British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pioneers of the random humor movement

Canadian Humor

EL JUSTO

>""'''''''"""""""""""""""""""
>Sup Forums "humor"

I was going to post some really unfunny American comedies but then I remembered I'd be here till the end of time

American "humour".

British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""walking""""""""""""""""""""""

That show fucking ruled

I'm sure if he dressed in drag you'd think it was pure comedic genius eh you limey fuck?

The best part is that influenced every comedy you see today no matter what country it comes from.

It's funnier than your post, penisbreath.

I refuse to believe that there are people out there who think that a nation of people not shooting each other is a bad thing. Nobody can be this stupid, this has to be bait.

How do I get a neck like that

Incline squats, overhead deadlifts, barbell flyes, and seated planks

Being visibly shaken and calling the cops because you find a harmless bullet laying in a city street is a bad thing you disenfranchised avocado

>being THIS mad over jonah "12 footlong marathon" hill getting roasted

can you stop making us look so retarded, thanks

OK. OK. We get it, you don't care for Python.

I mean jeeze, I wasn't expecting some kind of inquisition.

It's just because bullets and guns so rare here. We sometimes go years without anyone being shot, in a country of over 60 million.

Didn't some Arab cut like 6 peoples heads off in the middle of London though? Like in broad daylight?

>be grown man
>be fucked in the ass by a demon for a gag in a movie
>get buttdevastated anytime somebody mentions it
How was that? Oh right- "You do it to yourself, you do. And that's what really hurts".

Please stop watching Fox News

>hehehe look at those plebs with their low crime rate and lack of mass shootings murrica number 1 yet again

Nah, bro. It was like 25. Then the police made chase but he went into a the muslim quarter where police don't dare enter, where they sometimes lob explosives at nearby buildings. They had to wait for him to come out and call in the Swat team from Poland because they didn't trust their own force to apprehend him while he was at the newsagents buying fags. He also raped 2 policewomen in the truck on the way jail. And then they gave him 2 years probation for good behaviour.

I don't even like Jonah Hill

because it reports the truth and that doesn't conform with your world view?

british humor can never compare to american humor. the 'Ministry of Silly Walks' has nothing on 'the Ministry of Silly Wars'