W-will she be back?

W-will she be back?

she dead yo

She DEAAAAAAD NIGGA

I don't get why people are so upset about her dying. She was an intentionally unlikeable character.

Yes as an mind-controlled zombie-alien

Nope. Not in Stranger Things or anything else. Her career was a miracle that will be short lived.

With all the shilling tumblr and sjw do, probably

Finn wants her back too

HELL NAH and i am happy about it

god i hate that numale thing where their necks just dissolve into their cheekbones fucking disgusting. processed food should be outlawed

Why do you care? Barb was set to die from the start, it was obvious. Fuck off.

If you really care, then why aren't you asking if Eleven is okay?

she was thicc tho

Nice PS1 graphics.

you disgrace the thicc title

It's a meme you rancid swine.

I want her to smother me with her fat pale ass.

This

the show is popular with fat nerdy girls who identified with her

How come they found her the exact same way as Will but they didn't try to revive her like they did with Will?

Too much weight

I don't think she was unlikable, she was the responsible cockblocking friend.

But, yeah, it has to do with all the nu-males and tumblrettes crying for it, since they identify with that literal problem glasses wearing hambeast.

She already was spitting out slugs. Will still had the facehugger on him. There's also the fact original concept art showed her as a half-eaten corpse. And honestly, who the fuck cares about Barb?

she's fat

they didn't physically find her. 11 found her when she was sensory deprived and said she was gone

THICC*

ugly

Because 11 found her when she was in the deprivation tank - the only thing 11 could do was communicate, not perform much physical contact- the objects could disappear at any moment

I'm glad that she actually was killed. Not because I hated her but keeping her alive after being attacked in the pool would have felt like a cop out. And her death let us know that there was actual danger.

true, but killing off an obviously sacrificial character doesnt do much to build suspense

>tfw no fat ginger virgin gf to help get fit and turn into a semon demon

If Finn wills it so then I can't say no.

Is Will actually gay?

JENNER*

Yes, in season 2 they will probably pair him up with Mike