ask a German anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4d-HixR3Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=1wGDysvofGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DMX zone

white / nigger / sandnigger?

White

you thoughts on immigrants? Are they really that bad?

Have any Jewish friends?

Fuck yeah they're awful.
They paint them as these poor helpless people, who are just trying to escape, but they're all just bums who ask for money all the time. They have classes for them at schools too and they act like total jackasses.

One. He's russian at the same time though, so he scares me.

Are you old enough to know Germany before reunification? If so, are those E. Germans a pain in the ass?

well,do you agree with nazism?

Sorry man. Only 18.
But since i'm actually half-american, I think that germans are all pains

Imagine any chat. Undercut+doucheness, you know?
Add wannabe gang member and criminal and you get literally any german normie

Not really. It's all just a big joke here

one oldfag german I know says east germans are stupid hicks sometimes and don't know shit.

My ancestors were nazi ss officers so now be for me niggers

both sides hate each other from what i know

Most of the Germans I know are pretty right old chaps. The young ones, I agree, can be a bit balmy, but generally, there decent sorts.

How badly does it sting knowing that you don't have the privilege of being a native of the land of truly free and brave, The United States of America, under the brave and watchful eye of Donald J Trump? Would keep going on but I have to fuck my horse while she's in heat.

Do you agree with the fact your education system completely unacknowledges nazism?

It's not like that at all.
We learn about it all the time in history. Hell if i go through it one more time i might flip my shit.

History in grades 5-8 are pretty much "we fucked up"

its 80 years on now, isn't it a bit daft to keep on about the nazis? we don't bother the japs with their old imperialist past.

Because Hitler was funny.

fuck, almost everyone else agrees yet germans are not into it even after being drowned in 3rd world human trash with incompatibile culture
ironic
or the power of propaganda

no, he was a daft and scary sort. and a nut bag. Best left dead and buried in my opinion.

Because he should have won

No, he shouldn't have, and couldn't. He was so nutty he thought he was a grand strategist. He was a terrible one. Any one of his Generals from the time could have told you. For example; he LOST. DO YOU GET THAT?

Losing a war is a pretty good indicator that you don't know what the fuck you are doing while conducting that war.

i gotta go watch lesbians lick each other in the asshole. L8r.

meine fresse musst du langeweile haben
warum biste den noch wach?

Das will ich von dir nicht hören.

Ich bin noch wach weil ich in 20-30 Minuten mit ein paar Kumpels Gras rauchen gehe.

>meine fresse musst du langeweile haben
>warum biste den noch wach?

Wat praat je van je duitse asshole?

are you gr8ful we saved you from nazism?

Well i'm half-american and only 18. So i'll just say "sure"

aso no kloar ik jeh ok um dree uhr morjens mit mene "kumpels" ers ma en schmodern

he should be thanking the russians, actually, although a bunch of yanks did get slaughtered taking Normandy, so thanks for that.

Na klar. Bockt sich voll

Wat de neuken zijn 'kumpels' Zwarte asshole?

i do not speak this language.

its dutch.

Möchtest du gerne einen prächtigen Negerpimmel lutschen?

Wil je een prachtige Negro pik zuigen?

how big is your pee pee

>Na klar. Bockt sich voll
vong won gommsde dän herr?

ANSWER

OP is gone

im german too, ask me anything

vong won gomsde dän här?

how much cock do you suck on a typical weeknight?

amsterdam, du?

sadly none lately :(

leckomio, Rotterdam

Ik ben in Amsterdam, waar zijn jullie?

ich versteh dich nicht, normale holländer sprechen deutsch du penner

Ik ben in westpoort

nazi ideology its studied normally in schools or thats a taboo/prohibited topic?

Varkens spreken duitse nigger

It's studied normally.

Oder für dich ist deutsch für Schweine

Is West Germany still Best Germany?

this question has already been answered. next

why would you study that shit sport?

what do you think about this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4d-HixR3Bg

wat is gebeurd met deze thread?
was ist los mit diesem Thread?
Question: Is it true guys are expected tp shave their armpits? Will I freak out the german chicks with my manly hairy pits?

Yes

of course

I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

it really depends, but there are a few cities in eastgermany that are cheaper and cooler than most other places

>wat is gebeurd met deze thread?
Blijkbaar is dit deels een nigger draad

yeah at least trim them you filthy fuck. same goes for leghair

Hast du auch das Gefühl dass europäische Werte wie Gleichberechtigung, Weltoffenheit, Freiheit usw. durch die massive Einwanderung, mit welcher man ja eben diese Werte anscheinend beweisen möchte, zerstört werden?

i had the best time in Essen once, right accross the border from a friends house

fuck no, only chicks shave leg hair, Jesus, Germans are hella weird. What's next? Arm hair too?

Was ist los?

(Ergänzung) Primär dadurch, dass muslimische Einwanderer einen Fick auf diese Werte geben

I know this is an old fucking game and a random question. But have any Germans here played Darklands? It's an old RPG made in the 90's by Microprose (basically known today as Firaxis), and takes place during the days of the Holy Roman Empire. With fantasy elements thrown in that was part of their folklore.

I play a lot of old-school stuff. I still play it sometimes today.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wGDysvofGA

Duitse niggers, nigger

irgendwie schon :/ bin mir aber nicht sicher obs wirklich so ist oder obs an medienberichterstattung und/oder meiner voranschreitenden geistesgestörtheit liegt.

at least west germany understands and is eager to implement diversity. east germans are so backwards lol like they still live in stalinist era lmao

well do you want a chick with unshaved legs? do what you expect other people to do

Naja, Flüchtlinge können ja nett sein und manche von denen sind genauso wie du und ich. Aber wenn man durch die Stadt läuft sehen 90% von denen aus wie Affen oder wie ungewaschene Zigeuner

exactly what heard, my nigger.

Was fur win arsch

fucking gypsies... fuck...

What do you think about Non German European people in German like the British French etc

Ne jetzt ohne Spaß es ist halt wirklich ekelhaft diese Leute zu sehen. Die sehen genauso aus wie man sich den klischee Rapefugee vorstellt. Ohne Witz, sowas will hier doch keiner.

die sind arm user, was erwartest du?

*In Germany

ive always felt more european than german so feels like they are my people

Sie bringen die Nachbarschaft nach unten

ich will die hier, je ekelhafter jemand aussieht desto hübscher ist sein penis. fact

whats the most popular music in germany? u know music most played in discotheques, pubs

Arme können Würde haben Zigeuner haben keine.

Schade. Du kannst meiner CockBaby anrufen oder saugst ein GROSSE wurst. DEUTSCHELOLJAJAJAJA

a real penis aficionado huh?

Yea but she's a chick. I don't want a chick with a dick, doesn't mean I should get rid of mine too.

>thanking the Russians for anything

what about all those hot german girls wearing yoga pants?

Sie sind, warum ich nicht mag gemans. Zu schwul

thats exactly what it means. with this kind of chauvinism you wont get far with german chicks

uh... VODKA??

That's right.

what about them?
sauce: am one

wasn't that the polish?