yours?
Wait a second... aren't you the one that wanted to fulfill some foot fetish with Alice?

I've been good. I finally got rid of my depression aftee breaking up with my lover. I guess you'll always wonder what could've been, memories will break you down if you let em.

Sounds good. I could go for a cold one right now, but I'm all out.

My day is over now, that's the best thing that's happened so far.

Hi Nep! I really missed these threads...

havent been in one of these in a bit, who wants to talk?
pennyman

I'll talk to you. What's up?

Have a good night friendo
Dee Ecks!
And you have done just that for me, thank you. Ive sat there for a while and im tired of it.

What time is it over there?

Osaka a cute.
Sounds like a rough day.
You could thank our host of tonight, Jill! That is right here for making tonight possible!

nothing really, just browsing Sup Forums a bit before i go to bed, you?

4:20am, I usually sleep from 6:30am to 2:30PM...
3 months summer break so I just sleep whenever I want, but I gotta get up earlier tomorrow.

...yeah, I guess that's true. I'm gonna have to thank you for this, though. you're helping me more than me helping you in this exchange.

I can deal with it.

Same here.

I stand by what I said. I would pay for a video of Alice putting on stockings.

You can call ayumu because you know me already.

I like my coffee black and bitter, just like my soul.

Anyways, college started today and $4000 is about to be direct deposited into my checking account. What should I spend it on?

Why? I used to work third shift but I hated it. I always felt tired and the days were really short. Can't believe you are doing it on purpose lol. Australian?