Best fast food chain in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyNSAVFAXyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying there is something to be called 'best' in a fast food chain

Subway?

Mostaza.

Hungry Jacks I guess. We don't get shit over here.

KFC

Every 1 kilometers here are at least two taqueros in the street selling this things, 1 dollar = 4 tacos

Bamiyan Kabob

man, if you guys fix the whole rampant crime thing i really want to go to mexico again, everyone was so nice and the food was great, but the place i used to visit is dangerous as fuck.

This, extreme bacon is god tier.

>tfw burgers except for McDonald's and some shitty convenience store ones are all rare.

Where did you go to? Go to Jalisco, Guanajuato or one of the designated tourist areas

Used to be KFC, but for whatever reason for a few years now their food just keeps getting worse and worse in taste. Now I like both Springtime and Subway more.

>tfw no hesburger ;___;

How is the meat quality?

small town near Tijuana, family owned a small house there. My main reason for going there is that i live like 20 minutes from the border and could just drive there.

>literally no where has poutine around here
IT ISN'T FAIR

Top notch

youtube.com/watch?v=SyNSAVFAXyk

I know its a small thing, but those are some good looking pickles, you can tell a good place to eat by how much they care about pickles and if their lettuce isnt brown.

Looks good except for the fact that the cheese isnt fully melted

i judge how good a fast food joint is by how much lettuce they give me

You're retarded.

Every single other chain is better than McDicks.

Nigger detected

None, grab your junk food and get out of my country, Amerishit.

Copper Branch.

It's fucking delicious and actually considerably healthier than other fast foods.

Possible con : It's vegan so if you're not into vegan food at all, avoid. But fries are already vegan, and vegan hamburgers are fucking tasty in my opinion.

Lel wrong pic.

Also a thing to note, the fires portions are very generous and it's very affordable (it's not more expensive than normal fast foods)

It sucks that the only US chains that expand abroad are the more well-known ones like KFC. I would love to try Bojangles'.

Well, yeah, anything near the US and the Guatemala border is a shit hole

Never hear of it. We only have burger king, macdonald and subway in my small city. Is it that good?