Hi I know it's not very big in size but I know how to work this cock .R8 and pleas post new pics of cocks...

Hi I know it's not very big in size but I know how to work this cock .R8 and pleas post new pics of cocks.Take photo now and post.

Very tasty looking and totally faggot worthy. If I was your brother, I'd suck it.

Nice to hear.I would let you play with it anytime anyway you want.I hope you are creative.

Rate? I have more if interested

I would love to suck you. and your balls are perfect. i want you down my throat.

Creative? There's only so many ways I can suck a cock. Creativity comes in other ways, like what I'm wearing, location, whether we run a risk of getting caught, that sort of thing.

A little on the short side for my tastes, but I wouldn't say no.

Love it.Well - developed, clean shaved.I wish to suck it and deepthroat until I gag.8/10 could be little bigger

Here's another

Rate?

Happy to hear someone craves my cock.I wish to make it happen.Also can I grab your head and facefuck your throat fast in the middle of oral sex?Where you want me to ejaculate,I would love to cover your face.

Do me anons

I would love that. I would love to take your load on my face.

Looks great.I wish to blow you and take it all with balls in mouth .8/10
Average looking cock with round big balls.Would suck on them.You should shave those pubes 7/10

Kik?
I want someone to tribute nudes of my gf

I would love for you to take it all with the balls

I wish to cover your face with my warm stick sperm.But keep your mouth fully open you would enjoy some to taste.If we had sex it would be hot and wild.

yeah? how would you fuck me?

I'll go. R8?

Not really hard.But rate plz

Kik?

8/10 let me get you hard.

rate me

Kik?

7/10
8/10
9/10
8/10
Thoughts on mine? I know its smaller but still

If you shaved i would take you all in my mouth.

Thanks!

it's all yours,just describe how you do that and by fantasizing about you I get hard fast.You really can do it.

How about a R8

angle 2

shiny head

I would suck it.

Kik?

Nice. How big are you?

nice balls

Kik?

14cm
5.5in

(is that enough?)

Yeah. Nice cock I like it its a 9.

Id love to eat your ass, and suck on those amazing balls first. I don't know why i love balls so much i just want to worship them and suck them

Lusciously hard.Long shaft,uncut,with well-developed balls.I love how it's shiny and covered in lube that means you are having much fun.I wish to make it more wet and cover with my saliva.As you keep lying in that pose I start to lick these balls going up the shaft until I taste your pink head.Then I kiss the tip and go down to start sucking on balls.Then lick the shaft from all sides as mouth up the head and disappears deep in my mouth.Suck it deep and gag,then blow it fast until you orgasm so I just pull your cock out and finish with my hand ,my lips around the tip.As you cum every drop goes in my mouth and I fell hot sweet taste.10/10

Pictures are so deceiving. Post size too.